Dc345

May 27, 2020
Btw, isn't Selebus' aim is to make LiL longest ever written work of literature in the English language or something like that? I can imagine him being arrested as soon as it was achieved, simply because the police had just found out about it.
Well currently the longest piece of literature in the English language is a Loud House fan fiction with 35 million words. Which is about a 11 year old boy and his 10 sisters and the fans are known for making incestuous oc's which Lincoln and his sisters (sometimes his own fucking mother) being the parents. So if you can get away with something that Nodoka would probably write in a manic state I'm sure Sel is fine.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2024
Don't mind me, attempting to make a simple Niki signature.

Edit: Cant figure it out cause I aint too bright. Can someone smart turn this into a working signature for me?

Edit 2: Yay! I figured it out. Just wasn't dumb and not sizing it properly. Came out a little blurry but ohh well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a thread for signatures, you post your image as an attachment there and then copy the attachment link and place it into your signature.

https://f95zone.to/threads/post-your-signatures-here.17387/post-14005518

I forgot to mention to use this at the bottom of making a post 1718371423715.png

Dec 18, 2020
Well currently the longest piece of literature in the English language is a Loud House fan fiction with 35 million words. Which is about a 11 year old boy and his 10 sisters and the fans are known for making incestuous oc's which Lincoln and his sisters (sometimes his own fucking mother) are the parents of. So if you can get away with something that Nodoka would probably write in a manic state I'm sure Sel is fine.
Dude, I WAS one of these fans. xddddd

Oct 1, 2023
Sel is apparently planning on working on 'Nothing is Beautiful' afterwards, and seemingly started with it initially. I'm not sure about the initial motivation, but NiB does seem to be the reason why LiL exists, and LiL may be comparable to a side story to the main story when all is said and done. There's also 'Grow Old. Then Die.'.

The Arakawa bloodline does seem special. It's also interesting how basically everyone besides Sensei and Ami got killed by something, and there seems to be something trying to kill them during resets now. Not entirely sure about Sekai's side of the family, but they don't seem to have any family left, so they are at least not in the picture.

As for Tsuneyo and Maya Prime:

As for Wires/USER2, it presumably wants Order and to guide Sensei's vision:
It also seems protective:

Meanwhile, HOPE seems to want to "fix" everyone. Presumably through sex, and "light".

In theory:
  • HOPE vs Wires is like Change vs Order.
  • Pareidolia seems more into just having fun since nothing matters.
As for what Wires/USER2 is up to currently; it might be trying to give Sensei knowledge, as some sort of protection for what's to come. Through Tsuneyo and the Writing Room, it seems to be giving him, and us, clues about the reality of things.

Also, Yomiel wanted to get closer to the center, not necessarily Wires/USER2:
It could be USER2, but may also be something else.

Ami is kind of a sucker for vulnerability:
So, it's probably just Ami. Maya and Ami both also love eachother the most, after Sensei.

Still, the Shapeshifter/Himawari can apparently read the minds of those she shapeshifts into, so even if it was the Shapeshifter, she's likely influenced by the character as well.

Although, Nodoka and Maya are difficult for her to handle, and Ayane is uncomfortable for her. I'm not sure about Ami, as she's never been shown to try, or mentioned, being her. Did seem to imply that Ami might be a shapeshifter, though. Then there's those unexplained clones...
I probably know the most about WIRES and everything you said is completely correct, which is why I want everyone to choose WIRES when we eventually have to "choose"
I am almost convinced at some point during a reset we might have to choose a User or terminal which might give us a different ending and he is the best choice
WIRES in the past helps us by letting us use his terminal
WIRES wants Akira to reach his goals and protects him
WIRES wants to stop the world from breaking
WIRES is also the most careful and covert ( :ROFLMAO: ) because he knows the least about the other USERS

remember that HOPE, PAREIDOLIA and SEKAI want something FROM Akira, meanwhile WIRES wants HIM TO -do well

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Meanwhile, the competition Ami truly fears:
In Ami's defense, if we take into account that she knows about Akira's questionable taste in girls and the abnormal amount of girls falling in love with him, her concerns make a lot of sense hahaha

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes