Jan 1, 2024
I remember one of my recent brain farting was the other week when I went to cook a tortilla filled with belle pepper, pickles, and fried chicken with a mayo mixed with pickle juice.

While I was midway through the first stage I lost where I placed the belle pepper and went in circles for 20ish to 25ish seconds until my sibling pointed out where it was.

Then after a few steps, I had finished mixing the pickle juice but lost where I placed the lid for the jar, wandered around again just for my sibling to point out where it was, which turned out, it was just next to me where I had first been... on the sugar container that had been next to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, Chika did say this before "finding out" it was Yumi:

Now, the real question: How is Chika going to get a vehicle?

Edit: Time to cash in on being a pseudo Tsukioka.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I mean, Chika did say this before "finding out" it was Yumi:

Now, the real question: How is Chika going to get a vehicle?

Edit: Time to cash in on being a pseudo Tsukioka.
"So Tsubasa there is this thing i want to do and i need a body bag,a shovel and a car"

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
I think Chika would have been willing to share Sensei with Yumi (and probably Niki)
The real issue is she thinks that

1. Chika believes he was cheating on her with Yumi, behind her back
2. Chika believes Sensei went to the beach just to spend time with Yumi

Honestly the second probably hurt her more than the first.
I mean yeah your boyfriend "cheating" on you with who is basically your sister, fucking sucks. But then you find out, while he is depressed and shit, as low as he can get, that he would rather spend time and the night with her than with you?
That will deal a severe blow at your self-steem.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chika starts blaming herself for not being "good enough"

Also now Chika, whether she forgives them or not, CANNOT find out about what Nodoka did. With the new information Chika has, it goes from {Nodoka tricked them and blackmailed them, causing Yumi to go on a rampage next day} to {Nodoka caught them red-handed and Yumi beat her to try silence her into submission}

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I’m pretty sure that Ai Ariyoshi is the one with lavender girl aka DOUBT. I remember seeing somewhere with a line stated with “Ai of this color” in lavender purple. Though I can’t recall where since it’s too ephemeral and I didn’t save the screen. Somehow that memory just etched in my brain so I’m 100 percent sure Ai is the one when I saw the list.

So far I haven’t seen any connection directly between Futuba and DOUBT. And I think her relationship with Nodoka is simply a parallel with relationship between Ai and Yuko, which again is an inherited cycle. The Upside Down House in her novel is probably due to influence of Nodoka who shares a lot of connection with it.

By the way Pareidolia seems to be the one who toyed Futaba in Clam’s Tongue. The Sound and visual effect bears many similarities with Molly in Second Holloween. And in the end of A Tree Falls In The Forest, the message appeared is signed by The Concerned, aka Pareidolia, which leads to ponder on the reason and if Pareidolia has any further scheme on Futuba.

P.S. I actually believe Yuko is the diminutive of “Kyoto” rather than “Ariyoshi”? Though I’m not against the thory that Ai wanted a name resemble to the one she loved, that is 有吉愛->有子(?) , despite that Aiko 愛子 seems more plausible.
Yuko has lavender hair and Kyoko is obsessed with her.
DOUBT has (literal) lavender hair and Kyoko is obsessed with her.
Ai and Yuko are mentioned together and so almost certainly aren't the same person.
I think this is the only time that Ai is ever referenced in the game other than in the special thanks image. I couldn't turn up anything else with a search, so I'm not sure where you're remembering the color reference from. One of the five girls in the upside down house has pink hair, by process of elimination that's probably Ai.
Futaba is connected to Yuko/DOUBT by all of the lavender references and by Nodoka's interest in her. It's quite possible that Nodoka wrote Futaba's upside down house story, but then she still had a reason to swap it with Futaba's notebook.

I agree that Pareidolia is strangely interested in Futaba, I even wrote about it before. But all of those references are from Chapter 1 and there's been a lot less since then, so it's unclear if that's going anywhere.

To be honest, I'm not sure I follow what you're arguing, so let me know if this didn't address it.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes