skwada

Feb 13, 2020
Since we're talking about Himawari, might as well fuck her :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will we ever get canonical Himawari lewd scenes?

Also I sometimes wonder about the distinction between main girls and side girls - is the only distinction that the main girls are in the class and the side girls are not? E.g. Kirin joined the main girls list when she joined the class. I ask 'cause it feels like many of the side girls are just as important as the main girls (e.g. Niki)

I also sometimes wonder if Sekai will some day pop up in the side girls tab, e.g. some crazy shit happens during a reset and we get thrown into a timeline where Sekai is alive, and then for the duration of that chapter she's just pretending to be a side character lol

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
will we ever get canonical Himawari lewd scenes?
Most likely not, as she herself said that she's not that kind of a character, but there's always a small chance of paranormal fuckery sex.
I also sometimes wonder if Sekai will some day pop up in the side girls tab, e.g. some crazy shit happens during a reset and we get thrown into a timeline where Sekai is alive, and then for the duration of that chapter she's just pretending to be a side character lol
Well, with some stretch we could get another five girls... Sekai, Himawari, Rie Rokuhara, Ayane's mom, Chiaki Chosokabe. Would be interesting to see, but also the sheer number of characters already considerably slows the game development down.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
If she was that kind of character her h-scenes would be among the lines of:
Himawari: "Please Dad can we have normal sex tonight?"
Sensei: "No, now turn into Noriko."
She did seemingly try to seduce Sensei as Sana. Who knows if she's succeeded as some other girl before:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Himawari - "Sorry mom, I need this. You can have him back later."
Sensei - "Imani? What are you talking about?"
Imani - "Nothing, da- Senpai. Please continue."

Last edited:

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
I don't really see Akira behaving in a specific way that's of note towards Ayane versus how he treats everyone else in the beginning of the game tbh.

A lot of Akira's behavior towards other people follows a "I try to present mostly truth to people, evade the parts of it that would be damning, and thus put myself in a gray area".

If we're talking about being a dick to people, he's one to almost everyone and the people that are out of the curve (imo) are Rin (in that he treats her better than most people if good homie), and Chika (in that he treats her worse than most people by not rejecting their "relationship" and thus cheating on her).
also add yumi to it.(yumi is one of those he wants to protect, and trusts)

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes