JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I mean... are you wrong though?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kind of worrisome :ROFLMAO:
I actually like Sekai more than Nodoka. Nodoka isn't terrible though, she just sometimes pisses me of.

I am comeplitely get what Deskel saying nonetheless, people around nodoka are so used to think about her as about a terrible person, that in absolutely no one sided with her despite she was kind of right.

On the other side, she was a terrible friend for Futaba. Ignore the book, she fucked Sensei despite being explicily asked not to do such thing

I'm starting to think the new bonus animations have quietly replaced the care packages. A new monthly release that can't be leaked that's used to put more money in his pockets. Ole Selebus finally figured out how to combat piracy and thats by making it available to everybody.
Hooray?

Last edited:

urfg

Aug 26, 2019
I actually like Sekai more then Nodoka. Nodoka isn't terrible though, she just sometimes pisses me of.

I am comeplitely get what Deskel saying nonetheless, people around nodoka are so used to think about her as about a terrible person, that in absolutely no one sided with her despite she was kind of right.

On the other side, she was a terrible friend for Futaba. Ignore the book, she fucked Sensei despite being explicily asked not to do such thing
"Nodoka was kinda right to air out Io's childhood abuse in front of her classmates." Fr? I mean I know Io is a total bitch, but... Nodoka was totally over the line. Like always. Literally why did she even say that? Just to auto-fellate her intellect like always. Nodoka is a way bigger bitch than Io, just because the words she says are true doesn't mean she's "right".

I would argue (like most people I guess) that Nodoka is useful as a character, I think she is useful as a visible "antagonist" or at least an uncomfortable foil to Sensei, but she suuuucks. She's in a contest with Sensei for the "worst person alive" award. "Same type of Stand" type shit.

Her purity route is either gonna be the worst or the best though, we'll find out in a decade.

Reactions: aramaug

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
I'm starting to think the new bonus animations have quietly replaced the care packages. A new monthly release that can't be leaked that's used to put more money in his pockets. Ole Selebus finally figured out how to combat piracy and thats by making it available to everybody.
Even without the whole piracy thing, it's (probably) still a better business model. Free to play games cater toward big spenders because trying to nickle and dime average joes isn't nearly as profitable as letting people with money spend more than is reasonable. This is similar I think.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
"Nodoka was kinda right to air out Io's childhood abuse in front of her classmates." Fr?
Yes, she was. She didn't started it and clearly tried to hold herself while Io was deliberately provoking her. Had Io expected that Nodoka would tell about her childhood abuse? No. Had she literally asked for it? Yes

Uta slaped Nodoka because she hurt Io and Uta is an impulsive bitch, but Otoha likely slapped Nodoka because she thought that Nodoka said rude bullshit, not because she thought that Nodoka had actually revealed something
Even without the whole piracy thing, it's (probably) still a better business model. Free to play games cater toward big spenders because trying to nickle and dime average joes isn't nearly as profitable as letting people with money spend more than is reasonable. This is similar I think.
I hope some day Selebus would apologise to f95 administration and return back. Making money is a good reason to quit being a bitch

Oct 1, 2023
I hope some day Selebus would apologise to f95 administration and return back. Making money is a good reason to quit being a bitch
Selebus is the type of guy to shit himself and tell you he smells like roses. He doesn't deserve to be back here, let him rot on his discord with his dickriders away from here

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Selebus is the type of guy to shit himself and tell you he smells like roses. He doesn't deserve to be back here, let him rot on his discord with his dickriders away from here
Sorry bro, but you sound childish. Returning of lil to f95 would be a good thing and Selebus wouldn't actively write here anyways

Oct 1, 2023
Sorry bro, but you sound childish. Returning of lil to f95 would be a good thing and Selebus wouldn't actively write here anyways
How exactly would it be a good thing?
Do you want Selebus to reprimand you every time you ask for answers to a reset? Do you want him to block every person posting patreon exclusive content here? Do you want the same smartass snark environment here? I sure as hell not, and thankfully it's not happening.
His "business model" as he so calls it, isn't compatible here, he isn't just gonna lock the content on his discord but then have it readily available here after an update for the peasants
Sorry bro, but you don't want him here

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
How exactly would it be a good thing?
LiL promotion returns => More people play LiL => More people generate LiL content => More LiL content for me.

Do you want Selebus to reprimand you every time you ask for answers to a reset?
Yes. Also, please, do the same thing with a guys who ask for saves etc etc

Do you want him to block every person posting patreon exclusive content here? Do you want the same smartass snark environment here? I sure as hell not, and thankfully it's not happening.
No? How would he be able to do it?

His "business model" as he so calls it, isn't compatible here, he isn't just gonna lock the content on his discord but then have it readily available here after an update for the peasants
This discussion started because Selebus changed his buisness model a bit, lol. Yes, I do hope that he will change it further

Oct 1, 2023
LiL promotion returns => More people play LiL => More people generate LiL content => More LiL content for me.

Yes. Also, please, do the same fing with a guys who asks for saves etc etc

No? How would he be able to do it?

This discussion started because Selebus changed his buisness model a bit, lol. Yes, I do hope that he will change it further
Fair opinion, I can see your vision and I agree with it on paper, but for this to work it depends on Selebus more than anyone else, and that's the reason why it's a bad idea. He isn't gonna change and will probably make it worse

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes