DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
What I really want to know is how Io will feel knowing that Ami "probably" wasn't druging Akira, he was like that just because.
There's also Uta's picture. The Io from last update was drugged up to care less and still seemed bothered by it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Io already seemed to think Sensei should get help with his issues:
And now she has a better idea of what issues he has.

Definitely looking forward to more Io content.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
One question did he mean that the fourth chapter will be the saddest of the chapters ever released? Or will the fourth chapter be the saddest of the entire game, counting future chapters?
Well, "of them all" probably means out of every chapter before and after. All of them. If it was just those that have already happened, it'd probably just say "yet" or "for now".

Still, It's also been said that no one will remember this chapter:
Which could mean a couple things.

Overall: Whether this chapter will actually be the saddest, or simply forgettable, is something we won't be able to judge fairly, until later.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pedro4545454

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I swear if sel get's rid of ayane, Lord all mighty am I going to be pissed beyond belief
I will be incredibly surprised if Sel gets rid of Ayane. She's like perhaps the safest girl out of the cast, as far as I can tell.

The bubble wrap princess is at the bottom of my "Another one bites the dust" list:
I definitely think, if anyone has plot armor in this game, it's Ayane.

The Shapeshifter actually seemed to break the rules to help Ayane, during the last Beach Vacation:
and Ayane may literally have plot armor as part of the plot right now. She seemed confident about things going well for her, recently:

In a more meta sense, even Sel, during the Rework, deleted Events that made Ayane look bad:
Like when she sucked off Sensei under his desk while Ami was talking about wanting to spend time with him. (It's on Sensei's computer)

There's also how Kirin was incredibly lax with her blackmailing. I mean, don't get me wrong, it was messed up, but Kirin could have and probably would have done way worse, if she was allowed to.

There's not really much of a reason that Kirin wouldn't have Ayane eating her out or be eating her out. Pictures, videos, etc. Instead, there's only like 3 Events related to it, and it began back in Chapter 1 lasting until Chapter 3. That's months if not a year of blackmailing, by someone who rationalizes that sexual assault is okay, according to a Narrator:
and got turned on while thinking Molly was raped while drunk:
It's immersion breaking if you really think about it.

I don't necessarily want Ayane to suffer, but I would appreciate something that makes her feel less invincible. Even Paper City showed her as being literally unstoppable:
Ayane is like a daughter to Sel, afterall:

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Another thing I have been thinking about. Based on this update in "When the Sun Sleeps". It seems to me like Noriko is getting close to breaking through and noticing the nature of the world. The catalyst of this seems to be Maya being reset. She has noticed the change in her personality And also that the rest of the class has not noticed this change.
Its also possible that as she is one of the few people that knows Maya liked Akira (I don't remember does she also know there was some kind of relationship between them). She might have already or will soon put together that the change she noticed in Maya is connected to Akira breaking.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Another thing I have been thinking about. Based on this update in "When the Sun Sleeps". It seems to me like Noriko is getting close to breaking through and noticing the nature of the world. The catalyst of this seems to be Maya being reset. She has noticed the change in her personality And also that the rest of the class has not noticed this change.
Its also possible that as she is one of the few people that knows Maya liked Akira (I don't remember does she also know there was some kind of relationship between them). She might have already or will soon put together that the change she noticed in Maya is connected to Akira breaking.
Yeah, Noriko seemed well aware of their relationship:

Noriko is also probably the only girl that actually cares about Maya:
Besides maybe Ami:
Ayane seems to care in a 'I don't want Sensei to be sad' kind of way, though.

Spaceodin

Aug 9, 2016
This isn't really a comment directly about the latest update but more about the direction of the game over the last year or so, does anyone else want chapter 1 Sensei back?

I miss the story of a piece of shit groomer manipulating his way through his students while trying to cope with existential dread and the ghost of his past mistakes trying to break his sanity. This whole personal growth stuff with 'feelings' hasn't really been hitting home with me.

I've been playing this game for years now and I really didn't like the removal of a bunch of the best early game sex scenes during the rewrite because it made Ayane, Mokoto and Futaba come of as too easy. Ayane and Mokoto falling for Sensei's tricks right away made sense since they really trusted/loved him, Futaba just had low self-esteemand was really naive, I never thought it made those characters look in a bad light and just really highlighted how our protagonist focuses on easy targets.

I started to like the game less when it stopped being a first person experience and more than half the events are not from Sensei's perspective, I thought the point of this game is that we are along for a ride in the head of a bad man doing bad things because he doesn't give a shit.

I'm probably in the minority on this stuff, but I enjoyed the denpa horror stuff in the background more while our fearless hero did his best to pretend his mind wasn't fracturing around him and focusing the entirty of his being on how to do the sex. It felt sort of like a story with a man on a quest to out run his demons by walking further into hell and it was an enjoyable read.

Now it feel like we the audience are just the plants or angels watching the twisted trueman show parody instead of having our perpective locked inside Sensei's head and being as confused as he is about everything.

TL;DR I want Chapter 1 Dennis Reynolds Sensei back.

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
if you all want to experience a *great* way to go through the latest update just listen to
The Weeknd - Moth to a Flame + Faith (slowed and reverb)
and believe me it just makes the latest update that much gripping

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes