DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Nah but im trying to feel bad for her for always being 2nd place yet she pulls this Sekai like shit and now this?Man...
Tbf, Noriko was probably around 6, when the original closet stuff happened. Sensei ghosted Niki when she was around 7.

It definitely seems to have stuck with her though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Ami (optionally) accidentally traumatized her on top of it. (Thought she was Maya)

I wonder if Noriko will ever reveal that it was her, in the closet, to Ami?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Leo-67 and aramaug

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
After going through "Good Boy" on my replay, I have some thoughts I want to share regarding the school(s) we see in happy events. As Apollo259 has pointed out, the school hallway looks the same as in "Den of the Mole Rat", viewed from a different angle.
In addition, in "Good Boy" we see what seems to be a version of the same classroom from "Turn Off the Lights" and "Den of the Mole Rat" - look at the objects above the chalkboard.
But there are differences as well. For one, the chalkboard text from the other two events is missing in "Good Boy". For another, we can see sunlight in "Good Boy", whereas that's something that supposedly never happens in the "Turn Off the Lights" classroom.
There are also indications that the "Good Boy" school is a real place in Sensei's world, rather than in another plane.
HOPE's angels send Sensei to a specific time and place in order to talk to teen Sara. So this is probably the high school that Sara really attended.
The name of the school is redacted, so it probably has some significance to Akira's past as well.
After talking to Sara, Sensei has a memory of Sekai, and she disappears right as we're shown the classroom, with a sunflower in a spotlight at the front of the room.
To me, the sunflower is standing in the place of the teacher, which suggests that this is a/the classroom where Sekai taught. So I think this is a school where Sekai was a teacher, Sara was a student, and there's a good chance that Akira was a student as well.

I've posted before that the den of the mole rat seems to be a place that Pareidolia/Sekai have control over. I think Sekai's school has been recreated at the bottom of everything, either because it's a reflection of her mind or they have intentionally reconstructed it.

I think there's a good chance that the abandoned school that we keep seeing and which is apparently outside the barrier is also Sekai's school, since there's no reason to assume two different mysterious schools in happy events. I'm not sure whether it's the real school, the reproduction at the bottom of everything, or if it varies.
This school is also connected to Sara, since Sensei somehow wanders to the school after leaving Sara's apartment in "The Place She Falls Asleep at Night".

NoOneCares2000

Jan 26, 2024
Is it supposed to be possible to get all the character events? I just had one of Rin's events get crossed out at the same time I watched another. I'm not sure if it was an either-or situation or if I screwed up somewhere. I hate missing content in games like this.

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
Is it supposed to be possible to get all the character events? I just had one of Rin's events get crossed out at the same time I watched another. I'm not sure if it was an either-or situation or if I screwed up somewhere. I hate missing content in games like this.
Yes, you can get every character event and I think Selebus said that wont ever change. Sometimes something else will play to fill in the gap left by a missed event but it's usually nothing long and it wont unlock anything in the replays.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
After going through "Good Boy" on my replay, I have some thoughts I want to share regarding the school(s) we see in happy events. As Apollo259 has pointed out, the school hallway looks the same as in "Den of the Mole Rat", viewed from a different angle.
This hallway actually pisses me off so I'm gonna go on a rant about it and point some things out. I'm not trying to prove/disprove anything you said, it's just weirdly designed. It's obviously been modified to look aged, but it might have been modified further. Certain things actually don't make sense unless the hallway is different in some ways on each end or things have been changed about it. (And we are looking at it from the opposite cardinal direction, or are on the opposite wing where it's mirrored, possibly a different floor, if it is the same place)
So it's not possible we're in the same spot and looking in the same direction (obviously) but there are other weird things that don't make sense about it.

Just wait until Sensei and Touka start fooling around. Tsukasa might be in the closet.

Welcome to the cuckold cycle:
This reminds me of a story I can't tell without facing the wrath of another angry Vegeta from lessonsindissonance...

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

Specific modes that alter ranks:
Manic Otoha falls just short of Best Girl tier. I HATE how hot she is when she gets like that.
Uta-chan is in the Best Girl tier.

If you take away my Woodchipper:
Tsukasa - Not into Wizards
Ami: Nope
Kirin: B
Nodoka: Nope

Reactions: Apollo259

NoOneCares2000

Jan 26, 2024
Thanks. I broke down and looked up the requirements on the wiki. I'm behind in Futaba's events so I'm missing a required scene. Luckily I went crazy with the save slots so I don't have to go too far back to fix it.

Reactions: Breadtaker

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
This hallway actually pisses me off so I'm gonna go on a rant about it and point some things out. I'm not trying to prove/disprove anything you said, it's just weirdly designed. It's obviously been modified to look aged, but it might have been modified further. Certain things actually don't make sense unless the hallway is different in some ways on each end or things have been changed about it. (And we are looking at it from the opposite cardinal direction, or are on the opposite wing where it's mirrored, possibly a different floor, if it is the same place)
So it's not possible we're in the same spot and looking in the same direction (obviously) but there are other weird things that don't make sense about it.

This reminds me of a story I can't tell without facing the wrath of another angry Vegeta from lessonsindissonance...
The two views are from opposite ends of the hallway, looking towards each other - Noriko is standing near the double doors which are at the back of the hall in "Good Boy", Sensei is standing near the stairs that are at the back of the hallway in "Den of the Mole Rat". So they're seeing the crossing hallway and overhead sign from opposite sides, and from Noriko's perspective the men's bathroom is hidden in the darkness just past the women's bathroom. So I still think they're the exact same Koikatsu scene (especially since that would be easiest for Selebus), but it's hard to know for sure.
Thanks. I broke down and looked up the requirements on the wiki. I'm behind in Futaba's events so I'm missing a required scene. Luckily I went crazy with the save slots so I don't have to go too far back to fix it.
Unless you're fine with missing events, I recommend using the guide mod in the OP. There are some event requirements that you'll almost certainly miss while playing normally, and the game won't tell you that you screwed up until well after the fact. The mod will help you catch those without really spoiling anything.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Unless you're fine with missing events, I recommend using the guide mod in the OP. There are some event requirements that you'll almost certainly miss while playing normally, and the game won't tell you that you screwed up until well after the fact. The mod will help you catch those without really spoiling anything.
Or download the URM thing,set every characters affe/lust to whatever number over 100 and then profit.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
The two views are from opposite ends of the hallway, looking towards each other - Noriko is standing near the double doors which are at the back of the hall in "Good Boy", Sensei is standing near the stairs that are at the back of the hallway in "Den of the Mole Rat". So they're seeing the crossing hallway and overhead sign from opposite sides, and from Noriko's perspective the men's bathroom is hidden in the darkness just past the women's bathroom. So I still think they're the exact same Koikatsu scene (especially since that would be easiest for Selebus), but it's hard to know for sure.

I'm likely lying out my ass. It's not the opposite wing or anything. I think it's possible to make out the tiniest hint of blue and the white silhouette for the M bathroom which if the case would line up with the pole. That confused me on which section it'd have to be
In that case the only possible place the camera can be is behind Noriko here
1721779032115.png
Which is a bit odd, it's literally in the corner basically against the window, but I guess it works for the shot. On the left here there has to be another classroom door with a board outside to make it work. I couldn't make that out perfectly, but I think you can make out the class label on the wall.
Weird shit like the sign still bothers me, though. In either case if this is the same spot then we know the scene is actually on the second or third floor (or fourth if it's 5+ stories) since we'd have stairs leading up and down.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
My list:

If Selly doesn't delay the next version there will be exactly 8 days until it, so what are your expectations? What are you excited for? and what things do you think would be most impactful to happen on this trip to the beach? And what things do you want to happen?

• Hey there
Reactions: Moonflare

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
My list:

If Selly doesn't delay the next version there will be exactly 8 days until it, so what are your expectations? What are you excited for? and what things do you think would be most impactful to happen on this trip to the beach? And what things do you want to happen?
Well from the event previews weve seen Yumis event/s will be BIG so thats something to be excited for.In general though i would love to see more prince Ami and get closer to 3 things happening.

1)Tsubaki x Chika 3some cause ofc
2)One of the girls getting closer to learning the truth about Senseis past
3)General lore

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
My list:

Hm, there's supposed to be 2 Nodoka and 2 Niki Events in .42, and considering Sensei was basically fighting himself over them during a previous beach trip, I'm definitely looking forward to whatever comes from them.

Plus they both have a thing going on with Ami. Niki has become a pseudo mother to her, while Nodoka has become somewhat of a stalker that still has classified info on Ami apparently. And presumably, it's related to Ami's actual mother: Sekai.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Nodoka (snip) helped Chika and Touka get back to bed after they passed out in Sensei's room
I wonder if she did or is capable of assaulting them in such a state? I don't think Akira is, but her I believe she might.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Hm, there's supposed to be 2 Nodoka and 2 Niki Events in .42, and considering Sensei was basically fighting himself over them during a previous beach trip, I'm definitely looking forward to whatever comes from them.

Plus they both have a thing going on with Ami. Niki has become a pseudo mother to her, while Nodoka has become somewhat of a stalker that still has classified info on Ami apparently. And presumably, it's related to Ami's actual mother: Sekai.
If Wakana is smart enough to connect the dots about Akiras past with Sekai then Nodoka is also able to do so.In one hand Wakana chose to keep this info to himself and try to help him so the question becomes,what wil Nodoka do?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes