Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017
Sel can try to gaslight his readers all he wants about how Io is such a horrible unlikeable person whose fans like her for the "wrong" reasons (whatever the hell that was supposed to mean)
Did he really do that? Well that's just ridiculous, I think the early versions of Yumi and Kirin were much more horrible characters.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
So as things are right now,all 4 users,Padeilia,Hope,wires and fuccking everyone has reason to interfere with the plot but i just wonder.In the past when talking about the cycles Maya said something interesting.Something along the lines of "You were there from the beginning".I cant find it right now but this implies that the cycles started due to some event.What could that event be?Why would so many gods decide to suddenly take a piece of Akira for themselves.Is it because he just happened to be a fiiting candidate or is it because somehow or another he is the one most capable to reaching the Wishing Well?

Its so weird to me you know?Why would the cycles start all of a sudden.I suppose we will find out in the future.Speaking of the future,anyone has a preview of .42? Im curious to see who will be getting some love next update.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Not that I think any actual psychiatrist would support Akira's actions, but facing your fears instead of avoiding them is a part of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), which is widely used today.
I get a kick out of deliberately choosing to read CBT as cock and ball torture whenever i read it in that context. All these people getting CBT so they are more mentally well is a ridiculous mental image. I also enjoy imagining the opposite in the inverse context. Need me a dom that helps me deal with my trauma.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Hey guys, what emotions have Akira visibly expressed to begin with?

Like, we've seen anger like once, uneasyness, maybe even fear. I think .41 was the first time we saw visible sadness? At least in the Io event. Idk.
Akira expressed joy 4 times, as far as I remember, 1 when he went on a date with Maya and saw the fireworks with her (so much so that this is the moment he felt happiest) 2 when he talked to Maya about his name , he went to sleep that night smiling happily after the conversation with Maya.3 Which was when he and Maya almost kissed, 4 was when he was talking to Ami about her calling him dad.

Akira already had a moment of anxiety that was after the almost kiss between them and Maya that he couldn't sleep at night.

Akira has already had 2 moments of great sadness that made him break, which was the death of Sekai and the “death” of Maya.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Something I'm noticing on my redline run.

I was able to escape the first reset after only 7 trips to the Shrine. When I went into my save editor to update a Love value, I noticed that godlove was 7.

I went in after I finished chapter 1 because I had forgotten to update Kirin's, and it now said godlove 8.

So something caused that to tick up well after the first reset.

Dec 18, 2020
Something I'm noticing on my redline run.

I was able to escape the first reset after only 7 trips to the Shrine. When I went into my save editor to update a Love value, I noticed that godlove was 7.

I went in after I finished chapter 1 because I had forgotten to update Kirin's, and it now said godlove 8.

So something caused that to tick up well after the first reset.
There is a god among us

NicolasL4D

Feb 6, 2023
So as things are right now,all 4 users,Padeilia,Hope,wires and fuccking everyone has reason to interfere with the plot but i just wonder.In the past when talking about the cycles Maya said something interesting.Something along the lines of "You were there from the beginning".I cant find it right now but this implies that the cycles started due to some event.What could that event be?Why would so many gods decide to suddenly take a piece of Akira for themselves.Is it because he just happened to be a fiiting candidate or is it because somehow or another he is the one most capable to reaching the Wishing Well?

Its so weird to me you know?Why would the cycles start all of a sudden.I suppose we will find out in the future.Speaking of the future,anyone has a preview of .42? Im curious to see who will be getting some love next update.
I don't know where these users are coming from.

The names are Concern, Callous, and Calm. There's a fourth, but the name for that one is currently unknown.

Wires is Calm, by the way.

• Wow
Reactions: LessonsInDissonance

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Btw, I can't remember, why does HOPE dislikes Maya?
Does he? Yasu says he wants her during the beachtrip that comes after the time skip. She also offers Ayane Maya's place.

I don't know where these users are coming from.

The names are Concern, Callous, and Calm. There's a fourth, but the name for that one is currently unknown.

Wires is Calm, by the way.
It is generally accepted that:

USER1 = HOPE = Callous.
USER2 = The one with the Wires = Calm.
USER3 = Pareidolia = Concerned.
USER4 = Unknown, but its existence was confirmed on update 0.40 by providing the backup to restore Nao-chan.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

NicolasL4D

Feb 6, 2023
Does he? Yasu says he wants her during the beachtrip that comes after the time skip. She also offers Ayane Maya's place.

It is generally accepted that:

USER1 = HOPE = Callous.
USER2 = The one with the Wires = Calm.
USER3 = Pareidolia = Concerned.
USER4 = Unknown, but its existence was confirmed on update 0.40 by providing the backup to restore Nao-chan.
The fourth was implied years ago, actually.

"We had a fourth, but she stopped coming for some reason."

But, yeah.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Isn't HOPE connected to Akira's brother Nozomu? If so it's implied Akira did not get along with his brother, maybe HOPE simply resents Maya for being close to Akira? I know that's weak but it's all I can think of. If I'm way off with this just chalk it up to sleep deprivation.
There's probably more to it than that. On "tick tock tick tock", Am I Okay says to a reflection of Akira that a baby born from them would be a new HOPE, and that they'd teach it to reset the world for them. So a direct connection between HOPE and Maya (or one Maya) is possible without Nozomu being involved.

The fourth was implied years ago, actually.

"We had a fourth, but she stopped coming for some reason."

But, yeah.
That is true, but the one that says that is Long Maya. A fourth in this case would probably be a fourth freelancer (in that context), since Long Maya isn't a god. I think it was DeSkel that theorized that the fourth one she's referring to is Shadow Maya, that can be seen on Akira's shoulder during Frankincense & Myrrh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If Shadow Maya ends up being USER4 then you'd be right in the end though.

Last edited:

NicolasL4D

Feb 6, 2023
That is true, but the one that says that is Long Maya. A fourth in this case would probably be a fourth freelancer (in that context), since Long Maya isn't a god. I think it was DeSkel that theorized that the fourth one she's referring to is Shadow Maya, that can be seen on Akira's shoulder during Frankincense & Myrrh.
It's 79 who says it, and generally, she's considered to be connected with Calm as a whole. It was during the whole "host" event shit.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
There's probably more to it than that. On "tick tock tick tock", Am I Okay says to a reflection of Akira that a baby born from them would be a new HOPE, and that they'd teach it to reset the world for them. So a direct connection between HOPE and Maya (or one Maya) is possible without Nozomu being involved.

If Shadow Maya ends up being USER4 then you'd be right in the end though.
I still think it's possible that Akira's brother is HOPE since "Nozomu" roughly translates to "hope" in Japanese. All this recent talk about Akira becoming a god kinda fits with the idea that his brother already became one.

Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
It's 79 who says it, and generally, she's considered to be connected with Calm as a whole. It was during the whole "host" event shit.
Yes, Akira calls 79/You did it "Long Maya", that's who I meant. The four known Maya freelancers are:

1. 61 6d 20 69 20 6f 6b 61 79/am i okay (shows up again during this update, and showed up constantly in the beginning of the game).
2. 79 6f 75 64 69 64 69 74/you did it/Long Maya (host of all the interviews, seemed to intend to factory reset Akira during "untitled").
3. Moyo (eats cockroaches).
4. Possibly Shadow Maya.

The reason we call them freelancers is because they change camps and have been seen working for multiple gods (this is an interpretation). Their canonical title is "children of the clockwork", since that's what Long Maya calls herself and Moyo to distinguish them from our Maya (Prime). Long Maya seemed to be working for HOPE during the event that she collects his semen (it takes place inside the church of New HOPE), "untitled" also seemed to be aligned with HOPE. I'd like to know why you associate Long Maya with Wires.

I still think it's possible that Akira's brother is HOPE since "Nozomu" roughly translates to "hope" in Japanese. All this recent talk about Akira becoming a god kinda fits with the idea that his brother already became one.
It's definitely possible.

Edit: Added images. Also aramaug pointed out that am i okay has never been declared to be one of the four, or a child of the clockwork. So only Moyo and Long Maya are confirmed in that case, the other two are possibilites.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 297 Votes