Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Akira with that worried face caught me off guard. I think I have a certain weakness for him and Maya:ROFLMAO:

Now without the meme, what happened to make him look like that? Because if we notice he is already in his normal clothes and outside of his room, then are we seeing the moment someone went there to talk to him?

Last edited:
Reactions: rianzz

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Really? Dude is Japanese, Koikatsu is made in Japan by the Japanese, Selly can claim whatever shit he likes from his weird ass 'America' but Akira is uncut and anyone who wants to argue it further should ask themselves if they really want to get into a debate about a fictional characters foreskin :p:ROFLMAO:

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
May I know something about the events what the meaning of pink text on event why is it have colored pink?

What do I do now seems in confused where characters located it seems hard to locate?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Looking at the calendar and based on previous experience, it looks like we're now at the point where one can safely say there's only two weeks to go to Return of the Big Penis™: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut...
This reminded me that Sensei's penis actually does seem to be getting bigger and longer, based off Nodoka trying to form a timeline of it's growth:

The mysteries of this universe literally involves Sensei's increasing dick size...

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Hello dude what is meaning of pink colored text on tract event?
It's a lust event, you need to have a certain amount of points with the character to see it, otherwise you'll miss it.

As an aside, I wouldn't recommend arbitrarily picking someone out from the comments and just asking them like that, it feels a bit rude? I don't know. If you waited for more than 20 mins someone else may have popped in to help. I think the search bar would have been useful as well.

Not to sound like an old timer here but lurk moar and rtfm

Last edited:

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
How to increase to max Affection of all girls it got me boring because of the grinding (0 out of 10 affection you need to squired that in an half hour) it's bored

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
How to increase to max Affection of all girls it got me boring because of the grinding (0 out of 10 affection you need to squired that in an half hour) it's bored
There are cheats that increase this but I wouldn't recommend using it, it's much better to upload normally or use another program to modify this.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes