Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
God i'm so fucking bored again... nothing to play or watch... all out of frozen pizzas, all i got is cigarettes to distract me from how fucking bored i am... you guys should put on some kind of performance for me... argue about... umm... who deserves the most attention from Akira and why.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I feel seen and appreciated! TY!
It's all because of your pfp :cool:
God i'm so fucking bored again... nothing to play or watch... all out of frozen pizzas, all i got is cigarettes to distract me from how fucking bored i am... you guys should put on some kind of performance for me... argue about... umm... who deserves the most attention from Akira and why.
Obviously Otoha, she is the best girl

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The only girl that Sensei will ever need:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still kind of annoyed by this, lmao. Like, of course, the literal mother fucker waits until the daughter of the mother he fucked, is broken and by her own words:
"pretty fucking miserable", before saying something like this.

Side note; It was quite satisfying to have what I've been thinking since the start, be said so bluntly:
Ayane gets a family that cares (pseudo sister and father), thanks to Ami, but Ami simply gets a friend...and not even one she can trust.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
If it's an ass tierlist, I think I'd do better on it than a boobs one - that's based on my younger days though, cause right now I'm likely only qualified for "how much my body wants me to die" tierlist/"how much I resemble Wakana" tierlist :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the high tier though, LessonsInDissonance - it is always my hope that my posts bring something to the community.
If its an Ass tier list i need my own tier .Squats and good genetics have made men question their sexuality and women jealous.

EDIT:Curse Sel for my boredom. 1723019955591.png

This is based on who is more usefull in the sense of figuring out wtf is happening in this game.And remember guys its all a joke unless you agree with me,then i am completely serious!

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The only girl that Sensei will ever need:
Still kind of annoyed by this, lmao. Like, of course, the literal mother fucker waits until the daughter of the mother he fucked, is broken and by her own words:
"pretty fucking miserable", before saying something like this.

Side note; It was quite satisfying to have what I've been thinking since the start, be said so bluntly:
Ayane gets a family that cares (pseudo sister and father), thanks to Ami, but Ami simply gets a friend...and not even one she can trust.
I was soooooo sure the image hidden in the spoiler was gonna be his desk... :ROFLMAO:

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
argue about... umm... who deserves the most attention from Akira and why.
There are two answers I think could be argued here. One is Noriko because I mean... come on. Just look at how many times she's been cucked or ignored:

The second applicable answer is Tsukasa. She's clearly affection-starved from both of her parents and definitely needs it from someone:

So again: Noriko and Tsukasa are my picks. Unfortunately, I'm worried just what sort of 'attention' Tsukasa would receive from Akira as his past temptations slowly continue to reawaken. We may just get a glimpse at what he may have been like in his tutoring days with Maya...

And ironically enough, Tsukasa reminds Akira of Wizard Noriko, as we see in Chinami's "Holden Caulfield" event:

AKA the 'correct' choice to remain on the Green Path. So yeah, that's a thinker.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Christ, you're all fucking stupid. Morons. Buffoons, even. Yasu obviously deserves the most attention. All she's ever done is her best despite feeling like nothing. She's the toy of a false god, she has no one, and still devotes herself to what she's been told is what's right. She is an innocent little angel, deserving of freedom, love, care, and a place in the world. She deservers the chance and the dignity that comes with knowing what it's like for most people to be a little girl, someone's sister or daughter, someone's best friend, even a normal human being. A chance to grow and experience the little joys and comforts that come with people seeing you just as they see everyone else, for your best friend to not feel like your caretaker, for people to treat you with respect. When will she have done enough to deserve that much? When will she have done enough to deserve our respect? When will we see Yasu not as a traumatized girl, or a walking radio for some other-worldly person or being, but as a person?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Christ, you're all fucking stupid. Morons. Buffoons, even. Yasu obviously deserves the most attention. All she's ever done is her best despite feeling like nothing. She's the toy of a false god, she has no one, and still devotes herself to what she's been told is what's right. She is an innocent little angel, deserving of freedom, love, care, and a place in the world. She deservers the chance and the dignity that comes with knowing what it's like for most people to be a little girl, someone's sister or daughter, someone's best friend, even a normal human being. A chance to grow and experience the little joys and comforts that come with people seeing you just as they see everyone else, for your best friend to not feel like your caretaker, for people to treat you with respect. When will she have done enough to deserve that much? When will she have done enough to deserve our respect? When will we see Yasu not as a traumatized girl, or a walking radio for some other-worldly person or being, but as a person?

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes