Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
love Otoha clipping through desks while giving the most NPC stare possible.
Fucken Otoha with no-clip turned on...
It’s Otoha’s special wizard ability. It makes her body able to move through solid objects.

…Yeah, let’s go with that. It wasn’t an oversight at all. :LOL:

You forgot to do the Miku wizard. They're all so cute though, and poor Yasu.
Miku’s there. She’s the one sitting on the shelf with the soccer ball.

And yeah… Yasu deserves only the best. Her backstory was so sad.

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Miku’s there. She’s the one sitting on the shelf with the soccer ball.
I meant it as a joke on her physical appearance already being sort of like a wizard. I will also say that Maya's expression is 10/10 lol

Oh, and it's refreshing to see Futaba freed from her cycle restraint on keeping her weight. What's Ami saying to Ayane though?

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yasu looks dead inside and somehow looks older because of it lmao. Those are college student eyes. Also >Skinny Futaba
Good stuff though, I don't know if you did all the models yourself but if so that's impressive, and your renders keep getting better
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
What's Ami saying to Ayane though?
See, it was kiiiinda hard to portray it the way I envisioned it, but basically the whole Wizard Classroom thing is due to BS divine intervention.

Ayane is resting her hands where her boobs used to be while mortified, and Ami’s just laughing at her expense because she no longer has the smallest chest in the class.

Yasu looks dead inside and somehow looks older because of it lmao. Those are college student eyes. Also >Skinny Futaba
Good stuff though, I don't know if you did all the models yourself but if so that's impressive, and your renders keep getting better
Thanks! And nah, I wish I was talented enough to make them all from scratch, but I got them from a post several months ago on this thread. They miiight also be downloadable from the LiL fanart thread.

At this point I just make LiL renders for practice. Only been at it for a little over a month, but I can only keep improving from here.

Last edited:

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
It is updating every month, it will just never hit the update queue again due to the drama. Latest update has been a banger and if you haven't been playing the game it will take you a month or two to reach it.
Nah I used to play the game before like 2 years ago

Nah man, it isn't complete until years later, it's getting updates the first day of every month (not guaranteed/always)

You can check the first page and see it does get updated.
Oh yeah it's on the Thread Updates list, 8/1

The game is no longer promoted on this site, so the dates are wrong.
Well that kinda sucks, didn't know it was going to be a thing here in F95Zone

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes