fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Tier list of LIL posters ranked by how how well they tolerate spicy food.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no no no no no anything but buldak. Every time I believed in my wife's lies like "Oh I only added half the sauce" or "Oh it's cheese-flavored it won't be as spicy", I died. Should've fucking move to Denmark so that she couldn't legally get them anymore.

Edit: I should clear my wife's name by saying she really did only add half the sauce; I'm just very bad at this.

Fr, I would rather drink Wakana's jello soup.
Also, the dude looks very much annihilated if you ask me
1723644963213.png

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Im not mad at my placement. Even though I fucked my taste buds after doing the one chip challenge. Now orange juice doesn't taste bad after brushing my teeth.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2024
I've never eaten a ghost pepper, but now I GOTTA, especially since I want to also try to cook with it once I've eaten one by itself to earn the position Ghost Pepper Annihilator, or Annihilated depending on what happens.

Although I haven't eaten a buldak in a while, the last time I ate a 3x I actually mistook that it was a 1x until I checked the package. So I'd say I've at least earned that spot.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I've never eaten a ghost pepper, but now I GOTTA, especially since I want to also try to cook with it once I've eaten one by itself to earn the position Ghost Pepper Annihilator, or Annihilated depending on what happens.

Although I haven't eaten a buldak in a while, the last time I ate a 3x I actually mistook that it was a 1x until I checked the package. So I'd say I've at least earned that spot.
Fair warning -- when I ate the ghost pepper cheese, my anus bled for 3 days straight.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes