JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I think we should all not play the update until Crusty can, you know, in solidarity with our comrade... i am sure i can trust all of you to resist the temptation and not at all just do it in secret... right?
Absolutely not. I can refrain from discussing it though

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I think we should all not play the update until Crusty can, you know, in solidarity with our comrade... i am sure i can trust all of you to resist the temptation and not at all just do it in secret... right?
I can't even restrain myself from playing it while I'm supposed to be working.

If getting my ass fired isn't an incentive to hold back, common decency sure as hell won't.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Absolutely not. I can refrain from discussing it though
I can't even restrain myself from playing it while I'm supposed to be working.

If getting my ass fired isn't an incentive to hold back, common decency sure as hell won't.
I was being facetious but i guess i sucked at conveying it, obviously we'll all be playing it on release :p

Reactions: crustlord12

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
I have a feeling that 1 person is gonna actually spoil while at least 7 are gonna just throw random shit and make it look like a spoiler just to confuse the shit out of anyone who hasn't seen it at release.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
The Maki preview feels off compared to her past generics with her confidently presenting the giant dildo or the hero's harem guild poster.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes