TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
It's interesting because I'm pretty sure Chika knows. She has tried to get Yumi to admit it so many times. From saying that if she doesn't admit this to her before something happens, this will blow up in their faces and ruin their friendship - to actively cucking her in order to prove a point. Chinami seems to know as well.
Yeah for sure - multiple convos and to me the moment that solidified that Yumi does have a thing for Sensei? When she and Chinami catch you guys after you fuck Chika in the dressing room lmao. The look on her face the whole time xD

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Yeah for sure - multiple convos and to me the moment that solidified that Yumi does have a thing for Sensei? When she and Chinami catch you guys after you fuck Chika in the dressing room lmao. The look on her face the whole time xD
tbf I think Yumi's the one that has been interested in him before most of the girls, certainly the one that received most of his attention before resets (and apart from Maya, Ayane and Ami).

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Ahhhh. More of that sweet, sweet irony... I love it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've been referencing this latest Ami event a lot lately... I must like it a lot. :LOL: Definitely one of the highlights of Chapter 4 for me so far.
Yeah I REALLY liked that entire camping event though I'm still trying to decipher the Nao/Kaori stuff. But I feel like if this is how we're gonna save Ami, that's the way to do it.

Edit: Plus the Touka phone call mmmf *chef's kiss*

lolbob3

Jan 19, 2020
We havn't learned what yumi and sensei's relationship before the resets were right? I can somwhat remember yumi implying something was going on due to her constant abstent from class, but I can't imagine Akira caring about it so much that he keeps bothering Yumi?

Reset 0 Akira from what I remember forgot everything, and is already pretty fked up, what about pre-reset Akira? How was he functioning to a point where he was able to teach a class? It was all early chapter 1 so I dont remember much but I think Makoto mentioned he was pretty normal?

Now that i think about it, do we know any backstory before reset? How Akira ended up at the seemingly random spot where he is in class with ami and reset starts?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Question about white eyes, genuinely associated with possession from HOPE or angels.

What about this event?

Until this moment I was led to believe that white eyes = angels/hope, but maybe not? Also, it was to my understanding that this whole beach trip during christmas is being influenced heavily by HOPE, but if this is not the case here, then I wonder if I have to go through all of them again to try and discern what's HOPE and what's Pareidolia.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
We havn't learned what yumi and sensei's relationship before the resets were right? I can somwhat remember yumi implying something was going on due to her constant abstent from class, but I can't imagine Akira caring about it so much that he keeps bothering Yumi?

Reset 0 Akira from what I remember forgot everything, and is already pretty fked up, what about pre-reset Akira? How was he functioning to a point where he was able to teach a class? It was all early chapter 1 so I dont remember much but I think Makoto mentioned he was pretty normal?

Now that i think about it, do we know any backstory before reset? How Akira ended up at the seemingly random spot where he is in class with ami and reset starts?
Regarding Yumi: There are many scattered fragments about him during school pre-resets. The thing about him paying more attention to Yumi than anyone else comes directly from her mouth - so it doesn't have to be entirely true, but I'd wager it is. She says he stalked her constantly, and gave her detentions, in her words they were creepy (to what extent we do not know), there is a flashback about Yumi possibly being shirtless in his office (mind you this could be from another timeline, or even not his office).

But she does say that the worst part about the detentions was he saying that she could do more with her life constantly, so maybe they weren't that creepy. In fact, she says that at one point he tracked her down and managed to make an arcade where she hung out stop accepting her there (either so that she'd come to school or so that she would stop stealing from there).

Regarding general school life: From Makoto's initial dialogues, it seems he was a normal teacher, and hardworking enough to be admired by both her and Futaba. Also flexible enough to allow Chika to skip some classes to check on her idols. The photo that we have of all girls, that Maya puts in his folder, was taken by him (can't recall the event, but we see him taking it while they pose).

Regarding his personal life: It seems he never answered Ami's affections, felt absolutely no attraction towards Ayane, didn't pursue any of the girls in any shape or form (maybe with the exception of Yumi) and instead was pretty much Maya's boyfriend for years without ever cheating on her (although not much of a wholesome relationship there).

Last edited:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Regarding his personal life: It seems he never answered Ami's affections, felt absolutely no attraction towards Ayane, didn't pursue any of the girls in any shape or form (maybe with the exception of Yumi) and instead was pretty much Maya's boyfriend for years without ever cheating on her.
In other words - he was super boooooooooooring xD

New Sensei has some fucked up things obviously but in most cases the girls seem to all have gained better lives or personal moments as a result.

As for Maya - I like her character but I still can't help but feel like she did something terrible as well that pulled Sensei away from Niki/Noriko.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Question about white eyes, genuinely associated with possession from HOPE or angels.

What about this event?

Until this moment I was led to believe that white eyes = angels/hope, but maybe not? Also, it was to my understanding that this whole beach trip during christmas is being influenced heavily by HOPE, but if this is not the case here, then I wonder if I have to go through all of them again to try and discern what's HOPE and what's Pareidolia.
It seems like USER2/Wire god also does the white eyes possession thing:
And Sekai (and presumably her Angels, the black ones) does it too:

I don't think it's distinct enough to be indicative of a specific being's actions, by itself. It occurs a little too "randomly" and consistently:

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
As for Maya - I like her character but I still can't help but feel like she did something terrible as well that pulled Sensei away from Niki/Noriko.
She definitely did something. I wrote a post about this some days ago, but the gist of it is that, from Noriko's story, Maya was the one that forced him to abandon her the second time (first time was because of Sekai's death). From her telling it seems he really ghosted them hard. After about a year of searching, one day she saw him on the streets with someone (most likely Maya), and ran out to hug him. Then this person did something again which put the nail on the coffin.

So yeah, I'm betting on blackmail and/or kissing him right in the middle of the streets so that they'd never go back to the old district. During her sex scene in chapter 4, new Maya roleplays blackmailing him to fuck her, so that reinforces the possibility. She also says that she's doing her part of the deal of keeping their relationship a secret, so maybe she does such a good job because she was the one that outted it before idk. I'm curious.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
It seems like USER2/Wire god also does the white eyes possession thing:
And Sekai (and presumably her Angels, the black ones) does it too:

I don't think it's distinct enough to be indicative of a specific being's actions, by itself. It occurs a little too "randomly" and consistently:
Wait, what? Sekai has her own angels? Also, I thought Tsuneyo was being possessed by HOPE when she had white eyes, since what she's saying is very in tone with HOPE mantra.

At least until this particular scene with Ami in the beach christmas, all white eyes were involved with HOPE, I'll be paying extra attention to it moving forwards. The scene with the Makoto/Futaba threesome also seems aligned with HOPE, but maybe I have to rewatch.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
She definitely did something. I wrote a post about this some days ago, but the gist of it is that, from Noriko's story, Maya was the one that forced him to abandon her the second time (first time was because of Sekai's death). From her telling it seems he really ghosted them hard. After about a year of searching, one day she saw him on the streets with someone (most likely Maya), and ran out to hug him. Then this person did something again which put the nail on the coffin.

So yeah, I'm betting on blackmail and/or kissing him right in the middle of the streets so that they'd never go back to the old district. During her sex scene in chapter 4, new Maya roleplays blackmailing him to fuck her, so that reinforces the possibility. She also says that she's doing her part of the deal of keeping their relationship a secret, so maybe she does such a good job because she was the one that outted it before idk. I'm curious.
Also of note in one of the few scenes Noriko and Maya interact w/o yelling at each other, Maya references that Noriko "broke the rules" and came to an area she wasn't supposed to. Like they divided up the city in areas that Sensei could visit them w/o seeing the other one around?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Wait, what? Sekai has her own angels? Also, I thought Tsuneyo was being possessed by HOPE when she had white eyes, since what she's saying is very in tone with HOPE mantra.

At least until this particular scene with Ami in the beach christmas, all white eyes were involved with HOPE, I'll be paying extra attention to it moving forwards. The scene with the Makoto/Futaba threesome also seems aligned with HOPE, but maybe I have to rewatch.
Yasu's god/HOPE is presumably asleep in Spring:
HOPE doesn't seem active in Chapter 4. Frankly, it hasn't seemed all that active since Yasu mentioned being unable to hear it after her 'Glossolalia' Event, in her 'The River Styx' Chapter 3 Event:
Right before Makoto found out about her dad, and Yumi attacked Nodoka.

Yasu's god also seems weak in Winter:
And seems weaker at night:

HOPE, specifically, seemed to leave in the 'Trinity Pt. III: Non Est Deus' Happy Event, and didn't seem to return until 'The Light of Last Summer' Chapter 2 Main Event:
Which is virtually all of Chapter 2 and Winter.

Basically, HOPE doesn't seem to be involved much outside of Summer. (Chapter 1 and 3)

As for the Timeskip:

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I like that Touka's interruption actually turns into a point where she is secretly happy she stopped the kiss cause she's got feels and is jealous too.
Akira makes a very good point that immediately redeems Touka too.

I mean, either of them could have exploded right there.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes