JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I've just ended beach vacation event and I'm quite confused with the relationship between Maya and Sensei. In the scene where Sensei was in that weird tree introspection and eventually saw Maya praying to the sky, Maya then showed a sense of care towards Sensei but suddenly changed the tone. Was this a excuse to disguise the true feeling for Sensei that she cares about protagonist all the time or did she really thought the original Sensei was back ? The second time Maya was praying to the sky, she expressed a wish to be with someone to witness the end of the world. That 'someone' was Sensei, right? I can't think of anyone else. Will these questions be answered later of the game? And the picture where Futaba threw up to the toilet. That was weird too. Sorry for the dumb question.
Yes

Hfjahxhcjr

Mar 29, 2023
If Maya is reset to the point before she experienced the time loops, wouldn't that make it likely that she is going to reach the rooftop again, for the same reason (whatever it is) that she reached it initially?

Of course, it does depend on the specific reason why she (and other people) reach the rooftop in the first place, but it does not seem that unlikely, right?

Reactions: Pedro4545454

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If Maya is reset to the point before she experienced the time loops, wouldn't that make it likely that she is going to reach the rooftop again, for the same reason (whatever it is) that she reached it initially?

Of course, it does depend on the specific reason why she (and other people) reach the rooftop in the first place, but it does not seem that unlikely, right?
Really really too soon to tell, it seems like a natural way for her arc to continue but it's just as likely Selly will go in a completely unexpected direction.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

It's unlikely, isn't it, it would even be funny for the reaction of this new Maya arriving at the end of the world and seeing that Ayane and Makoto were telling her the truth about the end of the world and about her and Akira being in a "Relationship", and that It would be very interesting because it seems like she didn't believe them and didn't believe that she and Akira were "Dating" so it would be very interesting for her to see that both things are true.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Maya events would be in about a week, it's easier to wait.

I think we have enough facts to assume that key to rooftop is someway related to pregnancy, so Maya's chances are significantly low at this point

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I think we have enough facts to assume that key to rooftop is someway related to pregnancy, so Maya's chances are significantly low at this point
But in theory what disappeared were just her memories, as if she could not remember what happened, it is not because someone does not remember something that means that something never existed, if pregnancy is really one of the conditions to reach the roof and Maya was pregnant with Akira in the past she would “theoretically” still have this condition concluded, because as I said, what disappeared were the memories and not the events.

Last edited:

Thanman83

Dec 8, 2020
Second saturday already but eggside octopus wont start. All character scenes are done except for Ami whose last event will be in the next reset. Is my playthrough fucked?

*Edit* one earlier happy scene was missing and that was the problem

Last edited:

Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
It's unlikely, isn't it, it would even be funny for the reaction of this new Maya arriving at the end of the world and seeing that Ayane and Makoto were telling her the truth about the end of the world and about her and Akira being in a "Relationship", and that It would be very interesting because it seems like she didn't believe them and didn't believe that she and Akira were "Dating" so it would be very interesting for her to see that both things are true.
I think she put together Makoto and Ayane's story about timeloops and the erased version of herself and Sensei's two-month absence with a depressing speech in front of the class about losing something very important to him. Right now it's probably confusing to her that the man she loves is so depressed about losing her other version of herself, but I feel like she's already accepted the story as true

Onizuka2050

Jun 16, 2023
Is it already known what an impact the tsukasarefused flag has or is it something for the future? For now, I have chosen "Take it" because it seems like a logical step (lol). The system rewards you 5 attention points after all, compared to one for Pull the plug.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Is it already known what an impact the tsukasarefused flag has or is it something for the future? For now, I have chosen "Take it" because it seems like a logical step (lol). The system rewards you 5 attention points after all, compared to one for Pull the plug.
Why should this be known? Sel doesn't swarm us with spoilers or his plans for character development. He said there will be h-scenes for every character, so there's that. Logic says Tsukasa will require Sensei to accept her feelings to proceed. Otherwise, you'll have missed scenes.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Maya went to the rooftop the first time the world ended, due to it being a trope in the stuff she's read, according to herself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She later adds that it is a "denpa trope":
And that she was unable to remember her way to the rooftop for however long it took her to get used to it:

It's also been implied that the rooftop was a meeting place for Sensei and Maya, so that may have played a factor, and probably still should.

Overall: New Maya should think similar and head towards the rooftop if Maya Prime was telling the truth, and she's able to. Although, it depends on where and how the reset starts for her, and if the conditions have changed or not.

Of course, based off Red Eyed Kaori, and how Maya Prime had no idea who Kaori even was:
Plus the extra students, like Noriko in particular, that weren't around back then, the circumstances for Maya Prime getting to the roof were surely different.

New Maya might even just get slaughtered on her way to the rooftop, like Yumi seemed to.

Last edited:

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Second saturday already but eggside octopus wont start. All character scenes are done except for Ami whose last event will be in the next reset. Is my playthrough fucked?
You should check your chika threesome flags probably. They should match actual Ayane threesome status

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Unless she's pregnant all the time, because she was in the earliest stage of pregnancy when the resets started, and just goes back to that state every time a reset happens.

It would explain that appetite.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Maya went to the rooftop the first time the world ended, due to it being a trope in the stuff she's read, according to herself:
She later adds that it is a "denpa trope":
And that she was unable to remember her way to the rooftop for however long it took her to get used to it:

It's also been implied that the rooftop was a meeting place for Sensei and Maya, so that may have played a factor, and probably still should.

Overall: New Maya should think similar and head towards the rooftop if Maya Prime was telling the truth, and she's able to. Although, it depends on where and how the reset starts for her, and if the conditions have changed or not.

Of course, based off Red Eyed Kaori, and how Maya Prime had no idea who Kaori even was:
Plus the extra students, like Noriko in particular, that weren't around back then, the circumstances for Maya Prime getting to the roof were surely different.

New Maya might even just get slaughtered on her way to the rooftop, like Yumi seemed to.
Red Eyed Kaori should be called Sekaori.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Unless she's pregnant all the time, because she was in the earliest stage of pregnancy when the resets started, and just goes back to that state every time a reset happens.

It would explain that appetite.
Aaaaah this old theory, one i still hold out hope for, would certainly be a 'good' reason for why Akira jumped, starting this whole mess. The box is related somehow, be it baby stuff or something she uses to 'bury' the miscarriage, i dunno, but it'd also fit.

Oct 10, 2021
Didn't Ayane spend an entire year without having sex so as to confirm that you don't have to be pregnant right there and then to be in a reset? IDK about Makoto but if Maya has been pregnant once then that should be enough right?

Duskreyn

Mar 11, 2022
Didn't Ayane spend an entire year without having sex so as to confirm that you don't have to be pregnant right there and then to be in a reset? IDK about Makoto but if Maya has been pregnant once then that should be enough right?
1 whole year no, 1 reset yes, which would be approximately 4 months, and it does not necessarily invalidate the theory.
It is not that to reach the R.A.S. they need to be pregnant at that moment, but having been pregnant once or lost the baby/fetus due to past resets is a more plausible theory.
Therefore, both Makoto and Ayane would fit in well, and Maya could fit in with how much she still hides and is not known about her past.
The quickest way to kill this theory and be completely broken is when some girl who has no sexual interaction with Akira arrives at the R.A.S (Reach the roof and survive a reset without losing memories), but that doesn't seem to be the case at the moment.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 297 Votes