derekthered56

May 30, 2018
That is certainly a good point. But, she wasnt really that phased when she found out. So i am not too sure how worried she would be about this. I mean she had sex in the next room. Surely if that sort of stuff getting in a book would bother her, that wouldnt had happen.
I think it coming out you had sex with your girlfriend would be a little different than it coming out that you were at an orgy, but you're right, she doesn't seem to care that much.

That said, she freaked out at the idea of Chika's relationship with Akira getting revealed. And at the time, she suggested that Akira break up with Futaba, rather than Chika. That had logic to it, but it's starting to fit a pattern of her taking Futaba's feelings for granted. Looking back, she also tried to push Futaba to tell Akira about her bulimia, and later pushed Akira to break his promise to not visit the gym. And now there's hiding Nodoka's book, and that she had sex with Akira...

Guys, is Rin actually a Bad Homie?

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Chika is gonna get crushed when the truth pops up - but I also can see the whole Niki revelation leading to some epic threesome power there lmao.

I do feel bad for Chika but well, the harem doesn't build itself. Least Touka is totally open to it.

Seriously, please let us at least do some dirty things to her next update cause I need it.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Chika is gonna get crushed when the truth pops up - but I also can see the whole Niki revelation leading to some epic threesome power there lmao.

I do feel bad for Chika but well, the harem doesn't build itself. Least Touka is totally open to it.

Seriously, please let us at least do some dirty things to her next update cause I need it.
How open to threesomes and harems is Niki actually?

Oct 1, 2023

I couldn't care less about Niki, what I need is a Chika x Rin threesome or Chika x Yumi :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I know having a Tsukioka harem might not be possible at least give me that

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
How open to threesomes and harems is Niki actually?
Hugely. Niki actually apparently discussed her bisexual openness in past with Akira + she freely invited Wakana/Imani to join them in the hotel. She's well aware of him sleeping with other girls and doesn't seem to fuss. Hell she's even mentioned about her sister wanting to get dicked down by him.

Edit: LessonsInDissonance - yeah, Chika/Rin threesome is totally a dream scenario for me too.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Hugely. Niki actually apparently discussed her bisexual openness in past with Akira + she freely invited Wakana/Imani to join them in the hotel. She's well aware of him sleeping with other girls and doesn't seem to fuss. Hell she's even mentioned about her sister wanting to get dicked down by him.
If you had to rank girls on their openness to Sensei having harem... how would that go?

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
If you had to rank girls on their openness to Sensei having harem... how would that go?

Bit nebulous on where that would rank. Niki feels like she'd be near the top while Ami is DEFINITELY at the bottom lol. I have no idea how the revelation for Chika will go. Touka seems quite open about it as well so probably near the top.

Squalicorax

Jun 1, 2023
Man, I have complicated feelings about Chika. On an objective level, I feel like I should likeher. She hasn't really done anything wrong, it really is Akira's fault for not putting his foot down about the girlfriend thing when it wouldn't have hurt her as much, and I liked her quite a bit early on...

but emotionally oh my god I cannot stand her these days. The fucking shoe needs to drop yesterday, I am so bored of this constant spooling setup of what's going to happen just fucking make it happen already. It's turned into me being frustrated with the character because every scene just annoys me, she's been nothing but a delusional simp for so many updates now, the only light in the darkness is her interactions with Uta at this point. She's stagnated like Futaba but at least Futaba is likeable in her current incarnation and at least has something going on with Nodoka and Imani, even if those plot threads feel underutililized. I want to like Chika but literally the only thing I'm hoping for is to get her broken arc (a thing I suspect every girl is going to have) over with already

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
The only thing I don't like about Chika is her losing her gyaru hair color. But I do feel like Sel frontloaded her content in earlier versions and she is kind of drifting atm.

But then again the slow torturous buildup for Uta/Touka sexy times is also maddening xD

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
But then again the slow torturous buildup for Uta/Touka sexy times is also maddening xD
The build up to Otoha cuckquean has been started... I wonder when will it end... or even if it will be a thing...

.. Wonder if Sekai will magically become another "Side Girl" or if she's just gonna stay in background...

Last edited:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Guys, is Rin actually a Bad Homie?
You know, i think she has the excuse of just been a young girl. So personally i would just see all what you have listed more as, been stupid, having a bad idea. I mean what does she even know about relationships? Her mothers were pretty disfunctional if rika is any indication, then she was rejected by chika, rushed into that thing with Otoha, that fell apart. So i give her the benefit of the doubt in been having good intention, but no idea what she is doing/what she should doing.

I mean that with not telling about the book. That feels more like, that it would be nodokas place to tell her and/or to just avoid the drama she didnt caused. I mean it is not her book, nor her idea. Not her fault. Why risk it by telling her and in the end get part of the blame? I can understand why she didnt told her. And sure, that might not have been the right or best decision. But who did the right or best at that age?

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
You know, i think she has the excuse of just been a young girl. So personally i would just see all what you have listed more as, been stupid, having a bad idea. I mean what does she even know about relationships? Her mothers were pretty disfunctional if rika is any indication, then she was rejected by chika, rushed into that thing with Otoha, that fell apart. So i give her the benefit of the doubt in been having good intention, but no idea what she is doing/what she should doing.

I mean that with not telling about the book. That feels more like, that it would be nodokas place to tell her and/or to just avoid the drama she didnt caused. I mean it is not her book, nor her idea. Not her fault. Why risk it by telling her and in the end get part of the blame? I can understand why she didnt told her. And sure, that might not have been the right or best decision. But who did the right or best at that age?
True. I don't hold mundane bad decisions against any of the characters. But I can see why Futaba is starting to feel done with all of her friends.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
True. I don't hold mundane bad decisions against any of the characters. But I can see why Futaba is starting to feel done with all of her friends.
Yeah, sure, it would be very understandable if she would loose trust in everyone. I mean i still dont think rin did really anything bad. It would make sense if futuba would feel differently about it.

Edit: Ah, but Ron has the advantage of been a normal human beeing. So she could do someting nodoka could never do. She could say she is sorry and appologize and that not telling her about the book was a mistake or something like that.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Crazy how I kind of feel the same about chika.
At the beginning of the game she was an S tier for me and has been slowly climbing down to A/B through the constant nagging, delusionism and fighting. The worst thing about all this is that she is literally right.

We are mad at Chika because we are the ones cheating on her and don't want her to act up on it when it's the most normal reaction ever. We are hipocrites and we don't like it.

It would be so very easy to make her accepting of the Harem like literally every other girl, but we need this type of character because it simply is way too convenient that they are all a bit jealous but then "well you are plapping 10 other girls haha what you gonna do about it"

The only real problem is that Selebus is dragging this whole thing for way too long. Even Ami is aware of the cheating going on despite being involved in many a less OBVIOUS infidelity situations around Akira.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
The only real problem is that Selebus is dragging this whole thing for way too long. Even Ami is aware of the cheating going on despite being involved in many a less OBVIOUS infidelity situations around Akira.
Wait... Ami is actually aware?
I thought she is just delusional and believes that her uncle is committed to her... and probably Ayane

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes