theduke3000

Nov 19, 2023
Sorry to interrupt the discussion going on here. Was just hoping someone could help me with the Trinity Pt. III: Non Est Deus secret event. I can't get the "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" number no matter what I try. This is my first time playing so I am floundering around with guides. Any direction would be much appreciated!

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
This has me wondering if Akira's going to be ambulatory but still kind of comatose, like a walking shell of a man, unable to speak (or in more than a few words at a time)
That's a generic event, so that explanation would have to hold up for the rest of the chapter.
Also I feel like most of the cast would freak out over Akira acting like that and insist he sees a doctor or something, rather than just going back to cute hangouts.

Reactions: Pedro4545454

kainora

May 27, 2020
Sorry to interrupt the discussion going on here. Was just hoping someone could help me with the Trinity Pt. III: Non Est Deus secret event. I can't get the "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" number no matter what I try. This is my first time playing so I am floundering around with guides. Any direction would be much appreciated!
Here is lil wiki you can find information about each event:

And here is information for this event:
Requirements
  • You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
    • Seen up to " "
    • Seen
To get this event
Call "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" on Saturday night or Sunday night.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.36.0

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

Pixeldrain
<Mega>
Size 774 MiB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Pixeldrain
<Mega>
Size 2.13 GiB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.lessonsinlove/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.27.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IndecentBoy

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
So I finally got to play the generic events already made for chapter 4 and... it's probably nothing but there's something that caught my attention. You can see Akira's new state of mind in them: moping around, longing for Maya, self destructive thoughts, broken by Ami, his loss of appetite for life overall. The girls he spends time with are almost an afterthought.

Except when it comes to Yumi: In both of her generic events I can see the same old Akira in there and ultimately he openly express his desires of winning her over. The charm of pursuit is still there and those were the only times I felt he's not completely dead inside now. So I wonder if this is a clue on how chapter 4 will play out, if he's going to see Yumi as the outlet for his pent up grievings. I know is a small sample size, a lot of generic events are not done yet and most of the ones we have are from girls he already conquered. But from what we have so far, the contrast is quite notorious.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So I finally got to play the generic events already made for chapter 4 and... it's probably nothing but there's something that caught my attention. You can see Akira's new state of mind in them: moping around, longing for Maya, self destructive thoughts, broken by Ami, his loss of appetite for life overall. The girls he spends time with are almost an afterthought.

Except when it comes to Yumi: In both of her generic events I can see the same old Akira in there and ultimately he openly express his desires of winning her over. The charm of pursuit is still there and those were the only times I felt he's not completely dead inside now. So I wonder if this is a clue on how chapter 4 will play out, if he's going to see Yumi as the outlet for his pent up grievings. I know is a small sample size, a lot of generic events are not done yet and most of the ones we have are from girls he already conquered. But from what we have so far, the contrast is quite notorious.
Makes me wonder if she's the one who does whatever happens to get him out of his house, like he's more his usual self with her cause she was the one to get through to him or something...
Use the URM and search "spring" on Label/Scenes. I think Deskel found them and showed how to play them.
Yeah and don't 'jump' to them, just hit the 'play' button or you'll get stuck.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
YES, I'm very happy, that's what I wanted, I want to see Akira depressed, depressed and without love for his own life, that's what I want, I want to see this broken side of him, I want to see this human side of him.

If the chapter focuses on Akira being so depressed, this will possibly be my favorite chapter.

I just don't understand how he shows that he misses Maya at these events? If you can explain I would appreciate it. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: rianzz

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
YES, I'm very happy, that's what I wanted, I want to see Akira depressed, depressed and without love for his own life, that's what I want, I want to see this broken side of him, I want to see this human side of him.

If the chapter focuses on Akira being so depressed, this will possibly be my favorite chapter.

I just don't understand how he misses Maya at these events?
I'm with you on this one, I hope we get to see more of that in this chapter.

Reactions: Pedro4545454

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Yumi possible MVP girl of the chapter? If you focus on Akira's feelings with Yumi, I'll love it so much.

Does Yumi have a chance to be the next girl to reach the roof? If this chapter focuses a little on Yumi's relationship with Akira it could lead to this as she could end up fulfilling the requirements.

The first of the Trauma has already been completed, the only thing missing is Akira loving her and the pregnancy and as I said, focusing a lot on their relationship could lead to her completing the second requirement which would be Akira loving her, the real problem would be that of Pregnancy. (Of course, it's just a crazy theory of mine, but it doesn't hurt to dream)

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Does Yumi have a chance to be the next girl to reach the roof? If this chapter focuses a little on Yumi's relationship with Akira it could lead to this as she could end up fulfilling the requirements.
Possibly, I've been saying for a long while now that 1 girl from each dorm room will be able to go to the roof.

Dorm Room 1: YumiDorm Room 6: Tsuneyo
Dorm Room 2: AyaneDorm Room 7: Uta? (its 50/50, neither has shown hints of being able to that I have seen)
Dorm Room 3: MakotoDorm Room 8: Nodoka
Dorm Room 4: RinDorm Room 9: Yasu
Dorm Room 5: Maya Prime (New Maya?) & Ami
(As "Ignore Me" Ami)
Dorm Room 10: Noriko

Few of them are obvious because they were there, others are base on subtle hints that I saw of them sort of perceiving time loops and the rest having an association with or chosen by the gods. Room 7, I don't know which as I don't remember either showing hints but I'll go with Uta base on the Text Message. Everyone is free to poke holes in this as only Maya Prime, Ayane & Makoto are set in stone.

blackredfish

Feb 10, 2018
I just don't understand how he shows that he misses Maya at these events? If you can explain I would appreciate it.
There are bits like this:
By the way, in the same event there's this:
To each their own I guess, I'm personally a liitle wary by it. I mean, I don't mind that he's depressed, he better be, but it's how he deals with it what worries me. I'm afraid this is going to slow down the story and is not like we are at a fast pace right now. Throw all the dark shit you want at me, just don't make it feel like a drag, please. Not gonna lie, kinda siding with Pareidolia here, I want him to start moving his ass and get shit done, whatever it is. But I'd bet he won't do it and get punished again. Bad idea, Pareidolia doesn´t seem to fuck around, and then is where the real dark shit strikes.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Seeing Akira depressed for Maya makes me feel bad and happy at the same time. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Having to wait another 16 days for me to see all these events will be hell for me.

Man, I expected to see Akira become depressed but not at the level that you can easily see and feel that he is in a bad way, he is at a level of depression that I didn't expect.........I loved this.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
To each their own I guess, I'm personally a liitle wary by it. I mean, I don't mind that he's depressed, he better be, but it's how he deals with it what worries me. I'm afraid this is going to slow down the story and is not like we are at a fast pace right now. Throw all the dark shit you want at me, just don't make it feel like a drag, please. Not gonna lie, kinda siding with Pareidolia here, I want him to start moving his ass and get shit done, whatever it is. But I'd bet he won't do it and get punished again. Bad idea, Pareidolia doesn´t seem to fuck around, and then is where the real dark shit strikes.
Well, I don't care if this will slow down the story a little, I've been wanting to see this human side of him for a long time and now that I'm finally going to see this side I won't complain about it at all.

Reactions: rianzz

anothersilo

Jun 2, 2021

Pretty sure he is referring to Himawari as the girl Ayane reminds him of. Especially considering the very first time we meet her in game, she is in the same pose and under the same lighting as Ayane is in this event. Feels like Selebus is trying to draw parallels between them.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Pretty sure he is referring to Himawari as the girl Ayane reminds him of. Especially considering the very first time we meet her in game, she is in the same pose and under the same lighting as Ayane is in this event. Feels like Selebus is trying to draw parallels between them.
Well, the first one is obviously talking about Maya and the second one, as you said, seems a lot like he's talking about Himawari/Daisy

I also thought this because the fact that he looks at her and remembers someone else who he can't remember gives a big hint that it's Daisy since Akira can't remember her and always ends up forgetting her and he says he knows that are important greatly increases the chance of this as well.

Reactions: Wardtnaci
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes