wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
Well, I do have a Theory about the Tsukiokas, but it isn't quite concrete yet.

In the 'Somewhere Far From Here' Chapter 3 Main Event (before the 2 month Time Skip to Beachmas that lead to Sekai's restoration), we had Yasu implying the Tsukioka estate shouldn't exist:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yasu also mentions an interference that seems related to the Beach:

Taking into account Sekai is restored at the Beach soon afterwards, seems to have plans for Yasu, and Yasu then warns Sensei about things that shouldn't exist in her 'Hand of god' Chapter 3 Event (which happens to be where Sensei ended up back during Beachmas if Sekai puppeteers him, Futaba, and Makoto):

It seems likely that Sekai and The Tsukiokas may be related, and possibly shouldn't exist. (There's also how the Tsukiokas seem inexperienced with the World which may be a rich trope, but could also simply be because they actually haven't existed that long.)

Then the fact Yasu has ended up more or less adopted by the Tsukiokas, seems very suspicious to me.

Frankly, it seems like the Tsukiokas have adopted the Summer (Callous) god's girl (Yasu), and have been taking in the Old District girls like Chika and Chinami who may be related to the Winter (Calm) god, while giving Sensei a fuckable married mother figure, like Sekai (Tsubasa), a best friend support system that cares about him, like Niki (Touka), and a bossy wizard that he will tutor, like Maya (Tsukasa).

We've also seen Touka wearing a Butterfly Hairpin which is something Sekai usually wears:

And there's how Yasu implies Autumn colors are Red and Yellow:
Sekai is red. The Tsukiokas are all shades of Yellow if you look at their name colors.

Overall: It seems like the Tsukiokas are related to Sekai, who may be The World Itself, and although not confirmed, may be the Autumn/Fall god and possibly USER4.

I could definitely be wrong, but I think the Tsukiokas and the World Itself/Sekai will play important roles in the near future.

Anyway, it seems like Sekai may be a Narrator:
Seems related to the Beach, where the Narrator said that stuff, and seems related to Tsubasa who said that stuff later.

So, Tsubasa saying this may be another hint at her side in things.
That's interesting. I do remember Imani wears the same butterfly hairpin but she's also more associated with blue. With the Nakayamas being pink and associated with spring, I think there must be some connection there and it's getting the wheels spinning. Imani's burns and backstory, spring's themes of restoration, it being the last unvisited season and Noriko restoring Akira's memories I feel like there's something there. With Autumn representing death and decay, all the past events with Maya and a broken Sensei it would contrast with Spring.

Perhaps some foreshadowing that our last season will be one of rebirth after the dark route is finally over. I'm not sure though, I feel like there's something there but it's just out of reach.

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Just to put this into context, back when I thought Being a DIK was a game worth playing, the developer was also famously anti-piracy and hated this place too, but oddly enough, one of his own Discord mods consistently leaked patron-only status updates of the game and the preview renders - just not the wallpapers and stuff that were for 10$+ subs.

How strange :unsure: it's a good thing that game isn't wildly successful partly because the dev understands marketing or anything...
The best form of advertising that I have learned is "Genuine Word of Mouth", which is very hard to come by these days, and some visual aids. As I have said before I really like the Story that Selebus is putting out and for that I became a Subscriber and tried to subtlety help him get more by giving what people here asked for in Previews and Update event breakdowns. But because of the treatment from the Ban, no more. The day I learned I was Banned, his subscriber earnings per month fell from just over 11k to just somewhere in the 9k range, hope he learned something from that/those day(s). Ironically Someone on Disc asked him if that sudden loss of revenue was to be viewed as a threat! He did not respond, which was probably for the best.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
something very recent from the discord, Selebus about wizard, and interesting to bring here
I agree with him fully... buuuut sidestepping the immorality of wanting to fuck either the teens or the wizards, there's a deeply ingrained evolutionary reason for men to be attracted to 15-ish year old girls whether people want to admit it or not, or accept it or not, but there is no genetic programming that says 'fuck the kids too bro'. They're both immoral and fucked up in reality and should be punished in exactly equal measure, we're better than out animal roots, as a society we've pretty universally said if you're an adult then keep your hands off the under 16's, 18's even, and for good bloody reason, but i would expect most people to have a more disgusted instinctual reaction to hearing a 31 year old dude fucked a child than they would hearing he fucked a 15 year old. There'd be a strong sense of disgust for both, but most people can feel the difference, one is worse than the other, one is more of a violation of the social contract we all live by, one is mega creepy and the other is 'string him up by his testicles'.

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
One question, what motivates you all to continue playing this game?

Is it boredom, curiosity about what's coming, any specific character? I'm curious about this.
The story definitely has its weight in the characters, also undeniably, who is not curious, for 35 endings, ending of harem route. ending of dark route the true ending.There are many stories going on that I hope are worthwhile.
But you should also really like the slice of life that Lil has on the way or You're going to hate it because all of its lore is so dispersed between happy events and other occasional events like 5% of the entire game, being generous, for the advancement of the plot.
Nor can anyone take away from Selebus that he is a good writer above the average of other koikatsu/daz/hs visual novels, another detail in favor is that many characters are clearly born from stereotypes but their voices are well worked, you can extract some random text and in many cases know what character it is without prior contex, has good merit.

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
something very recent from the discord, Selebus about wizard, and interesting to bring here
TD;DR: Nah I disagree. It is okay to be creeped out and disgusted by the idea of the teacher banging a wizard but not by the idea of banging a high schooler. Not because one is a 31 years old guy and the other a wizard, but because one is Sensei and the other is Chinami/Tsukasa, it has nothing to do with being unable to separate fiction from reality

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
One question, what motivates you all to continue playing this game?

Is it boredom, curiosity about what's coming, any specific character? I'm curious about this.
I'm in too deep. I have been playing since the first version and now I'm too invested in the story and characters to get off this train, the Sensei Express. You might call it curiosity for where this train is heading towards after enduring many trainwrecks and more to come. All I can do is spectate and pray (in futility) for the best

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes