Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
At least let us kiss or grope the girl and fluster her if not - but yeah, fair point that main events in the last chapters have gotten a lot more spicy.
Remembering that as this is the biggest chapter there is a high chance that it will not end at the end of the year, we will possibly end this chapter by doing the reset puzzle and arriving at the roof and very possibly seeing something surprising during the reset and upon arrival at the roof.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Remembering that as this is the biggest chapter there is a high chance that it will not end at the end of the year, we will possibly end this chapter by doing the reset puzzle and arriving at the roof and very possibly seeing something surprising during the reset and upon arrival at the roof.
Reset 7 is gonna be insane. There are so many unknown variables at play, after all… We’ve never seen what a Spring reset has looked like, after all. And on top of that, this will be the first reset without Maya Prime with us.

Okay, I mean technically Maya Prime disappeared just before the reset commenced last time, but you get what I mean. Her loss has had time to sink in now…

And speaking of Maya… I wonder how New Maya will react to making it to the rooftop and learning that this ‘time and memory stuff’ holds weight after all. How might that affect her outlook on things?

The hype for reset 7 is unreal, you guys. Seriously. And I know I’m the minority here, but I like the reset puzzles! Sue me! :LOL:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Reset 7 is gonna be insane. There are so many unknown variables at play, after all… We’ve never seen what a Spring reset has looked like, after all. And on top of that, this will be the first reset without Maya Prime with us.

Okay, I mean technically Maya Prime disappeared just before the reset commenced last time, but you get what I mean. Her loss has had time to sink in now…

And speaking of Maya… I wonder how New Maya will react to making it to the rooftop and learning that this ‘time and memory stuff’ holds weight after all. How might that affect her outlook on things?

The hype for reset 7 is unreal, you guys. Seriously. And I know I’m the minority here, but I like the reset puzzles! Sue me! :LOL:
Most of them were neat even if I need guides - Reset 6 though can die in a fucking fire. That was just tedium extreme and how the hell would you even decode half of that clue wise xD

But yes I'm real curious how the next reset will be w/o Maya Prime and who else will show up on the roof.

Edit: Just replayed the Moe Moe Maya scene - god it still makes me giggle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I'm curious about Akira's speeches, because he still has very little desire to live because most of his thoughts are him being happy knowing that even if he dies there will be people caring and helping Ami and this shows that he still wants to die and this will possibly influence the reset as he doesn't have much desire to continue.

Regarding the new Maya's reaction, it is likely that she will break down a little mentally because she will see that Ayane, Makoto and Akira didn't lie to her and she will possibly start to believe that she is just a copy of the first Maya.

I'm curious to know if we will see other beings like Big Boy or other gods, it would be really cool if along the way Ayane or Makoto met one of these gods on the way since there are no longer boxes blocking the school corridors.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I've said it before and i stand by it, i look forward to seeing Tsukasa's reaction to having Akira's gigantic dick shoved up her ass... at least i hope there is such a scene in the future.
I really like Tsukasa but um - can the wizard get a little more wizened first before the ass dickings commence? xD

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I really like Tsukasa but um - can the wizard get a little more wizened first before the ass dickings commence? xD
No, whilst i do enjoy exploring shitty human behaviour in my fiction, i'm not exactly looking forward to however things go down with Chinami or even Nao, but Tsukasa, no, i need to see that fucking brat take enormous cock balls deep up her ass just to see her face twist in karmic justice. I don't hate her, hell, i would even say i like her, but as a raw concept, getting that spoilt princess dick slapped off of her pedestal and reduced to an onahole will be very enjoyable to watch.

Last edited:

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
No, whilst i do enjoy exploring shitty human behaviour in my fiction, i'm not exactly looking forward to however things go down with Chinami or even Nao, but Tsukasa, no, i need to see that fucking brat take enormous cock ball deep up her ass just to see her face twist in karmic justice. I don't hate her, hell, i would even say i like her, but as a raw concept, getting that spoilt princess dick slapped off of her pedestal and reduced to an onahole will be very enjoyable to watch.
Know who needs a dick up her ass even more? Tsubasa. She needs a spanking too for being such a brat, even in her more ‘mature’ age.

…Better yet, why not handle mother and daughter at once? Now there’s an idea.

Oct 1, 2023
No, whilst i do enjoy exploring shitty human behaviour in my fiction, i'm not exactly looking forward to however things go down with Chinami or even Nao, but Tsukasa, no, i need to see that fucking brat take enormous cock ball deep up her ass just to see her face twist in karmic justice. I don't hate her, hell, i would even say i like her, but as a raw concept, getting that spoilt princess dick slapped off of her pedestal and reduced to an onahole will be very enjoyable to watch.
You couldn't have explained it better

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
About the next reset, I still think it will be delayed or maybe just one for this chapter. I feel pareiwhatever will hold on tight to spring.

I am not sure if I believe new Maya will make it to the next one, just a feeling I guess.

On another reset idea.. Maya not sensing reset 6 coming, I noticed this on my current replay for one of her events I read last night:

Edit:
You all were talking about apples earlier:

Last edited:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Know who needs a dick up her ass even more? Tsubasa. She needs a spanking too for being such a brat, even in her more ‘mature’ age.

…Better yet, why not handle mother and daughter at once? Now there’s an idea.
Honestly, yeah - Tsubasa does need a proper dicking at this point and she's absolutely steering for one. Gotta wonder which member of the family is gonna get it first at this rate lmao.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Jealous Maya is something to behold.

I mean, it seemed to be the case for years...

Edit: Also, Kirin doesn't know shit huh

Pretty sure most people would lose to Yumi. And I'd also like to point out that Kirin dances to the sound of despacito while confessing to Akira, and that's Ayane's song to him. It's like, really Selebus? you had to go there?

Last edited:

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I am really curious to see how the dynamic with Kirin will change now that we've peeling back the layers on her "sluttiness" - but I'm still way more invested in Karin's arc.

...if we could stop FUCKING IT UP AND MAKING THE WHOLESOME GIRL NOT TRUST US THANKS

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I am really curious to see how the dynamic with Kirin will change now that we've peeling back the layers on her "sluttiness" - but I'm still way more invested in Karin's arc.

...if we could stop FUCKING IT UP AND MAKING THE WHOLESOME GIRL NOT TRUST US THANKS
I hereby retract my statement that Karin is just plain boring upon having replayed her arc, but I still feel like she's not that compelling either. I don't know, maybe this event will do something for her character, because she basically remained the same for 4 chapters. It's like what Kirin says "how the hell are you still fainting even after going on a date with him?". But, tbh I don't even know where her character would go...

I don't see her being corrupted, nor do I see her going paladin route and exposing Akira either. At the present moment, Kirin wants to become better so that she can have a chance at Akira, but I don't see how that would motivate Karin to pursue him either (not after what Pareidolia did). I'm not even sure if they'd talk about it, maybe Kirin will press Akira about it though.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I hereby retract my statement that Karin is just plain boring upon having replayed her arc, but I still feel like she's not that compelling either. I don't know, maybe this event will do something for her character, because she basically remained the same for 4 chapters. It's like what Kirin says "how the hell are you still fainting even after going on a date with him?". But, tbh I don't even know where her character would go...

I don't see her being corrupted, nor do I see her going paladin route and exposing Akira either. At the present moment, Kirin wants to become better so that she can have a chance at Akira, but I don't see how that would motivate Karin to pursue him either (not after what Pareidolia did). I'm not even sure if they'd talk about it, maybe Kirin will press Akira about it though.

Yeah that's the main issue - like she has less presence overall than Yuki in a sense which is...crazy. She's always kind of just there in scenes being absurdly cute/embarrassed but I really wanna see her content grow. Kirin has just a truckload more and I find Kirin just kind of generic in the "slut who is using it to cover insecurities" bit but that's begun to grow and it's cool.

Feel like Karin could present a less corruptible but wholesomely sweet side of things to salve Akira's mind. Of course we're gonna plow her at some point ANYWAY but now we gotta get through the awkward shit thanks to whichever god dun fucked up.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Yeah that's the main issue - like she has less presence overall than Yuki in a sense which is...crazy. She's always kind of just there in scenes being absurdly cute/embarrassed but I really wanna see her content grow. Kirin has just a truckload more and I find Kirin just kind of generic in the "slut who is using it to cover insecurities" bit but that's begun to grow and it's cool.

Feel like Karin could present a less corruptible but wholesomely sweet side of things to salve Akira's mind. Of course we're gonna plow her at some point ANYWAY but now we gotta get through the awkward shit thanks to whichever god dun fucked up.
Well, Kirin is like a dumber Nodoka. She's incredibly chaotic, which is at first taken as her being malevolent, but it's more that she really doesn't understand what she's doing (obviously this doesn't make it okay). Actually, one could argue that her actions are way worse than Nodoka's, since her level of blackmail and sexual assault is much deeper, and at multiple times. Nodoka is more like a Tsubasa, just that their objectives are opposite to one another.

However! Kirin also serves a purpose to Akira during the Molly's phase, being the one person that engages him with what he did. She also provides much needed support to Noriko. And her growth is very believable. Ayane destroys her in furlough, during truth or dare no one asks her anything - she just stays the entire game being ignored, then Akira goes on to destroy her as well during the threesome with Miku - and if you choose to say you'd marry her, she goes on to vomit. She only starts to really come to terms with the person she is after she gets hit with "you're not good enough for me, and no one cares about you".

I don't think she deserves to be forgiven to be honest, the things she did were way too fucked up - but in terms of development, it's a great story. And all of this happened without even addressing her relationship with her sister, which is amazing (cause there's so much to come). All the while Karin is... well, she exists I suppose. Tbh, in the most horrible way, her character should thank Pareidolia, cause at least there's something happening now.

As for Yuki, the woman deserves the world in terms of development. Her conversation with Yumi after the Nodoka's events is such an incredible piece of writing. It's like everytime she shows up her story evolves and it's always relevant stuff too.

killtheraven

Sep 17, 2019
I've been wanting to give this game another go for a long time, but always end up feeling slightly intimidated by the size and format.

How easy/simple/realistic is it to play through this game without missing content? Time progressing seems like it might force you to miss loads?

Is there a basic overview of what routes are available and their conditions somewhere?

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
How easy/simple/realistic is it to play through this game without missing content? Time progressing seems like it might force you to miss loads?

Is there a basic overview of what routes are available and their conditions somewhere?
Download the guide mod and follow it, it's not a 100%, but it will mostly lead you into a route of seeing every event available. Although the game flirts with "routes" there is no real secondary route, just a main route and ways of missing parts of it.

As you'll see below, the guide mod is both integrated and very to the point, just keep checking it after every event and you'll be fine. There are also puzzles about 2 times per chapter, you'll need a sheet with the answers for those. The guide mod does not include it.

There's also a wiki to the game, in which you can search for the name of the events if there is need for troubleshooting, and transcripts of many translations if that interests you.

Might be a good idea for you to keep a separate save for each arc of the story, that might be useful if you accidentaly find yourself missing something (although mostly unnecessary if you have the guide mod).

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes