Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
I got tired of having an incomplete jukebox in the game after all this time, so I went ahead and updated it myself. It has basically every major song in the game now as of 0.42, so if you want it for your own game, replace the 'jukebox.rpy' file in your game folder with the one in the attachment.

I triple checked it to make sure there wouldn't be any issues, and it works great.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Just replying to clear what it was incase no one had said, you're correct about it saying date. It is tree, which imo also makes more sense than dream. Lastly, as hilarious as it would be for Akira to be called Fat Boy, it's unfortunately Frog Boy.

Edit: I'd absolutely love to see
Akira asking a question to Pareidolia just to get told "Wouldn't you like to know WEATHER BOY"
"Fat" was the only one I was pretty sure I was wrong about, but I couldn't make out what else it could possibly have been, so thank you very much for this.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
The original point of Yumi ever bringing up her last name is because Yuki quitted yakuza, and she shouldn't have a reason to keep using that last name; the name itself doesn't have a special meaning other than the fact that perhaps Selly chose the name Yamaguchi for some irl authenticity, like the reference you mentioned.

But gumi (組) is not a name; it's an unit. Think of it as a combination of platoon, gang, and family; a word used for describing organizations.
Yeah, i'm really not sure.
The thing is we have Amy. And if we have a pattern there, it could really be Gumi.
And people having names that might translate to cube, horse, apple whatever is a thing.
Al Bundys adoptive sons name was Seven, so people (Authors) came up with strange things like that already.

But if it helps, imagine i said it as a joke, because as i said, i really am not sure.
On the other hand i have a feeling that Hope might know Yumi under the name Maya.
But that belongs to some other theories i have.

/e also LoveBlueHairedGirl

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
On the other hand i have a feeling that Hope might know Yumi under the name Maya.
But that belongs to some other theories i have.
Hope? It's Pareidolia that says he knows her by a different name when Akira says he's with Yumi outside the abyss (in the event "abyss").

I took it to possibly mean that Pareidolia was referring to the other person with Akira = Sekai. But yeah, if he was indeed referring to Yumi, then it's possible she's occupied Maya's place in previous cycles at the very least. There seems to be evidence from that following the last update, from the choice of song and angle being very close to "I'll deliver you to the fireflies", to the overall implication of them being a thing in previous cycles.

Reactions: BlackDays

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Hope? It's Pareidolia that says he knows her by a different name when Akira says he's with Yumi outside the abyss (in the event "abyss").

I took it to possibly mean that Pareidolia was referring to the other person with Akira = Sekai. But yeah, if he was indeed referring to Yumi, then it's possible she's occupied Maya's place in previous cycles at the very least. There seems to be evidence from that following the last update, from the choice of song and angle being very close to "I'll deliver you to the fireflies", to the overall implication of them being a thing in previous cycles.
Ok yeah. It's probably Pareidolia disguising as or trying to, Wires.
But that idea of mine, that it's Hope, is so old, back then we mainly only had Hope and "maybe" Wires.

The thing with Yumi and Maya maybe being the same person somehow, is also because they are alike in some fields, their character. Also the family situation, or how they had to learn to provide for themselfes from an early age.

And since it was mainly you that came up with the slipping thing, which is funny because atm i'm watching the "new" Quantum Leap, maybe in some time before the game (a period between older cycles and now) Maya slipped into a diffrent version of her, which is Yumi.
But as is said all this belong to some theories i have and they are not short.
One of the only things i think that might be true for all theories i have, is that we might be dealing with just a handful of real entities and the rest just being different version or shards of those.

Reactions: LessonsInDissonance

Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
I wonder if Yuki's absence from work could be related to her drug addiction and now this will be another thing Yumi will have to deal with amidst the love drama

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I wonder if Yuki's absence from work could be related to her drug addiction and now this will be another thing Yumi will have to deal with amidst the love drama
Well addict psycology aside Yuki has said multiple times that she could always just rebound 1 day and she cant do anything about it.So i wonder if Akira will have sex with a drugged up Yuki in an effort to "Help her" just like he did with depressed Makoto(When her father died).

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Hm, i was just thinking about the names. And did we here ever talk about that every person we actually encounter has the same latters as initials. A. A. I. I. U. U. Y. Y.

But not people we dont actually encounter. Like Sekai Arakawa, Nozomu Arakawa or Kyoko Nagasawa -i will just believe fdsasdf_p that is actually the name of nodoka's mother- but every other character we actually meet. Has the same initional. So, people that are actually trapped inside the city.

Lets me wonder if the names are actually real, or they are just part of the game the gods play.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes