aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Also your assertion made me think.What do you guys think is the best event in the game? There is no specific criteria.It can be for pure wholesomeness like The color white(Which is also my fav event) or it can be filled to the brimm with lore.
The first ones that came to mind for emotional impact have already been mentioned: "Everlasting Mercy" and "The End of the Tour (Glasswalker)". To add to what's already been said about them, "Everlasting Mercy" has wonderful music (I get chills when it starts playing backwards), and "The End of the Tour" has some really beautiful renders.

"This Town Has Two Halves" is the one that really hooked my first time through. The game had incredible writing and characters from the start, but that was when I realized the story was also going to be a banger.

I've really enjoyed Ami's Chapter 4 arc so far. A couple favorite scenes from that which both involve Ayane: "...But Home is Nowhere" with a hurting Ami lashing out at Ayane, followed by a touching Ayane and Sensei scene, and "From the Heart (Red Shell)" with their (hopefully) wholesome reconciliation, the acknowledgment of DadSensei, and of course dangling the possibility of a threesome.

I think Kaori's scenes tend to have a great balance of humor, character, and plot. "Mysterious Abundance of Chickens" and "Wither" to name two favorites.

Off the top of my head, a couple of small moments that I love: when the "real Ami" shows up to reassure Sensei at the end of "Lamb Legs"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and when Ayane dares Maya to look after Sensei and Ami (and Maya Prime's reaction revealing that she does actually have a heart).
Oh and of course every scene involving Chinami because she's far too adorable for this world.
If i had to pick one i guess i'd say i loved stomachache [...] i've rewatched that scene like, easily ten times now, maybe closer to 15...
Jesus Christ, and I thought DeSkel was a psychopath for liking Nodoka.

Jun 20, 2023
Kinda cool how strong community the game has in russia
Блять. Понятное дело сообщество Бесконечного Лета в России сильное. Визуалка то в россии и сделано нахуи. Тоже самое что сказать "круто что аниме популярно в Японии". Сравнивать Лето с LiL это уже иметь эго и гордость раз в 20 больше чем у самого Selebusа. Даже сравнить БЛ с Katawa Shoujo палец сломается, хотя даже Катава по факту середнячок. Единственное что обьединяет и БЛ и LiL это дохуя эмо и edgy главныи герои, в БЛ он настолько edgy что об него камни точить можно

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I think Kaori's scenes tend to have a great balance of humor, character, and plot. "Mysterious Abundance of Chickens" and "Wither" to name two favorites.
This made me feel validated with one of my old posts:
It's one thing for a story to be great when you have complex and important moments, like Maya confessing her feelings, or Akira smiling at his daughter, or Chika's mom looking at her house full of life again from the portrait - there are countless of them.

But it's rare even among great stories to be able to pull off "THIS CHICKEN SAVED YOUR LIFE!" and have you so into it that you not only take it seriously, but find it a great moment.
Oh, and I think I may be alone in this one, but I love the event with the japanese name (including the ), commonly referred to as "Sekai's restoration". I've loved it since the second replay though, and that's because I interpret it as "Akira's restoration" rather than Sekai's. Himawari (?) says in the event before it that "it can be beautiful to see something die in fragments, but it's even more beautiful to see it restored". And that is what LiL is about for me.
Also, it links beautifully if you look at it this way, because in the event "I will deliver you to the fireflies", Akira rejects Sekai for Maya.
And Himawari shifts from helping Sekai being restored to helping Akira being restored, in spite of Sekai coming back with it.

From that same perspective, "Miserably ever after" with its "I have disregarded the message from the desk of the ninth god, Pareidolia will have my head for it, but I know from experience that wires can only do so much - we are coming for you." gives me a lot of hope.
A lot of my other favorite moments overlap with those already mentioned, but I don't think anyone mentioned the event when Maya gets her scarf. Man, what a haunting scene when you have the context. I recommend rewatching it.

Edit: Fairytale and Cicadian Rhythm are also special to me. Because not only Ayane becomes a heroine by finding her mother in her daughter (family), but it has some sentences that just live rent free in my head:

Last edited:

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Oh, and I think I may be alone in this one, but I love the event with the japanese name (including the ), commonly referred to as "Sekai's restoration".
Nahh, you’re definitely not alone. Sleepsong is a banger to listen to.

Really, the majority of the game’s soundtrack is. I listen to it unironically.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I mean... are you wrong though?
Kind of worrisome :ROFLMAO:
It's more like I pity Nodoka, tbh.

The whole ending up like her mother, and her trying to liberate everyone stuff from last update:

Was something I've predicted since, well, early on:
Nodoka is protective of those she cares about and sees them being caged as bad for them. The Resets are likely evil in her eyes. Nodoka values freedom.

The ending up as her mother part, was more of a guess, but there were a few hints:

I had thought she might end up being some kind of trump card against this world, but as time goes on, it seems more like she'll end up as Lessons in Love's Icarus, which flew too close to the sun, and ended up drowning. Maybe even literally?:

She's definitely in my top 10, though. Anyone who actually hates her...well, I see them as the crazy ones, lmao. Kind of pity them as well.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Lmao, look, it's not like i love it cause it got my dick hard or something, i love it because it was powerful, that it had an impact on me. It was awful to witness, but it wasn't awful in its construction, it was extremely well done and i'm not someone that needs something to put a smile on my face for me to find it beautiful.

Don't get me wrong, i understand why most people might look at what i said and wonder wtf is wrong with me, but remember, this is fiction, as a species we use fiction to explore what could be, what might be, and also what we wish never was. I'm never ever going to want to hear a real story that mirrors Io's, i couldn't stomach it, literally, even imagining the concept as i type this has my stomach churning, but to safely explore it through fiction, well done fiction at that... it's a gift, one i am thankful for, one that adds greater depth to my experience as a thinking consciousness in this ridiculously absurdist universe.

Stomachache had an impact on me and it's one i will remember many many times in the future. I love it for that; the older i get, the rarer and rarer such experiences come upon me, i'm a misanthropic lump of jaded humanoid flesh, so anything that make me feel something real is something of tremendous value to me.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Lmao, look, it's not like i love it cause it got my dick hard or something, i love it because it was powerful, that it had an impact on me. It was awful to witness, but it wasn't awful in its construction, it was extremely well done and i'm not someone that needs something to put a smile on my face for me to find it beautiful.

Don't get me wrong, i understand why most people might look at what i said and wonder wtf is wrong with me, but remember, this is fiction, as a species we use fiction to explore what could be, what might be, and also what we wish never was. I'm never ever going to want to hear a real story that mirrors Io's, i couldn't stomach it, literally, even imagining the concept as i type this has my stomach churning, but to safely explore it through fiction, well done fiction at that... it's a gift, one i am thankful for, one that adds greater depth to my experience as a thinking consciousness in this ridiculously absurdist universe.

Stomachache had an impact on me and it's one i will remember many many times in the future. I love it for that; the older i get, the rarer and rarer such experiences come upon me, i'm a misanthropic lump of jaded humanoid flesh, so anything that make me feel something real is something of tremendous value to me.
Yeah I was mostly just giving you a hard time, sorry about not making my tone more clear. I agree with you that Stomachache was a really powerful event with top tier writing. I have no problem with someone listing it as a favorite.

...What I do have a problem with is admitting you actually want to watch it again, you sick fuck. Just kidding ;)

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes