DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Actually, since Kaori is 22 and turning 23 every Chistmas, she would have been around 15, 8 years ago when the Accident happened.

In other words, she'd be around as old as Sensei's students, when Yuki and Yumi thought she died, if her accident and Sekai's Accident happened around the same time.

Yumi would have also been around 7, since Ami is older than her and Ami was 7 when the Accident happened.

Maybe next update, we will get to find out more about the Kadowaki/Yamaguchi family, since it seems we will be getting Yumi flashbacks to when she may have been around that age.

Last edited:

mkinggyui

Feb 2, 2022
let me say I think kaori have sekai heart you can see for yourself after she's dead kaori family was other side so they all dead and sekai hear given to kaori it's all my guess

lfs31

Jul 3, 2019
Ok the first couple of events of 0.38 are pretty heavy. It's implied that Maya hated him? She says that her "new her" inside her body will probably accept him more than the "true her" or something..
And then, i really felt bad for him when he woke up from his coma, even if he keeps on having... urges.
Oh and Ami can GTFO, i mean i understand she wants to help but goddamn i wish someone would just smack that insane grin off her face when talking like she owns him

Reactions: Mori Enjoyer

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Weird how Ami still haven't thought of recording herself fucking the life out of her uncle and showing it to the whole class...sorry, that's a horrible idea.

She probably still cares enough for his reputation.
No, that's wonderful idea!

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Ok the first couple of events of 0.38 are pretty heavy. It's implied that Maya hated him? She says that her "new her" inside her body will probably accept him more than the "true her" or something..
And then, i really felt bad for him when he woke up from his coma, even if he keeps on having... urges.
Oh and Ami can GTFO, i mean i understand she wants to help but goddamn i wish someone would just smack that insane grin off her face when talking like she owns him
Friend, I think you entered the wrong version number or in fact you are in the future and are giving us spoilers.

WandydeRinne

Apr 26, 2020
I cant continue at politics, pleasures and ponies. I am supposed to call kirin in the afternoon, but everytime i do so on the weekends, i just can get jerked of by her. There is no other option. Can someone help please?
Happening to me to. Maybe the wiki is wrong, but i don't know how to progress.

• Haha
Reactions: GSwole

Sorabell

Sep 30, 2023
It's implied that Maya hated him?
in this game, anything can be or can mean different things, but it's probably more often than not the right bet would be to not overthink/overcomplicate... probably. although, where is fun in that?

as I see it - it is his dream so it is probably not meant to be interpreted that a real Maya would actually think that or could say that (not to say she wouldn't, it as well may be exactly what she feels and it would be understandable, but it is, probably, not implied there, it is not an indication or a hint about the real Mayas feelings - she could or could not think that, who knows).

so again - it is his dream, so it is what he thinks she might feel/think or it is what he is afraid of. so it's his guilt regret fear and other feelings that probably made this image of Maya who said what she said in the dreams.
it could be an exaggeration of what he thinks of her feelings or it could be what he fears she could have been feeling all this time but hopes it's not, or it could be he is quite sure this is exactly how she feels/felt about their "relationship".

either way, she probably didn't say stuff like this outside of the dream because she didn't think like that or she just didn't say it or did not want to admit it, etc. but this dream version of her feels this way and is vocal about it.

it is also possible that she said something like this in the past and it could be related to how this world was created in the first place and/or part of the reason for his "jumpy-jumpy" thingy

Reactions: lfs31

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
in this game, anything can be or can mean different things, but it's probably more often than not the right bet would be to not overthink/overcomplicate... probably. although, where is fun in that?

as I see it - it is his dream so it is probably not meant to be interpreted that a real Maya would actually think that or could say that (not to say she wouldn't, it as well may be exactly what she feels and it would be understandable, but it is, probably, not implied there, it is not an indication or a hint about the real Mayas feelings - she could or could not think that, who knows).

so again - it is his dream, so it is what he thinks she might feel/think or it is what he is afraid of. so it's his guilt regret fear and other feelings that probably made this image of Maya who said what she said in the dreams.
it could be an exaggeration of what he thinks of her feelings or it could be what he fears she could have been feeling all this time but hopes it's not, or it could be he is quite sure this is exactly how she feels/felt about their "relationship".

either way, she probably didn't say stuff like this outside of the dream because she didn't think like that or she just didn't say it or did not want to admit it, etc. but this dream version of her feels this way and is vocal about it.

it is also possible that she said something like this in the past and it could be related to how this world was created in the first place and/or part of the reason for his "jumpy-jumpy" thingy
As you said in part, that is Akira's dream and that Maya is the manifestation of Akira's fears, she would be like those demons from series and movies that stay on people's shoulders just saying negative thoughts to them so that people freak out, that's what that Maya was doing so much to Akira that if that being hadn't appeared, Akira would still be there trapped in his own mind being punished by himself with this image of Maya who hates him because as we know one of someone's biggest fears is a person you loves to say that he hates you.

Reactions: rianzz

Nj11258

May 14, 2023
Another question: i an currently in the main event "there is nothing" and the computer asks me for ip adress, username, etc. I got everything, but what is the system password für "user2"? Or where can i find it? Hope for a nice answer! Thx!

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Another question: i an currently in the main event "there is nothing" and the computer asks me for ip adress, username, etc. I got everything, but what is the system password für "user2"? Or where can i find it? Hope for a nice answer! Thx!
Use the password HOPE to get the happy event and then use the password Boobies123 to continue with the story.

WandydeRinne

Apr 26, 2020
Bro literally has a mod guide to help people, how difficult is it to download it?
Bro, i'm not asking for "Help, i'm stuck in the game." I'm saying the game is bugged. Dude, you know how to read? Your mom don't give you attention?

the current iteration of the game is bugged worse than normal and theres no kirin block for calling her if you get the handjob on the beach early game it bugs the file before hitting ch4
Tnx man. Loaded in an older version. Worked. If anyone is having the same problem you can load in a older version of the game, play the scene and go back.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes