Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I think Chika would have been willing to share Sensei with Yumi (and probably Niki)
The real issue is she thinks that

1. Chika believes he was cheating on her with Yumi, behind her back
2. Chika believes Sensei went to the beach just to spend time with Yumi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly the second probably hurt her more than the first.
I mean yeah your boyfriend "cheating" on you with who is basically your sister, fucking sucks. But then you find out, while he is depressed and shit, as low as he can get, that he would rather spend time and the night with her than with you?
That will deal a severe blow at your self-steem.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chika starts blaming herself for not being "good enough"

Also now Chika, whether she forgives them or not, CANNOT find out about what Nodoka did. With the new information Chika has, it goes from {Nodoka tricked them and blackmailed them, causing Yumi to go on a rampage next day} to {Nodoka caught them red-handed and Yumi beat her to try silence her into submission}
Honestly bro the mention of Nodoka reminded me of what she did this update.Futaba knows and since futaba knows Rin will eventually learn.And through Rin everyone will know.So i wonder how long will it take for Chika to learn?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I think Chika would have been willing to share Sensei with Yumi (and probably Niki)
The real issue is she thinks that

1. Chika believes he was cheating on her with Yumi, behind her back
2. Chika believes Sensei went to the beach just to spend time with Yumi

Honestly the second probably hurt her more than the first.
I mean yeah your boyfriend "cheating" on you with who is basically your sister, fucking sucks. But then you find out, while he is depressed and shit, as low as he can get, that he would rather spend time and the night with her than with you?
That will deal a severe blow at your self-steem.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chika starts blaming herself for not being "good enough"

Also now Chika, whether she forgives them or not, CANNOT find out about what Nodoka did. With the new information Chika has, it goes from {Nodoka tricked them and blackmailed them, causing Yumi to go on a rampage next day} to {Nodoka caught them red-handed and Yumi beat her to try silence her into submission}
I kind of agree with everything you're saying, but the fact that Yumi is Chika's sister, when she has no family left and raised Chinami by herself, with Yumi's help - beats everything else. There's a whole bunch of hormones and accumulated feelings from a thousand years of loops, but at the end of the day, Yumi is her sister. Nothing's going to wreck that, least of all some dude.

If Yumi had actually "cheated" on her with Akira, sure, maybe their sisterhood could have been broken, but it's all a big misunderstanding and most of all Chika is the one that understands Yumi better than any of us. She called out Yumi for her feelings towards Akira even before Yumi realised she had them. It's going to take a few or even just one conversation for Chika to piece together that Yumi did nothing wrong and it's all a big nothingburger.

I just hope that during that same conversation Yumi comes clear about the actual cheating that's going on, cause let me reiterate that, since I've been faily gleeful about Chika getting wrecked: I don't want Chika to suffer, what I want is for this charade to end.

Also, if Yumi told Chika about a sexual assault and Chika misunderstood that, then I'd be very very disappointed in her. That's no joking matter, least of all from Yumi.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I love that you responded to the wrong message, here. I get bad brain days, too.

*takes box of pizza rolls out of freezer*
*arranges them in microwave*
*does not push any buttons*
*walks away for two minutes*
*comes back and takes them out of freezer*
*stares at them wondering why they still have frost on them*

(this has happened more than once)
The food even teleports, since you're putting them into the microwave and taking them out of the freezer later.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I kind of agree with everything you're saying, but the fact that Yumi is Chika's sister, when she has no family left and raised Chinami by herself, with Yumi's help - beats everything else. There's a whole bunch of hormones and accumulated feelings from a thousand years of loops, but at the end of the day, Yumi is her sister. Nothing's going to wreck that, least of all some dude.

If Yumi had actually "cheated" on her with Akira, sure, maybe their sisterhood could have been broken, but it's all a big misunderstanding and most of all Chika is the one that understands Yumi better than any of us. She called out Yumi for her feelings towards Akira even before Yumi realised she had them. It's going to take a few or even just one conversation for Chika to piece together that Yumi did nothing wrong and it's all a big nothingburger.

I just hope that during that same conversation Yumi comes clear about the actual cheating that's going on, cause let me reiterate that, since I've been faily gleeful about Chika getting wrecked: I don't want Chika to suffer, what I want is for this charade to end.

Also, if Yumi told Chika about a sexual assault and Chika misunderstood that, then I'd be very very disappointed in her. That's no joking matter, least of all from Yumi.
I'm still wondering how Yumi will be able to convince her if her brain keeps looping back to before Yumi mentions any of the time loop shenanigans...

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
I'm still wondering how Yumi will be able to convince her if her brain keeps looping back to before Yumi mentions any of the time loop shenanigans...
This probably won't matter because logic doesn't apply to video game characters, but Yumi doesn't have to say anything about the resets at all. She could just say that she was dragged to some weird sleepover/hangout thing without being told why, ended up leaving, he went looking for her and they got caught in the rain (literally all of this is true.) And she could go further by making up the reason they had the sleepover in the first place (such as Ayane trying to get Akira back into social life) and what they talked about. Especially if she notices Chika repeating herself and connects the dots.
Will Selebus take this into account?......... No.

Reactions: Antosha

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I love that you responded to the wrong message, here. I get bad brain days, too.

*takes box of pizza rolls out of freezer*
*arranges them in microwave*
*does not push any buttons*
*walks away for two minutes*
*comes back and takes them out of freezer*
*stares at them wondering why they still have frost on them*

(this has happened more than once)
Sometimes i forget why i went into the kitchen in the first place. And it's like 10m or 3 sec away from my pc.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Chika's more or less called Yumi a liar when it came to the creepy detentions in the past:

I don't really see any conversation about Sensei being in the wrong, going well, for Yumi, when it comes to Chika. Even Ami and Ayane seem to find Chika's feelings for Sensei concerning.

This probably won't matter because logic doesn't apply to video game characters, but Yumi doesn't have to say anything about the resets at all. She could just say that she was dragged to some weird sleepover/hangout thing without being told why, ended up leaving, he went looking for her and they got caught in the rain (literally all of this is true.) And she could go further by making up the reason they had the sleepover in the first place (such as Ayane trying to get Akira back into social life) and what they talked about. Especially if she notices Chika repeating herself and connects the dots.
Will Selebus take this into account?......... No.
Keep in mind that Chika was likely staying in a room close by, the whole time. Yumi doesn't really have an excuse for not saying anything to Chika about the secret slumber party with Chika's boyfriend without Chika. Let alone an excuse for the hint that Yumi and Sensei had fooled around prior, based off their conversation that Chika overheard.

Overall: Unless Yumi turns into a master bullshitter, she's probably in trouble, lmao.

I do think Chika wants it all to be a delusion, though, so at least that might help Yumi's case.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I wonder if Yumi is even going to have a clue what Chika is talking about. Her memories of the scene in the shelter might have been altered, because by the end of it she was ready to hear about the RAS, but when they're leaving the beach after the memory redaction Ayane says that Yumi wants nothing to do with them. If Yumi tries to say that she never met with Sensei and Chika is imagining things, that's not going to be a very convincing denial.
Yumi’s phone is in Bingoogus’s rice cooker, so no.

jk, let me see if I can find anything…
Edit: ok that doesn't look like Chika's phone in Ch1, but at some point Chika's phone in Ch2 becomes a different one, but still never the right color.
Edit2: yeaaaaaah the odds are not good for Yumi...
View attachment 3911382
It would be hilarious if Chika goes through all of Yumi's texts and finds an invitation to a group sleepover in Sensei's room. Not only is he cheating on her, he's arranging orgies!

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes