Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Wouldn't be surprised if Tsubasas's husband (Touka's father) turns out to be Chika's and Chinami's father too.
Or any other imaginable connection.
One of Chika's parents was Filipino, but the other one is Japanese.
Tsubasa taking so much interest in Chika's famliy seems strange enough, like she is feeling some kind of responsibility out of place.
I prefer the theory that Chika/Chinami's father is the same guy who is Sana/Sanabro's dad and Rin's dad as well. And Ami's "legal dad". You know who I'm talking about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Isn't that what I said? "Abyss event before going to the hot springs"

This is probably why I remember it being confusing.
But you have to go to the hot springs before. Yumi has to know about Sensei and Chika and she learns about it when you do the hot spings event.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I prefer the theory that Chika/Chinami's father is the same guy who is Sana/Sanabro's dad and Rin's dad as well. And Ami's "legal dad". You know who I'm talking about.
Call it the: "Darth Vader" Theory. Or the: "No, I am your father." Theory.

Or maybe the: "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate." Theory.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Well the problem is that Sel basically just writes a linear story, not a branching one. So the overall outcome always has to be the same. I mean sure, there is some changed dialogue here and there and you will maybe miss out on additional events. But none of your choices have any affect on characters, the personas, the relationships, the main story or anything. All that always has to stay the same.

And you can call it lame, but this linear story structure helps Sel to make one update per month. Because his work is more or less always the same. In oposition to a branching story structure where those choices would matter, but end up in more and more and more content and work and timeinvestment for each update.

No, I'm not calling linear storytelling lame, in actual fact I'd much rather prefer if this was all linear, because his optional routes suck. For a story of this complexity to have branching paths is just too much, and he's nowhere near the level of design necessary to pull this off. He's a very good writer, but his design is, well, bad.

Anyway seeing this just cemented my belief that there is one true way to play this game, which is by playing the story Selebus wants to tell (the one with all the events). And he should probably just tell that one instead of wasting time with this crap. Cause even thematically, let's face it, Akira never had a choice and if this is ours I'd rather not have it either.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Full save 0.40, bad uncle, good homie, all events route, ayane threesome, all cellphone images, tsukasa route chosen, affection >70 for almost everyone, lust >100 when grindable, headpats >500.

(guide mod was activated, don't know if it matters)
renpy just crashes every time I try to open your save

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
She hinted she's interested in him as a sexual partner, and wants him to get with her daughters, that's an incredible level of trust in someone. The second question is just weird, I'll pass.
1st Tsubasa... REALLY.... REALLY trusts us? With how she hinted she knows what Akira is doing?
2nd Akira gives sensei best handjobs, there is no way Akira doesn't love sensei

• Haha
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
Its probably going to get super messy. I'm assuming some of the individual character routs will have requirements to have missed as well as viewed some combination events. If you think the guide mod is required to play now. Just wait until you have to navigate your way to some of the character routs without locking your self into the wrong one 100hrs in because you did something out of order 60 hours ago and you had 1 less lust point than you needed 30 hours ago... etc... ect. Just imagine the absurd flow chart that someone will inevitably end up making.

Might just rework all the event requirements at some point but I fear that stuff might become so entangled in the code that Selebus wont be able to change things without breaking everything.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
1st Tsubasa... REALLY.... REALLY trusts us? With how she hinted she knows what Akira is doing?
2nd Akira gives sensei best handjobs, there is no way Akira doesn't love sensei
Well, she trusts that Akira is not to be trusted. Almost as if she wants something to happen. I would not be surprised if we find out that she personally knew Sekai and what she got up to.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Its probably going to get super messy. I'm assuming some of the individual character routs will have requirements to have missed as well as viewed some combination events. If you think the guide mod is required to play now. Just wait until you have to navigate your way to some of the character routs without locking your self into the wrong one 100hrs in because you did something out of order 60 hours ago and you had 1 less lust point than you needed 30 hours ago... etc... ect. Just imagine the absurd flow chart that someone will inevitably end up making.

Might just rework all the event requirements at some point but I fear that stuff might become so entangled in the code that Selebus wont be able to change things without breaking everything.
To my understanding, the all events route will simply take you to one character ending after the other until you have finally done all of them and can reach the true ending. It doesn't seem complicated to me.

It's just basically the same thing, either you follow the real story, or you get missed events and the story makes a little less sense than for someone that viewed everything.

Also, having to have missed an event to access an event would go counter to Selebus' whole thing about being able to see all events in one playthrough. That hasn't and probably will never be a thing.

Reactions: Apollo259

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
No, I'm not calling linear storytelling lame,
In that case i was more talking about his approach how he does compbine with with optional content and from the rest of the post i assume we can agree on this.
No, not a, it is in the event called Matador with different dialogue depending on the variable that will ever play or skip the next event.
And he should probably just tell that one instead of wasting time with this crap. Cause even thematically, let's face it, Akira never had a choice and if this is ours I'd rather not have it either.
I second this.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
No, not a, it is in the event called Matador with different dialogue depending on the variable that will ever play or skip the next event.
I just meant that I have seen the variation to the event, which I thought was a Yumi event, but it is a Nodoka event - which goes by the name Matador. Even though the h-scene is also present at Yumi's menu, which was what gave me the idea that it was a Yumi event in the first place.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
To my understanding, the all events route will simply take you to one character ending after the other until you have finally done all of them and can reach the true ending. It doesn't seem complicated to me.

It's just basically the same thing, either you follow the real story, or you get missed events and the story makes a little less sense than for someone that viewed everything.

Also, having to have missed an event to access an event would go counter to Selebus' whole thing about being able to see all events in one playthrough. That hasn't and probably will never be a thing.
For some reason I had in my head that it was just the true end that required all the events to be seen. I must be wrong then and was thinking about it backwards.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes