Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was very scared seeing this and went like "what the fuck are you doing Wakana" - but seeing the other screenshot with the campfire, I'm guessing that what she's actually doing here is being Tsundere Wakana and questioning Akira as to why he went on a camping trip with his other friends instead of her (but she can't say that), so instead of them (friday bar crew).

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
why does Akira have a beer can against his dick? lol Or am I seeing this wrong?

Edit: wait! so does Wakana!! signs are clear guys, it's swinging night - people with beer cans against their private parts are gonna have sex. I want to believe.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
In addition to Wakana seemingly seducing Akira after rejecting Osako's idea before, she also seems to have arranged a double date after deciding not to push an Akira-Imani relationship. Unless Rika is just hanging out offscreen?

Idk, this seems like a very strange way to deal with your suicidally depressed sex addict friend.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
In addition to Wakana seemingly seducing Akira after rejecting Osako's idea before, she also seems to have arranged a double date after deciding not to push an Akira-Imani relationship. Unless Rika is just hanging out offscreen?

Idk, this seems like a very strange way to deal with your suicidally depressed sex addict friend.
Wakana is reported by Osako to be led randomly by her obsessions, and that is why (in her mind) she has to fear Wakana so much, cause one day she can simply be led by something that does not agree with Osako anymore.

That is simply untrue in the case of their relationship, but it has an inkling of truth in that Wakana does not know how to deal with her obsessions - said obsession being Akira. There is the Sekai stuff, yes - but their connection existed before that and was instant, like super chemistry.

Wakana was very pissed Akira didn't visit her at the hospital, she invited him to her home at her relationship's anniversary, she took him to a date at the first place she took Osako to, she led Osako to the bathroom while flirting with Akira - then she became obsessed with him even more because it overlapped with her research into Sekai.

What I mean to say is that Wakana is not in control when it comes to Akira, whereas she is fully in control when it comes to Osako and everything else in her life. I don't mean Akira is in control either, Wakana definitely calls the shots between the two of them, but she isn't in control in terms of what she "decides" to do. Her scene when he comes back to school makes that clear, she slaps and hugs and has a breakdown before managing to put herself together again. And while understandable, this is not the only time she does that, it's just the other times are more subtle.

Like, she didn't have to call him to her home during her anniversary, she didn't have to take him to such a special place in order to ask for forgiveness, she didn't have to "joke" around seducing after the others told her to kiss him, or saying that she'd have sex with him to have sex with Niki. But she engages in that behavior whenever there is a "reason" for it aka whenever she can justify it to herself.

Akira means a LOT to her, and there is a subconscious Wakana that makes her behave unlike regular Wakana when things have to do with him (which we like to call: she has the hots for him but she is faithful to her relationship). The thing Osako gets wrong is that Wakana is an adult, and while she may veer off from what would be the safest for her (simply moving away from him) she simply wouldn't ever act on it if Osako wasn't hellbent on ruining their relationship.

That's my interpretation at least. So yeah, Wakana will take every opportunity to be with Akira that can be justifiable in her mind (in this case either forcing him to take some time off, or "friend jealousy"), but I think it's the same old "I care more about you than I should and I'll create a way to show that" (that's acceptable for a "married" woman), even though I don't think she realises she's doing it.

Edit: also, if any of them touch on the Sekai stuff I swear to god, I'm throwing hands.

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I get really overwhelmed when I see that there are 5 new versions since I've last downloaded this game, which I've already didn't play at all and I'm probably like 15 versions behind

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Wakana is reported by Osako to be led randomly by her obsessions, and that is why (in her mind) she has to fear Wakana so much, cause one day she can simply be led by something that does not agree with Osako anymore.

That is simply untrue in the case of their relationship, but it has an inkling of truth in that Wakana does not know how to deal with her obsessions - said obsession being Akira. There is the Sekai stuff, yes - but their connection existed before that and was instant, like super chemistry.

Wakana was very pissed Akira didn't visit her at the hospital, she invited him to her home at her relationship's anniversary, she took him to a date at the first place she took Osako to, she led Osako to the bathroom while flirting with Akira - then she became obsessed with him even more because it overlapped with her research into Sekai.

What I mean to say is that Wakana is not in control when it comes to Akira, whereas she is fully in control when it comes to Osako and everything else in her life. I don't mean Akira is in control either, Wakana definitely calls the shots between the two of them, but she isn't in control in terms of what she "decides" to do. Her scene when he comes back to school makes that clear, she slaps and hugs and has a breakdown before managing to put herself together again. And while understandable, this is not the only time she does that, it's just the other times are more subtle.

Like, she didn't have to call him to her home during her anniversary, she didn't have to take him to such a special place in order to ask for forgiveness, she didn't have to "joke" around seducing after the others told her to kiss him, or saying that she'd have sex with him to have sex with Niki. But she engages in that behavior whenever there is a "reason" for it aka whenever she can justify it to herself.

Akira means a LOT to her, and there is a subconscious Wakana that makes her behave unlike regular Wakana when things have to do with him (which we like to call: she has the hots for him but she is faithful to her relationship). The thing Osako gets wrong is that Wakana is an adult, and while she may veer off from what would be the safest for her (simply moving away from him) she simply wouldn't ever act on it if Osako wasn't hellbent on ruining their relationship.

That's my interpretation at least. So yeah, Wakana will take every opportunity to be with Akira that can be justifiable in her mind (in this case either forcing him to take some time off, or "friend jealousy"), but I think it's the same old "I care more about you than I should and I'll create a way to show that" (that's acceptable for a "married" woman), even though I don't think she realises she's doing it.

Edit: also, if any of them touch on the Sekai stuff I swear to god, I'm throwing hands.
Hot take: Osako is right to be worried, even if she's reacting in the worst possible way. Look back at when Wakana was dared to kiss him, would she have refused had Osako not walked in at that exact moment? Given the look on her face and her relief when Osako arrived, I'm not sure she actually had the willpower to do that.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Hot take: Osako is right to be worried, even if she's reacting in the worst possible way. Look back at when Wakana was dared to kiss him, would she have refused had Osako not walked in at that exact moment? Given the look on her face and her relief when Osako arrived, I'm not sure she actually had the willpower to do that.
I don't think so. Did she want to? absolutely. But the thing about Wakana (and what makes Osako arc even exist) is that she's faithful, and she'd die on that hill if not for Osako's meddling. If Osako was right about any of this she'd just be right, what's there to learn? She's a unidimensional character, that's her whole thing. From a writing perspective, it's way more engaging for Osako to write their downfall, than for the emotionally crippled with anxiety and way too dependent person to be right about the world being just as her mental issues dictate.

Going back to the actual scene:

Final thoughts: Wakana clearly wanted to kiss Akira, but she wouldn't in general, because she puts her vows to Osako first in the matter of lust (as it's shown with the Niki proposal). The hammer on the nail though is that this is a public setting, and even when it was 100% no one would ever find out it about including legal papers, and the celebrity justification, she still chose not to. Thus, she wouldn't ever do this here if she didn't in the Niki situation.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I don't think so. Did she want to? absolutely. But the thing about Wakana (and what makes Osako arc even exist) is that she's faithful, and she'd die on that hill if not for Osako's meddling. If Osako was right about any of this she'd just be right, what's there to learn? She's a unidimensional character, that's her whole thing. From a writing perspective, it's way more engaging for Osako to write their downfall, than for the emotionally crippled with anxiety and way too dependent person to be right about the world being just as her mental issues dictate.

Going back to the actual scene:

Final thoughts: Wakana clearly wanted to kiss Akira, but she wouldn't in general, because she puts her vows to Osako first in the matter of lust (as it's shown with the Niki proposal). The hammer on the nail though is that this is a public setting, and even when it was 100% no one would ever find out it about including legal papers, and the celebrity justification, she still chose not to. Thus, she wouldn't ever do this here if she didn't in the Niki situation.
I still see this as a pretty weak refusal. She just says absolutely not to Akira's dare, but she looks to Akira for help in refusing the second. And her last "just can't" trails off into elipses. She knows it would be a bad idea, but she needs somebody else to agree it's a bad idea because she isn't actually confident in holding herself back.

Oct 1, 2023
This is the first time I got blood flowing on my WIRES down below by looking at Osako.
I change my mind, instead of just killing her she will receive the assault treatment to make her pay for being a bitch!

Wakana is still the star in this screenshot I mean look at those, if we made the "boobs" ranking again with her included she would definitely close in the top 3.

I can't believe im looking forward to seeing Adult sex in LiL !!

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I get really overwhelmed when I see that there are 5 new versions since I've last downloaded this game, which I've already didn't play at all and I'm probably like 15 versions behind
isn't that a good thing? You have about 3 weeks of content to go through, and when you're done there will be another update.

On another topic, I stumbled upon this Io reflection, and it made me look forward even more to the Io stuff this update, and also even she has been foreshadowing the Chika stuff from chapter 2, cause who hasn't at this point lol
And yeah, Chika, he's getting them out of nowhere from the entire class and not responding to any of them :ROFLMAO:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
isn't that a good thing? You have about 3 weeks of content to go through, and when you're done there will be another update.

On another topic, I stumbled upon this Io reflection, and it made me look forward even more to the Io stuff this update, and also even she has been foreshadowing the Chika stuff from chapter 2, cause who hasn't at this point lol
And yeah, Chika, he's getting them out of nowhere from the entire class and not responding to any of them :ROFLMAO:
I hope Chika puts all the pieces together when she inevitably finds out about Niki and Sensei. Its been a rough time being a Chika stan.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I hope Chika puts all the pieces together when she inevitably finds out about Niki and Sensei. Its been a rough time being a Chika stan.
If she really is Niki's biggest fan, she'd learn to do as Niki does and purposefully ignore everything relating to who Akira's fucking on the side.

Cause as it is, either Chika goes Niki's route of "I can't live without him, so I'll spare myself the most I can by turning my eyes away from stuff", or she'll snap (betting on this one, which again, is the healthier alternative - and the one Niki wants for Noriko more or less).

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I have some more thoughts on upcoming Yasu content. This started with something I saw on my new playthrough, which inspired me to look back at Yasu's Chapter 4 appearances.

In her first real appearance, Yasu seems to predict that something tragic will happen to Sensei "at the end of the world" that will cause him to "tumble further and further from everything". To me, this sounds like she's predicting the death of Maya Prime, though maybe I'm forgetting an earlier event that could also be described in this way.
Yasu says she will be there to help Sensei when he starts spiraling. She also says that he will "reach for salvation", which is interesting because it could mean he initiates the interaction (because he's looking for any way to bring Maya back?), but it could also just be her eternal optimism of converting everyone to her church.

In any case, while we don't know exactly how much Yasu knows about the tragic event, it's possible that she is aware that Maya was reset (I don't think we've seen her interact with New Maya at all so far, which could help confirm/deny this). It makes me wonder if she will tell Sensei he can talk to Maya Prime in the same way that Sana can talk to her brother. She also might claim that HOPE can bring Maya back, which would tie back to "The Letter T" where AmIOkay is crucified and the audio spells out "againshelives" and says "the answer you seek is hope" (though later on "againshelives" seems to refer to Sekai).

If it is the case that Yasu wanted to "save" Sensei after Maya's death, it was confusing to me that she hasn't done anything yet. I looked back through Yasu's Chapter 4 appearances and there is more going on there than I realized.

First, when Sensei is still in a catatonic state, Yasu says that a glimpse of the future tells her that she shouldn't try to interfere at this point. She learns this by listening to insects, which suggests it comes from HOPE despite his apparent absence, though I think cicadas have also been connected to the World Itself before. She especially emphasizes that if Touka gets involved, it will break Sensei and cause some ambiguous bad things to happen to Touka herself.

Later we see her talking to the "Emissary of Pegasus". I argued in an earlier post that this is SekaiDolia (Sekai and Pareidolia working together or Pareidolia pretending to be Sekai) trying to mislead her for their own ends, and I still think that's the case. At this point, she seems to be impatient with still not doing anything to help Sensei.
After Yasu brings up Sensei, the Emissary apparently refers to a sacrifice. In my previous post, I thought this was suggesting that a sacrifice is necessary to fix Sensei. Another possibility is that the Emissary is referring to Sensei himself as the sacrifice; maybe he was a necessary sacrifice to bring the spring. The idea of Sensei as sacrifice has been hinted at before; Yasu likes to refer to him as a lamb, and Sensei caused a glitch by talking about lamb sacrifice.

Finally, the last time we saw Yasu (I don't think she's showed up since) in the dorm wars, she received some sort of divine message. The message seems to warn against "the ones you keep inside", with reference to Pareidolia (spiderwebs) and Sekai (a ghost, a moon). She finishes by saying that she needs to warn Sensei and save him.
Interestingly, there are some indications that the message comes from Wires:
  • The title of the event (and Molly) refers to Yasu as "Priestess of Fallen Snow", connecting her to winter. I don't think this name has been used elsewhere.
  • HOPE has been MIA for awhile, whereas Wires just recently returned in "TH15 15NT M3". The eyes and the voice also don't match how HOPE has talked through Yasu before.
  • The message ends with some hex lines, including a Romeo and Juliet quote with the line "pay no worship to the garish sun". Sounds like a rejection of the light/HOPE.
  • The hex message has some language (e.g. "cursed be the gentiles") that is reminiscent of the Quran stuff from "TH15 15NT M3" when Wires probably possesses Tsuneyo.

I'm interested to see where this goes. It's still possible that Yasu will continue to be led astray by SekaiDolia, but now I'm leaning toward her fighting back against them instead, with the help of Wires or whoever sent the "Priestess of Fallen Snow" message. Given the message's content and Yasu's immediate resolve to warn/save Sensei, it makes me think that she is worried about SekaiDolia's influence over him. So maybe she's bringing the other SekaiDolia-affiliated characters to the church to warn/save them as well.

Oct 1, 2023
I have some more thoughts on upcoming Yasu content. This started with something I saw on my new playthrough, which inspired me to look back at Yasu's Chapter 4 appearances.

In her first real appearance, Yasu seems to predict that something tragic will happen to Sensei "at the end of the world" that will cause him to "tumble further and further from everything". To me, this sounds like she's predicting the death of Maya Prime, though maybe I'm forgetting an earlier event that could also be described in this way.
Yasu says she will be there to help Sensei when he starts spiraling. She also says that he will "reach for salvation", which is interesting because it could mean he initiates the interaction (because he's looking for any way to bring Maya back?), but it could also just be her eternal optimism of converting everyone to her church.

In any case, while we don't know exactly how much Yasu knows about the tragic event, it's possible that she is aware that Maya was reset (I don't think we've seen her interact with New Maya at all so far, which could help confirm/deny this). It makes me wonder if she will tell Sensei he can talk to Maya Prime in the same way that Sana can talk to her brother. She also might claim that HOPE can bring Maya back, which would tie back to "The Letter T" where AmIOkay is crucified and the audio spells out "againshelives" and says "the answer you seek is hope" (though later on "againshelives" seems to refer to Sekai).

If it is the case that Yasu wanted to "save" Sensei after Maya's death, it was confusing to me that she hasn't done anything yet. I looked back through Yasu's Chapter 4 appearances and there is more going on there than I realized.

First, when Sensei is still in a catatonic state, Yasu says that a glimpse of the future tells her that she shouldn't try to interfere at this point. She learns this by listening to insects, which suggests it comes from HOPE despite his apparent absence, though I think cicadas have also been connected to the World Itself before. She especially emphasizes that if Touka gets involved, it will break Sensei and cause some ambiguous bad things to happen to Touka herself.

Later we see her talking to the "Emissary of Pegasus". I argued in an earlier post that this is SekaiDolia (Sekai and Pareidolia working together or Pareidolia pretending to be Sekai) trying to mislead her for their own ends, and I still think that's the case. At this point, she seems to be impatient with still not doing anything to help Sensei.
After Yasu brings up Sensei, the Emissary apparently refers to a sacrifice. In my previous post, I thought this was suggesting that a sacrifice is necessary to fix Sensei. Another possibility is that the Emissary is referring to Sensei himself as the sacrifice; maybe he was a necessary sacrifice to bring the spring. The idea of Sensei as sacrifice has been hinted at before; Yasu likes to refer to him as a lamb, and Sensei caused a glitch by talking about lamb sacrifice.

Finally, the last time we saw Yasu (I don't think she's showed up since) in the dorm wars, she received some sort of divine message. The message seems to warn against "the ones you keep inside", with reference to Pareidolia (spiderwebs) and Sekai (a ghost, a moon). She finishes by saying that she needs to warn Sensei and save him.
  • The title of the event (and Molly) refers to Yasu as "Priestess of Fallen Snow", connecting her to winter. I don't think this name has been used elsewhere.
  • HOPE has been MIA for awhile, whereas Wires just recently returned in "TH15 15NT M3". The eyes and the voice also don't match how HOPE has talked through Yasu before.
  • The message ends with some hex lines, including a Romeo and Juliet quote with the line "pay no worship to the garish sun". Sounds like a rejection of the light/HOPE.
  • The hex message has some language (e.g. "cursed be the gentiles") that is reminiscent of the Quran stuff from "TH15 15NT M3" when Wires probably possesses Tsuneyo.

I'm interested to see where this goes. It's still possible that Yasu will continue to be led astray by SekaiDolia, but now I'm leaning toward her fighting back against them instead, with the help of Wires or whoever sent the "Priestess of Fallen Snow" message. Given the message's content and Yasu's immediate resolve to warn/save Sensei, it makes me think that she is worried about SekaiDolia's influence over him. So maybe she's bringing the other SekaiDolia-affiliated characters to the church to warn/save them as well.
Black Yasu, my favorite version of her

White Yasu is too crazy for my taste

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

Those are all very good points, I'd just like to add that Yasu has been hearing a lot from a lot of places, since the start. And is more of a free agent than we're led to believe.
From Glossolalia, HOPE makes it pretty clear he couldn't care less about her. He told her to observe Akira and is most of the time pretty unsatisfied with her performance. Also, a lot of what she hears doesn't come from HOPE, but from his agents, like the rabbits - which, again, are observer entities and not so much freelancers themselves.

She, most importantly, can hear the World Itself enough and with such precision that she could answer if she wanted to.
Lastly, Yasu can talk to other entities like the emissary, Sekai (probably), get possessed by Pareidolia (probably) when she pisses herself, and can most importantly SEE what follows Akira.
Yasu can see and hear a whole lot more than HOPE lets her, or maybe is even aware of. Yasu seemed to know about the third season coming, and I don't think HOPE or Wires were aware of it. In fact, HOPE seemed to think Akira was going to get factory reset (Yasu as well by that point). In actual fact, the last two resets were meant to factory reset Akira, but he was saved by Sekai (probably) and then by Pareidolia - something that was outside of HOPE's intentions, but that, again, Yasu seemed to hear about.

So, for all that HOPE says against her, Yasu is a very powerful medium in the wrong hands. I dare say that if Nodoka had her powers, she would have broken the world already. And if Maya had them, she would have been way better prepared to fight against it all. I'd like to see a future where Yasu embraces being the free agent that sometimes she already is, and becomes a priestess to Akira instead. And I think we're moving to that already, not in her intentions of course, but in what she actually does - since saving Akira doesn't seem to be in HOPE's plans at the moment (hasn't been for a long time).

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Those are all very good points, I'd just like to add that Yasu has been hearing a lot from a lot of places, since the start. And is more of a free agent than we're led to believe.
From Glossolalia, HOPE makes it pretty clear he couldn't care less about her. He told her to observe Akira and is most of the time pretty unsatisfied with her performance. Also, a lot of what she hears doesn't come from HOPE, but from his agents, like the rabbits - which, again, are observer entities and not so much freelancers themselves.

She, most importantly, can hear the World Itself enough and with such precision that she could answer if she wanted to.
Lastly, Yasu can talk to other entities like the emissary, Sekai (probably), get possessed by Pareidolia (probably) when she pisses herself, and can most importantly SEE what follows Akira.
Yasu can see and hear a whole lot more than HOPE lets her, or maybe is even aware of. Yasu seemed to know about the third season coming, and I don't think HOPE or Wires were aware of it. In fact, HOPE seemed to think Akira was going to get factory reset (Yasu as well by that point). In actual fact, the last two resets were meant to factory reset Akira, but he was saved by Sekai (probably) and then by Pareidolia - something that was outside of HOPE's intentions, but that, again, Yasu seemed to hear about.

So, for all that HOPE says against her, Yasu is a very powerful medium in the wrong hands. I dare say that if Nodoka had her powers, she would have broken the world already. And if Maya had them, she would have been way better prepared to fight against it all. I'd like to see a future where Yasu embraces being the free agent that sometimes she already is, and becomes a priestess to Akira instead. And I think we're moving to that already, not in her intentions of course, but in what she actually does - since saving Akira doesn't seem to be in HOPE's plans at the moment (hasn't been for a long time).
I'm not sure if you realized there is a black yasu and a white yasu

The deities all have a favorite color, HOPE's favorite color is white and that's when Yasu is under their full control. WIRES favorite color is black (just like MINE!)

Now, I wouldn't say that WIRES can control her, who is to say different deities can't have the same favorite color? It's just something we can't know yet.

The deities not knowing the future is completely normal, the only way Yasu could've known about the future is if a sightseer, someone from the future, or if The Creator told her. (or if any of the previous either gave her this gift, or if she was born from them)

You should probably normalize the fact that the seasonal deities are not all knowing and all powerful, they are just Users trying to take over the world.

If I was a deity, I would probably try to gather as much information about the others I could and try to predict their future movements

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

siegabro

May 19, 2020
Hi, I got a question: who narrates this monologue?
This is from the last Dorm Wars, the event is "Irregular Heartbeat".
I really like this monologue and it's accompanied by the only Good Kid song that I actually really liked ("Pox"). But what confused me is that I'm not sure who's the narrator.
The most obvious suspect is Maya Prime, but if we assume she's dead or her existence is on pause in some way, how does this work? A few options:
1) Is this Sensei imagining what Maya Prime would say to him? But the wording of some phrases feels different from how Sensei imagines dead people (well, Sekai). I haven't done research on this, but I've always felt that usually when Sekai appears before Sensei, all her dialogue is very Sensei-centric, like she's usually talking about "her little Akira" and only references herself as "I'm dead, duh". It seems very logical and in line with how a character is expected to think of dead people - as a prysm through which they look at themselves (regardless of whether Sekai as an entity is actually dead).
In contrast, lines like "I wonder if you'd still call me special" sound really personal, like a real human talking about themselves, not a projection. Still, I might be wrong about Sekai, but another problem I see with this being current Maya Prime is the "if you could see me now" part. See her where? Isn't Sensei fully convinced that she's no more? Or is there a part of him that's still in denial?
2) Another option is still Maya Prime, but from the past. This monologue reads like a letter or a diary entry. It just sounds to me like something actual Maya would write and not what Sensei would imagine. But at what point in the past would she write this? And she writes about Sensei's "unfortunate home now" - if it really was something from the past, then this line would be an unnecessary complication of the writing, because then "now" is referencing a point in the past. Probably too convoluted to be true.
3) Could this be New Maya? But what does "if you could see me now" mean? And the lines about how this city is not grouned in reality hint at the narrator knowing about the paranormal stuff, which New Maya seems to be oblivius to.
4) The last version is a stretch, but it really amused me how neatly it ties into most of the monologue. Forget about Maya and imagine that this is Sensei addressing Sekai. "Being special", "the first one I loved", "you felt like an earthquake" (hints at age difference). Especially "if you could see me now" reads like something an alive person would say referring to a dead one. But then again, "I hope you're having fun" doesn't really work, because Sensei seems to be insisting that Sekai is dead.

To sum up, I'm confused. I'm sure there's a lot I've missed (e.g. "Your lifejacket" sounds vaguely familiar), so please share your thoughts :HideThePain:

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes