Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Ok so guys i missed an event.Is there some kind of script fuckery i can do to be able to replay it?Or am i fucked

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Sanas Gods dont smile event and i cant rlly figure out how to change that
To miss it: "Do not pursue Sara during either 'Carry Me Home' or 'A Mostly Empty Home', or choose "LEAVE! DON’T DO IT! PLEASE!" during 'It Comes To Claim Us All'. Replaced by G̶o̶d̶s̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶S̶m̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶D̶o̶w̶n̶."

The Event missed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Event is probably called "ayanesanabeach4" in the script. Using URM; You can either jump to 3, in labels, play the game from there, and choose the other option then continue playing from here, or just turn the skip, on this event, from true to false, in variables.

Edit: You could continue playing it, as is, if you'd like. Missing events is supposed to happen depending on your choices.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
To miss it: "Do not pursue Sara during either 'Carry Me Home' or 'A Mostly Empty Home', or choose "LEAVE! DON’T DO IT! PLEASE!" during 'It Comes To Claim Us All'. Replaced by G̶o̶d̶s̶ ̶D̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶S̶m̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶D̶o̶w̶n̶."

The Event missed:

The Event is probably called "ayanesanabeach4" in the script. Using URM; You can either jump to 3, in labels, play the game from there, and choose the other option then continue playing from here, or just turn the skip, on this event, from true to false, in variables.

Edit: You could continue playing it, as is, if you'd like. Missing events is supposed to happen depending on your choices.
I fucking picked the "LEAVE" option though.Wtf man.Ig ill mess around with the URM after i finish the game in order to "enable" all missed events.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I fucking picked the "LEAVE" option though.Wtf man.Ig ill mess around with the URM after i finish the game in order to "enable" all missed events.
That's why you missed it. Don't leave.

Edit:

Assuming this is true, I definitely figured. The Tsukiokas and Sakakibaras seem more involved than side characters should be.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Assuming this is true, I definitely figured. The Tsukiokas and Sakakibaras seem more involved than side characters should be.
Not at all surprised to see the Sakakibaras listed, that's been pretty obvious since Good Boy.

Tsubasa a bit less so, but she's definitely pulling enough strings to be more involved in things that we are currently aware of.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
isn't that a good thing? You have about 3 weeks of content to go through, and when you're done there will be another update.
depends on your mindset, I know I'll get tired eventually and will probably move on as I often do with everything else, unless the writing is so compelling that I really devour it. I like the story a lot but it's inevitable unfortunately, it's really hard to keep a level of storytelling that is so compelling for that long without some fat in between, and it's not like I expect the sex scenes to carry me to the finish line

I'll still try though, I know this is a me problem

Reactions: crustlord12

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Not at all surprised to see the Sakakibaras listed, that's been pretty obvious since Good Boy.

Tsubasa a bit less so, but she's definitely pulling enough strings to be more involved in things that we are currently aware of.
Tsubasa seems to be subtly creating her own world within Kumon-mi for Sensei, for whatever reason.

She's been involved in Sensei getting a place to house and fuck girls, through Touka, and has been using Tsukasa to seemingly tempt Sensei. Both Chinami and Tsukasa are more easy to "access" for Sensei thanks to her, as well as basically all of his relationships with the girls.

The Tsukioka restaurant at the beach, hotel on Christmas, and onsen for Chika, all seem to play a notable part in the plot.

And of course there's that Sakura tree at the mansion that seems important:
Tsubasa along with Nao, and perhaps The World Itself, also all seem to want to be entertained by Sensei.

It kind of seems like the Tsukiokas are some kind of outside force that is subtly taking control of things, (with Tsubasa as the leader) which may be why Yasu felt wrong when going to their mansion with Sensei:
As if going somewhere that shouldn't exist. Or at least going somewhere where something shouldn't.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
And of course there's that Sakura tree at the mansion that seems important:
Tsubasa says the tree's been in the family for generations, which makes it beyond strange that THAT PARTICULAR tree would hold any significance to Sensei -- though we've been given plenty of indicators that cherry blossoms in general are VERY important to him (Sekai used cherry blossom-scented shampoo, according to one of the Sensei+Ami+bus scenes)

The implication that Sekai is buried under the tree seems like it would be a red herring.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Tsubasa says the tree's been in the family for generations, which makes it beyond strange that THAT PARTICULAR tree would hold any significance to Sensei -- though we've been given plenty of indicators that cherry blossoms in general are VERY important to him (Sekai used cherry blossom-scented shampoo, according to one of the Sensei+Ami+bus scenes)

The implication that Sekai is buried under the tree seems like it would be a red herring.
In theory, that room may just be an in universe rehash of Sekai's grave:
It's not exactly clear how this world works, so it may serve as some kind of 2nd grave for Sekai.

Also, keep in mind that the city itself doesn't seem affected by the resets much:
If the city still develops, then Trees and stuff might as well.

In theory, Sekai could have planted that tree at Tsukioka Manor "generations" ago. Or Tsubasa is simply lying and/or programmed to think what she does.

It's kind of like how all the girls have had multiples of the same holiday (including bdays), yet think they are still first years and the past few years were all in the year 2020. To most of the girls, they've only been around Sensei for months, even if they have years worth of memories within those months.

I also have to wonder if The Old District was the "The Old" District, back when the resets started, or if that's simply what it's become in the resets. Same with that old abandoned School, that Sensei has come across outside the barrier.

It could definitely just be a random Sakura, though.

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes