Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some would also call it being a coward. Which is not saying that he should have had sex with her right then and there, but that if this bothers him so much, he could have had a proper conversation with her instead. That's what I thought about this scene on replay at least (first time I was somewhat proud of him).

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Some would also call it being a coward. Which is not saying that he should have had sex with her right then and there, but that if this bothers him so much, he could have had a proper conversation with her instead. That's what I thought about this scene on replay at least (first time I was somewhat proud of him).
Honestly?I could see this as him being a coward and avoiding confrontation but i want to be charitable and say that he believes he isnt worthy to act like nothing happened between them.But yea also proud of him.

Mar 3, 2019
In theory, that room may just be an in universe rehash of Sekai's grave:
It's not exactly clear how this world works, so it may serve as some kind of 2nd grave for Sekai.

Also, keep in mind that the city itself doesn't seem affected by the resets much:
If the city still develops, then Trees and stuff might as well.

In theory, Sekai could have planted that tree at Tsukioka Manor "generations" ago. Or Tsubasa is simply lying and/or programmed to think what she does.

It's kind of like how all the girls have had multiples of the same holiday (including bdays), yet think they are still first years and the past few years were all in the year 2020. To most of the girls, they've only been around Sensei for months, even if they have years worth of memories within those months.

I also have to wonder if The Old District was the "The Old" District, back when the resets started, or if that's simply what it's become in the resets. Same with that old abandoned School, that Sensei has come across outside the barrier.

It could definitely just be a random Sakura, though.
Wasn't Sekai with Nozomu simply as a way to get near Akira? "Together in Death As They Were in Life" could imply that they were buried in different places.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Wasn't Sekai with Nozomu simply as a way to get near Akira? "Together in Death As They Were in Life" could imply that they were buried in different places.
It's more implied that Sekai was with Nozomu because she tried everything to find happiness, yet could only find it after molesting Akira when he fell from the window, and there was no one else to take care of him at home.

It could be argued that she stayed with Nozomu to continue being with Akira, but that is also dubious since she died and could never prove if she'd "travel the world with him", cause Akira seemed to heavily doubt her "love" at that point - and she didn't seem to have a problem having sex with Nozomu either.

There could have been a discussion about their affair between Nozomu and Sekai leading to the car crash (see First Contact), where someone asks "why did it have to be him". But we just don't know.

Sekai could definitely have been moved elsewhere though (as DeSkel has said). Also, if her body parts truly have been given to Kaori, she's already scattered all around (not even counting fragments of her body taken as sort of mementos by Akira himself along with shards of glass).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
My god, Selebus. We got it already, the poor girl can't catch a fucking break.

Long road ahead = Noriko on the backburner for another 2 chapters
TSS PART 1 :ROFLMAO: part fucking 1, my god, Ami talks about deserving to go to heaven, Noriko's already has enough points to be an angel

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Noriko is one of my least favorite characters, having dealt with a crazy stalker before IRL. I wish she was an optional side character (or better yet was never made since this game already has way too many characters). Don't get why she's so popular here.
Wow, even I'm a big fan of Maya and I know that Noriko is going to be very important to the story, why do you have this opinion about her???

4.20 star(s) 297 Votes