barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
LiL promotion returns => More people play LiL => More people generate LiL content => More LiL content for me.
Promotion on this site is not dependent upon him coming back. It's dependent on the mods agreeing to let the game be promoted again. I'm not sure what that would require, but it would likely require some concessions on Sel's part that he might not be willing to make.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Promotion on this site is not dependent upon him coming back. It's dependent on the mods agreeing to let the game be promoted again. I'm not sure what that would require, but it would likely require some concessions on Sel's part that he might not be willing to make.
I thought Selebus have been banned in the end so both is up to mods discretion. In my head it was all Selebus' fault so it is him who should do all the job to return back

OIUEFIU

Jul 4, 2021
Lurking here, it seems like everyone accepts that Ayane lost her pregnancy. The evidence that himawari is her daughter is pretty strong, but what is the evidence that she was ever pregnant during the course of the game?

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Lurking here, it seems like everyone accepts that Ayane lost her pregnancy and the evidence that himawari is her daughter is pretty strong, but what is the evidence that she was ever pregnant during the course of the game?
Moonflare and DeSkel15 have talked about this theory(thats accepted as the truth by everyone here) in a lot of detail.In short we have plenty of reasons to believe that Himawari is ayanes daughter.Starting from small details like the colour of her eyes,her caring about Sensei deeply even if she shouldnt to bigger details such as full blown dialogue lines pointing towards that exact thing.

OIUEFIU

Jul 4, 2021
Moonflare and DeSkel15 have talked about this theory(thats accepted as the truth by everyone here) in a lot of detail.In short we have plenty of reasons to believe that Himawari is ayanes daughter.Starting from small details like the colour of her eyes,her caring about Sensei deeply even if she shouldnt to bigger details such as full blown dialogue lines pointing towards that exact thing.
I know, I was asking about the pregnancy.
Edited my previous post to make it clearer.

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
Lurking here, it seems like everyone accepts that Ayane lost her pregnancy and the evidence that himawari is her daughter is pretty strong, but what is the evidence that she was ever pregnant during the course of the game?
There are so many hints.

I admit I was really dumb in my first play through and didn't realize she was pregnant until the same time Maya did. The scene of her almost-confession should be enough for most people but there is so much more. The clues are everywhere. During that time, she often feels unwell. She stressed about something that she's keeping a secret. In ami's invite over event, Ayane is said to have an intense craving and has been very worried lately. Ayane drops multiple "jokes" about being pregnant.
Then of course the scene where she talks about needing to tell Ami about her and Sensei.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Lurking here, it seems like everyone accepts that Ayane lost her pregnancy. The evidence that himawari is her daughter is pretty strong, but what is the evidence that she was ever pregnant during the course of the game?
Subtle implications can be found in her Ch2 events from Under the World Tree to Before the Sun Comes Up and Sara's She's Always a Woman, plus another mention of her uncharacteristically not feeling well again in Ch2 The Price of Experience.

Maya suggested the possibility of Ayane being pregnant in Somewhere Inside of a Dream, and her pregnancy is finally confirmed by the end of Ch3 Untitled.

OIUEFIU

Jul 4, 2021
There are so many hints.

I admit I was really dumb in my first play through and didn't realize she was pregnant until the same time Maya did. The scene of her almost-confession should be enough for most people but there is so much more. The clues are everywhere. During that time, she often feels unwell. She stressed about something that she's keeping a secret. In ami's invite over event, Ayane is said to have an intense craving and has been very worried lately. Ayane drops multiple "jokes" about being pregnant.
Then of course the scene where she talks about needing to tell Ami about her and Sensei.
Oh shit, thats true. I just remembered Maya asking her if she was pregnant which she very much refused and I didnt think she had any reason to lie. Did the reset remove her memory of being pregnant? Kinda weird that this doesnt happen more often with other girls.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Not Alex. That guy was insistent that she wasn't. And yes, his inability to read subtext bothered me so much that I still remember that

• Haha
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
There are numerous hints, actually. Mainly from Ayane. But I've compiled probably the most obvious bits of evidence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

OIUEFIU

Jul 4, 2021
There are numerous hints, actually. Mainly from Ayane. But I've compiled probably the most obvious bits of evidence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea, now you reminded me of how awful Akiras behavior to Ayane during that time was. I need to replay the game, anytime I see the old stuff, its jarring how Akira acted at the beginning.

Silenterra

Apr 7, 2021
I've always wondered if Himawari could be a diffrent child than the one Ayane was pregnant with in chapter 2. No real reason for this but I've always considered it a possibility, though I suppose anything is possible with all the supernatural time fuckery going on.

Reactions: PhiloPhilo

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Yea, now you reminded me of how awful Akiras behavior to Ayane during that time was. I need to replay the game, anytime I see the old stuff, its jarring how Akira acted at the beginning.
Me when the narcissistic child abuse victim heavily traumatized pedophilic schizophrenic anti social personality disorder person isnt actually a good person

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
I've always wondered if Himawari could be a diffrent child than the one Ayane was pregnant with in chapter 2. No real reason for this but I've always considered it a possibility, though I suppose anything is possible with all the supernatural time fuckery going on.
I'd think it's technically possible, though it'd be kind of a twist that we're not given huge clues to predict. Depending on how you view/accept the human soul/spirit and whether or not one certain interpretation of that applies to the LiL universe — or if you want to view Himawari as a Schrodinger's cat stand-in as I've put it before — I think any first-born child Ayane has could just be Himawari. Especially in a time-loop setting. Himawari would just be the soul/person that is to be Ayane's child, if that makes sense. In that way it's also possible for Ayane to keep getting pregnant and having that pregnancy reset, and for Himawari to be the "possibility" as others have pointed out that has a binary lives/doesn't live outcome depending on if that pregnancy is eventually* successful. It's hard to claim exactly how everything regarding Himawari works though, and that's just one theory I'm not gonna purport to be the likeliest or true. *edit

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes