PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Chika's more or less called Yumi a liar when it came to the creepy detentions in the past:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't really see any conversation about Sensei being in the wrong, going well, for Yumi, when it comes to Chika. Even Ami and Ayane seem to find Chika's feelings for Sensei concerning.

Keep in mind that Chika was likely staying in a room close by, the whole time. Yumi doesn't really have an excuse for not saying anything to Chika about the secret slumber party with Chika's boyfriend without Chika. Let alone an excuse for the hint that Yumi and Sensei had fooled around prior, based off their conversation that Chika overheard.

Overall: Unless Yumi turns into a master bullshitter, she's probably in trouble, lmao.

I do think Chika wants it all to be a delusion, though, so at least that might help Yumi's case.
That's all true, I don't dispute that, all I'm trying to say is that you could replace "we had a secret sleepover because the world is in an infinite loop" with literally any other reason, or possibly just pretend you don't know why it took place (she only came for food and she bailed, anyway) Not only does that get around Chika repeating herself, but any lie you could make up would probably be more convincing. If someone told me they secretly hung out with my boyfriend to discuss the apocalypse, I'd be like wow, you couldn't find a better excuse while he was inside you? But since she'll ignore it and repeat herself anyway, it at least gives Yumi time to come up with a better explanation, so it may even help her talk Chika down in a weird way

Bet I'm older than you. :)
This age competition is getting out of hand. I say we all just state our age, name and Zip code, and settle this once and for all. I'll start. 39, Skyler, 89109.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
That's all true, I don't dispute that, all I'm trying to say is that you could replace "we had a secret sleepover because the world is in an infinite loop" with literally any other reason, or possibly just pretend you don't know why it took place (she only came for food and she bailed, anyway) Not only does that get around Chika repeating herself, but any lie you could make up would probably be more convincing. If someone told me they secretly hung out with my boyfriend to discuss the apocalypse, I'd be like wow, you couldn't find a better excuse while he was inside you? But since she'll ignore it and repeat herself anyway, it at least gives Yumi time to come up with a better explanation, so it may even help her talk Chika down in a weird way

This age competition is getting out of hand. I say we all just state our age, name and Zip code, and settle this once and for all. I'll start. 39, Skyler, 89109.
Do you also want my social security number you fucking glowie?

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes