LucioNeri

Oct 9, 2018
Interesting; the assumption of Maya entering the picture much earlier than anticipated indeed can be used to explain Niki vaguely recognizing Maya and the mysterious playdate girl without pink hair simultaneously. While Niki technically could have just unintentionally met Maya at any other time point, I highly doubt Niki would have enough mental capacity to give two shit about it. So if the source of Niki vaguely recognizing Maya indeed comes from briefly meeting her before, some time before the accident seems to be the most possible.

What gives me much to think about in fact is that this idea also opens window on the timeline to let Sekai have a chance to meet Maya. The pair meeting each other may not bear any significance, but I always wonder why Sekai in different happy events exhibits such high toxicity toward Maya if they never met before Sekai died, and this idea enables just that. Of course the possibility of a ghost Sekai always lurking around Akira, watching him fucking Maya, and accumulating distaste remains tall (as well as the possibility of interpreting these happy events on an overly facial level), but now there could be an alternative that doesn't immediately resort to the supernatural or the metaphorical.
I'm sure that in "Sleepsong" the girl speaking is Maya, this means that she was already there before Sekai's death. In fact, it is likely that even if Ami was the one who took care of him, Maya was the one who took Akira out of his trance. "Un clavo saca otro" One devil drives out another.
The thing with the timeline and Maya is that we don't know anything about her before Akira. Maybe as Akira once said: she is just a stray cat

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
but I always wonder why Sekai in different happy events exhibits such high toxicity toward Maya if they never met before Sekai died, and this idea enables just that. Of course the possibility of a ghost Sekai always lurking around Akira, watching him fucking Maya, and accumulating distaste remains tall
The weird thing is that her toxicity and hate is only shown towards Maya. When it comes to Niki & Sensei relationship in Happy Scene "Good Boy" or Niki's "Glasswalker" & "How to Make Love Stay", it is more like she is playfully taunting them

In their recent conversation at the infirmary (Chapter 3 "Girls Just Want to Have Fun") she doesn't seem to care that he is fucking and making his own harem, in fact she encourages it. Yet for some reason she hates Maya specifically.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
The weird thing is that her toxicity and hate is only shown towards Maya. When it comes to Niki & Sensei relationship in Happy Scene "Good Boy" or Niki's "Glasswalker" & "How to Make Love Stay", it is more like she is playfully taunting them

In their recent conversation at the infirmary (Chapter 3 "Girls Just Want to Have Fun") she doesn't seem to care that he is fucking and making his own harem, in fact she encourages it. Yet for some reason she hates Maya specifically.

Maya was driving the car that killed Sekai, right before shooting Miku's parents and stabbing Sana's brother.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Interesting; the assumption of Maya entering the picture much earlier than anticipated indeed can be used to explain Niki vaguely recognizing Maya and the mysterious playdate girl without pink hair simultaneously. While Niki technically could have just unintentionally met Maya at any other time point, I highly doubt Niki would have enough mental capacity to give two shit about it. So if the source of Niki vaguely recognizing Maya indeed comes from briefly meeting her before, some time before the accident seems to be the most possible.

What gives me much to think about in fact is that this idea also opens window on the timeline to let Sekai have a chance to meet Maya. The pair meeting each other may not bear any significance, but I always wonder why Sekai in different happy events exhibits such high toxicity toward Maya if they never met before Sekai died, and this idea enables just that. Of course the possibility of a ghost Sekai always lurking around Akira, watching him fucking Maya, and accumulating distaste remains tall (as well as the possibility of interpreting these happy events on an overly facial level), but now there could be an alternative that doesn't immediately resort to the supernatural or the metaphorical.

It's not entirely confirmed, but it seems likely that Sekai hates Maya for one major reason:
  • Maya broke Sensei beyond repair, after the Accident.
Noriko reveals a lot about Maya, but one of the major things is how she believes Maya fucked Sensei up for good:

As far as has been revealed, Maya was the one who pursued the relationship with Sensei:

We also had Pareidolia seemingly disliking Maya for how she groomed Sensei:

And we know that Maya tried to keep those that loved Sensei away from him, apparently convincing him he was all alone:

We also had Sensei mentioning he was willing to be Maya's toy last update:

And, Ami has brought up that she suspects something must have hurt Sensei to cause him to stop tutoring:

It seems like the only thing that could have hurt him, and the main thing that sends his body into shock, is him remembering his relationship with Maya.

As fucked up as it sounds, it seems like a Wizard took advantage of a mentally ill man in his 20s, and broke him into his modern self in his early 30s.

Overall: Sekai probably dislikes Maya for what Maya did to Sensei mentally.

Not to mention, if Sekai is just some kind of hallucination from Sensei's mind, it might be the part of Sensei that regrets and dislikes what he did with Maya, personified. Just, you know, blaming the Wizard.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It's not entirely confirmed, but it seems likely that Sekai hates Maya for one major reason:
  • Maya broke Sensei beyond repair, after the Accident.
Noriko reveals a lot about Maya, but one of the major things is how she believes Maya fucked Sensei up for good:

As far as has been revealed, Maya was the one who pursued the relationship with Sensei:

We also had Pareidolia seemingly disliking Maya for how she groomed Sensei:

And we know that Maya tried to keep those that loved Sensei away from him, apparently convincing him he was all alone:

We also had Sensei mentioning he was willing to be Maya's toy last update:

And, Ami has brought up that she suspects something must have hurt Sensei to cause him to stop tutoring:

It seems like the only thing that could have hurt him, and the main thing that sends his body into shock, is him remembering his relationship with Maya.

As fucked up as it sounds, it seems like a Wizard took advantage of a mentally ill man in his 20s, and broke him into his modern self in his early 30s.

Overall: Sekai probably dislikes Maya for what Maya did to Sensei mentally.

Not to mention, if Sekai is just some kind of hallucination from Sensei's mind, it might be the part of Sensei that regrets and dislikes what he did with Maya, personified. Just, you know, blaming the Wizard.
dae.png
(Wasn't big enough.)

thequee77

Jun 20, 2021
Were there changes made to the Chika event where she asks if you'd like to have a threesome with her? As far as I remember there were a couple of choices that included Tsubasa. After running a replay of the event, I've noticed that the options were swapped (and Tsubasa was no longer one of them). If that is indeed the case, how do I check who is set as the preference now?

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Were there changes made to the Chika event where she asks if you'd like to have a threesome with her? As far as I remember there were a couple of choices that included Tsubasa. After running a replay of the event, I've noticed that the options were swapped (and Tsubasa was no longer one of them). If that is indeed the case, how do I check who is set as the preference now?
In replay all your stats and variables are = 0, and Tsubasa choise requires Chikalust = 25. Just use URM, Bingoogus has the link up above.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
By default, you only get Ayane, Yumi, and Rin.

If you didn't freak out over Chinami taking a bath earlier in the game, she is listed as an option (in live gameplay only, this is not an option in scene replay)

Someone else has already covered Tsubasa, but that's also live-play only, not replay.

All scenes in Replay ignore flags and affection/lust values.

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Just for a visual representation of what others have said, the Chinami and Tsubasa options require special conditions in the code to show up:
Replays don't tend to take these special conditions into account, so what happens in replays won't always match what actually happened in your game play earlier.

URM:
Can circumvent this limitation.

All the choices lead to a flag that has their name and cthree in the code. Like ayanecthree. You can use URM to turn them to True or False:
Or simply to see which one you chose, which should be True.

Reactions: Kitty Hawk

lfs31

Jul 3, 2019
Yo it took me almost 2 months to get from zero to 0.35, what a fuckin ride. I might have grasped most of the storyline and subtext, but playing in a straight line like this also didn't leave much place for interpretation. So, what are the main theories that are more or less proven?
  1. Why do the reset actually happen?
  2. Why is Maya the "chosen one" as she's the first to be able to remember through the resets?
  3. Why do the number of people able to remember through the resets increases? And how are they "chosen"?
  4. We know what happened in the past?
  5. Why do some people seem like they know more? like Yasu, Kaori or Tsuneyo?
  6. Who are the Gods? I think i understood they seems to enjoy playin with the main character and are happy when he indulges, but is there more?
  7. Who is the girl with the flower (the one in the forest)?
  8. Is the "wall" and the closure of the city a plot device or is it more significant than that?
  9. What's the deal with the "old district"?

Idk i have plenty of questions and i never was very good at piecing the clues together... So, anything that i'm missing? any essential recap to make sure i'm up to date before continuing?

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Idk i have plenty of questions and i never was very good at piecing the clues together... So, anything that i'm missing? any essential recap to make sure i'm up to date before continuing?
1. Not confirmed as such, just loose theories.

2. It is not known why Maya but well she has a complicated past with Sensei and the world, plus the beginning of the game is Akira committing suicide in the famous Jump/Jump/Jump, a couple of other theories about it being kumon-mi some kind of purgatory or something else.

3. The reset is closely related to the Rooftop itself, and well there are a couple of theories that are not certified but what they had to do was be pregnant of Akira is still viable or perhaps lose the baby. It is possible that Maya once was too. or it could be some other deeper plan of the ''Gods''

4.It is very scattered in the game and you can find several things in this forum in the search engine, but nothing much beyond the fact that Sensei was Maya/Noriko's tutor, the accident that could have involved several, apart from being well typical of him Sekai's grooming towards Akira and how it is cyclical. The order of events in the past is quite theorized if you do a little searching.

5. Yasu is related to Hope, she is possibly a channeler of him, being Callous, the one who is strong in summer. Tsuneyo is related to Calm/Wires god with his father having some connection with him, and then kaori related in some way to Sekai spiders and pareidollia. and to that you could add Yumi a special existence in this world.

6. Calm Callous Concerned, I don't think I'll delve deeper into the topic but you can search for Deskel's posts regarding that and each one will be better explained. because it is long. to synthesize.

7. Himawari, also known as Daisy, or shapeshifter, almost confirmed daughter of Ayane with Akira.

8. Wall/Barrier; How can it be, just like the space war, it does have a lot to do with the Gods and their area of influence and also in some special events and happy events like when Nodoka's manic phase passes and this Himawari/Shapeshifter comes out of there. Nothing so illuminating yet on that topic.

9. Many things, especially because that is where the first event happens where Sensei goes into blackout and they show us that he does not have control, + that possibly one or more Gods have more power there, also with the place where Sensei made his tutoring + the pact that Noriko and Maya had to be somewhere in the city. And possibly by searching here you can see more extensive things but nothing so confirmed as to why that place is like that.

lfs31

Jul 3, 2019
1. Not confirmed as such, just loose theories.

2. It is not known why Maya but well she has a complicated past with Sensei and the world, plus the beginning of the game is Akira committing suicide in the famous Jump/Jump/Jump, a couple of other theories about it being kumon-mi some kind of purgatory or something else.

3. The reset is closely related to the Rooftop itself, and well there are a couple of theories that are not certified but what they had to do was be pregnant of Akira is still viable or perhaps lose the baby. It is possible that Maya once was too. or it could be some other deeper plan of the ''Gods''

4.It is very scattered in the game and you can find several things in this forum in the search engine, but nothing much beyond the fact that Sensei was Maya/Noriko's tutor, the accident that could have involved several, apart from being well typical of him Sekai's grooming towards Akira and how it is cyclical. The order of events in the past is quite theorized if you do a little searching.

5. Yasu is related to Hope, she is possibly a channeler of him, being Callous, the one who is strong in summer. Tsuneyo is related to Calm/Wires god with his father having some connection with him, and then kaori related in some way to Sekai spiders and pareidollia. and to that you could add Yumi a special existence in this world.

6. Calm Callous Concerned, I don't think I'll delve deeper into the topic but you can search for Deskel's posts regarding that and each one will be better explained. because it is long. to synthesize.

7. Himawari, also known as Daisy, or shapeshifter, almost confirmed daughter of Ayane with Akira.

8. Wall/Barrier; How can it be, just like the space war, it does have a lot to do with the Gods and their area of influence and also in some special events and happy events like when Nodoka's manic phase passes and this Himawari/Shapeshifter comes out of there. Nothing so illuminating yet on that topic.

9. Many things, especially because that is where the first event happens where Sensei goes into blackout and they show us that he does not have control, + that possibly one or more Gods have more power there, also with the place where Sensei made his tutoring + the pact that Noriko and Maya had to be somewhere in the city. And possibly by searching here you can see more extensive things but nothing so confirmed as to why that place is like that.

Could it have been her pushing to the "jump"? thus beginning some kind of infinite cycle for her to suffer for "breaking" the God's toy? That's why she can't touch him, it's Hell designed to make her suffer i guess.
She also might be a little more cray cray than she let's on, considering how Noriko talks about her having had such a negative effect on him (again... the jump thing). I hope it's not totally true as I'm quite fond of her somehow.

Again, some kind of connection from where he started it all, by jumping? It's not as if it didn't happen in the game anyway with Makoto.

Tsuneyo's father made me wonder for a bit, his connection to the Gods or at least his knowledge would explain why he was keeping her shielded from the outside world for so long, knowing how the game works. He probably let her go outside when she was old enough to understand the world a bit more and be able to defend herself (that's why she was taught martial arts?). And she didn't disappoint, as she's one of the few to grasp the true fucked up state/nature of Sensei.
As for Kaori, it does make sense, considering the spider recuring theme, the fact that she "blacked out" to kiss him and her eyes turning red for that event.

I'll have to check that out as it's probably one of the most confusing part, it's all said in weird and confusing allegories, not helped by the fact it's not always clear who the narrator is at all times.

Ok I have no idea how this came to be as a theory, the only connection clear to me is the forest trip between the two of them, but that's it for me.

Could be that the gods manipulated reality to create a situation that's believable enough where there's almost no competition against Sensei and there's no way to escape. It's the perfect sandbox for them to play with, putting their "champion" in an enclosed space.

The fact that the place is always described as decadent, dying out and in bad shape makes me wonder if it's related to Tsuneyo's father health. The fact that he's dying out could mean that he has no vital energy to keep his part of the sandbox alive, although that would mean that he's more than just someone who's aware of the gods.

Well, lot to think and I'm sure there's more to understand, but thanks for helping me put some thoughts in it!

Reactions: Duskreyn
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes