Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I find Maya immensely intriguing but as I play, I am starting to suspect she is not the...nicest person to exist. Still immensely curious given I got the bonus flashback at one point that showed a very different person.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Much curious, so wow. Now if I can just get Yasu to chill >.>
Exactly, again, I think she did some major fucked up shit to him. My current theory is something like having sex with him and then blackmailing him about it. We'll discover what she did one day, also what has been done to her beforehand.

Also, have we ever found out what was in the boxes she had Akira carry? was it

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Huh, i remember someone have posted ver 0.39 for Android. I still have the apk file download last month.
Some people have been putting in the work to compress it for Android, but the results have been mixed.

About half of those versions are missing the folder that makes the first half of the game Lessons in Love, and wind up with Legend of Huggy Boy instead.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I haven't encountered Akira yet haha - she's one of the last side girls isn't she? I know I haven't met a few just yet.

Uta is absolutely adorable too but man, it looks like half the girls don't even have lewd content for em yet? >.>

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I haven't encountered Akira yet haha - she's one of the last side girls isn't she? I know I haven't met a few just yet.

Uta is absolutely adorable too but man, it looks like half the girls don't even have lewd content for em yet? >.>
You'll find Akira eventually. i think most of the girls have some sort of lewd content by now, but not repeatable intimate scenes no.

• Haha
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Wake me up when I can do things with Kaori cause she's the funniest goddamn character in the game. Chika's content though is 10/10

There was someone here that at some point said that Chika's pretty much the main representative of what one would expect of sex scenes in these kind of games. Cause most of it in LiL is either weird, fucked up or sad. And almost always you're more involved in the story itself than the sex.

Not with Chika though.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I WAS SO CLOSE TO FUCKING TOUKA FUCK
Ah yes a comrade in frustration! I was replaying those 3 new Touka events repeatedly every 2 hours in hope that by sheer will power I could breach the 23rd wall and access the hidden 4th event where we could fuck her brain out, put it back, and fuck it out again. The itch is unbearable.

Ok my 2 hour timer is up lemme get back to my business

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Ah yes a comrade in frustration! I was replaying those 3 new Touka events repeatedly every 2 hours in hope that by sheer will power I could breach the 23rd wall and access the hidden 4th event where we could fuck her brain out, put it back, and fuck it out again. The itch is unbearable.

That is a really weird thing to say. Why would you waste time putting it back? :unsure:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

Also, someone said something about sleeping with Kaori, i can't wait for Wakana

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I somehow believe that Wakana will involve more Osako as herself. I think her think is she would rather be watching and humiliate her spouse. And i somehow cant think of a worse humiliation as that for her.
My theory is Wakana will get really into seeing Osako and Sensei together despite Osako not being into it. We are heading into the dark phase after all.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I somehow believe that Wakana will involve more Osako as herself. I think her think is she would rather be watching and humiliate her spouse. And i somehow cant think of a worse humiliation as that for her.
I'm actually hoping for Osako to be right and we'll see a domination loss with Wakana, given that she's never been with a man, she's never been on the submissive side, she clearly cares about Akira a lot, and she's completely lost in his personal history involving Sekai.

(i don't like Osako either, so that'd be a plus to get her out of the picture)

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Yeah it's wild how much there is - I'm still only in chapter 2 and it feels like I'm nowhere near any of the stuff you guys are at lol
a LOT will happen, enjoy the ride and remember to smile cause there's only hurt here

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
My theory is Wakana will get really into seeing Osako and Sensei together despite Osako not being into it. We are heading into the dark phase after all.
Yeah, i can see that. Especially after she did annoy Wakana so much about having hetero sex off screen. And i am sure about that.
I'm actually hoping for Osako to be right and we'll see a domination loss with Wakana, given that she's never been with a man, she's never been on the submissive side, she clearly cares about Akira a lot, and she's completely lost in his personal history involving Sekai.

(i don't like Osako either, so that'd be a plus to get her out of the picture)
Why should there be a domination loss? Seems to me they are both quite happy with their relationship dynamic. And i actually like Osako. I mean she was pretty bland at the start, but by now i like her as a character and what she can bring to the table.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I see it going one of two ways:
1) Wakana gets another "if you wanna join in, feel free" invite from Niki, and gives in (because there is no doubt in my mind Wakana and Osako had an intense conversation about the Celebrity Exception after that scene).
2) Osako suggests Wakana sleep with Sensei one time too many, and Wakana goes into Domme mode and says "After You."

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes