Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Every time the update is around the corner I try to find some VN to read or series to watch just to make it to the update without much loss in sanity xD
This time I encountered quite the gem that I left for later about a year ago, and kept pushing for even later every single time I was "scheduled" to read it (look generic as fk) but man it turned out great, and I think some people here will also love it)
named Secrets of sorcery
https://f95zone.to/threads/secrets-of-sorcery-v0-19-5-public-habardgames.123623/

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Interesting that you show that Insect that I had overlooked, because, Do you know who is the strongest symbolism associated with Caterpillar?, Io, both in part of the event introduction and in phrases within it, and in the last events it has been made more clear, that all her aversion towards women could come from a very strong sexual abuse of a woman towards her as a child, making at least caterpillar a common point between Sensei and her, of their respective consequences of abuse.
It would be heavily dependent on what aspects of each insect Sel chooses to represent themes/relationship, but Io’s relationship with Sensei generally does feel like a caterpillar, slow moving, starting as ugly undesirable (on her own term) and waiting her metamorphosis to arrive (on Sensei’s end) and grow into something beautiful, green, etc.

Absolutea

Apr 26, 2021
Greetings and salutations..... that's a normal greeting right ?
So I'm supposed to go through what's worth 2 updates worth of events and tragically long inner monologues and honestly i can't get my ars to actually even click on the game . so i have a question that it's answer may encourage me..
Was Io's backstory revealed already or not ? AND most importantly has her "relationship" with Sensei developed at all ?

Bonus question: how is the ( I ) in Io supposed to be pronounced ? is it as in the I in iron or the I in invent ?

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
So I'm supposed to go through what's worth 2 updates worth of events and tragically long inner monologues and honestly i can't get my ars to actually even click on the game . so i have a question that it's answer may encourage me..
Was Io's backstory revealed already or not ? AND most importantly has her "relationship" with Sensei developed at all ?

Bonus question: how is the ( I ) in Io supposed to be pronounced ? is it as in the I in iron or the I in invent ?
Nope, no and no idea, but most likely the latter.

Reactions: Absolutea

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021

I always pronounced Io’s name as ‘ee-oh’, but could be wrong on that.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I believe it is pronounced "eye-oh" when it's a moon of jupiter but "ee-oh" when it's a japanese girl
To be honest I just go with "eye-oh" simply because I've read it that way so many times over the course of my life in relation to the moon of Jupiter and greek mythology not to mention tv sci-fi such as Babylon 5 and I am now at such an age that I can't do the mental gymnastics fast enough to say it any other way.:)

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
............ I spent 6 days without sleep just playing this game I have had nightmares with this game it's bullshit how good the game is
I literally played for 13 days, playing an average of 15 hours a day. I woke up and entered the game and played until night, then I went to sleep, woke up and entered the game, I stayed in this loop without stopping until I had to wait for new updates.The other hours I spent studying, sleeping, and eating anything other than that were spent playing Lil.

And yes at that time I had several dreams and nightmares involving Akira and Maya.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I went over this a while ago but the results are, you can pronounce it however the fuck you want, the police aren't going to arrest you, but since she's a Japanese girl with a Japanese name, it'd be pronounced ee-oh but a native would somewhat squish the sounds together and the resulting sound is exactly halfway between ee-oh and ee-yoh. It's not easy for a Gaijin to pronounce it right so don't bother, ee-oh is fine, eye-oh if that fits your mental tongue better, fuck tha police.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes