Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Stealing the violin scene is obviously an unfair thing to hate her for.

The Niki kiss was wrong but in the scope of this game, isn't even a highlight. She got caught up in the moment, misread things, and gave into her emotions. She admitted as much and apologized then wanted an honest conversation about it which Niki was right to deny. Molly had a similar incident but no one ever talks negatively about her and she definitely didn't handle the fallout better. And what do you mean Akira is more respectful about his assualt on Yumi? He brings up the fact they kissed all the time.

Otoha is not a great person but I agree with MaoKamui that she's definitely not an outlier. Otoha's crimes are laughable compared to Kirin, Nodoka, Akira, and Yumi.
I mean, to call a bias "unfair" is redundant. That's exactly what a bias is. I call it a bias in the first line so that there's no doubt that this is particular to me, and not a balanced view on the character (as I often present here).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
I mean, to call a bias "unfair" is redundant. That's exactly what a bias is. I call it a bias in the first line so that there's no doubt that this is particular to me, and not a balanced view on the character (as I often present here).
You're fine. You can hate anyone you want for whatever reason. I'll still use it as an excuse for discussion. Even if I disagree with the reasons, your opinion is still valid. But I never said it was "obviously wrong". I said it was unfair. Which I stand by and think you would agree with.

I am, however going to say you are dead wrong about Akira being more respectful. Half of Yumi's dialogue is basically telling him to go away. Even if you think she's secretly a tsundere that needs help, Akira's disregard for her wishes is very not okay.

Reactions: aramaug

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I managed to read the house image that pops up at the end of "Transpacific Sadness Symposium II: SISTER SOFTSKIN". And let me tell you, it was not worth the 3 hours that it took.
(Please tell me everyone else found it impossible to read and it was not just me being dumb.)

Dec 18, 2020
I managed to read the house image that pops up at the end of "Transpacific Sadness Symposium II: SISTER SOFTSKIN". And let me tell you, it was not worth the 3 hours that it took.
(Please tell me everyone else found it impossible to read and it was not just me being dumb.)
The last line is literally you after spending these 3 hours.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You're fine. You can hate anyone you want for whatever reason. I'll still use it as an excuse for discussion. Even if I disagree with the reasons, your opinion is still valid. But I never said it was "obviously wrong". I said it was unfair. Which I stand by and think you would agree with.

I am, however going to say you are dead wrong about Akira being more respectful. Half of Yumi's dialogue is basically telling him to go away. Even if you think she's secretly a tsundere that needs help, Akira's disregard for her wishes is very not okay.
Anyway, respectfully, I'm done talking about Otoha. The whole point of declaring it a bias was to not have to justify it, but I thought it would be impolite of me not to address your replies (since it was started with your post). If this topic moves forward it will be with other people.

Last edited:

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
Anyway, respectfully, I'm done talking about Otoha. The whole point of declaring it a bias was to not have to justify it, but I thought it would be impolite of me not to address your replies (since it was started with your post). If this topic moves forward it will be with other people.
It's more than semantics. It's respecting what I said and not turning it into something else.

I think it's unfair to hate someone for something outside of their control. That's all I meant by that.
You replied to me with your opposing perspective. I replied back with mine. Genuinely, was I wrong in how I responded?

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So, something that has seemed set up for a while, was recently brought to mind: Chika vs Noriko.

It seems to be something that has been foreshadowed since before the 3rd Reset:

With Noriko befriending Yumi, Chika blessing their marriage:
And Chika's friendship with Yumi being shaky at the moment... Any thoughts on how this love triangle drama with Sensei's heart, and Yumi's friendship, in the middle of it all, might go?

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes