Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great picture, i definitely want to drink Rin milk, but a small gripe, the AI also shows some milk coming out of the wrong places... it's something i see annoyingly often in drawn art and AI art, the milk ducts empty in a very tiny area around the tip of the nipple, never on the sides and even more never from the areolas. Look at a diagram and photos and you'll see what i mean, unless the woman has some bizarre and rare deformity, all the milk should come out of the tip.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Great picture, i definitely want to drink Rin milk, but a small gripe, the AI also shows some milk coming out of the wrong places... it's something i see annoyingly often in drawn art and AI art, the milk ducts empty in a very tiny area around the tip of the nipple, never on the sides and even more never from the areolas. Look at a diagram and photos and you'll see what i mean, unless the woman has some bizarre and rare deformity, all the milk should come out of the tip.
ami-haruka.png

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Did you watch the video LBHG? Did you learn what monke brain truly yearns for? Why booba is but a poor imitation? No one reacted to it so i'm wondering if anyone even watched it... or maybe the website filtered the post?

Dec 18, 2020
Did you watch the video LBHG? Did you learn what monke brain truly yearns for? Why booba is but a poor imitation? No one reacted to it so i'm wondering if anyone even watched it... or maybe the website filtered the post?
I will always love booba, no matter what happens. Even if there are no other booba lovers left in the world, I will continue to be that person.
I did watch the first minute of this video, but then dropped it

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Hey, she has the right number of hands. And breasts.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
You guessed it, it's time Moonflare ranted on why Himawari's name is Ami again. This will be kinda short (I tried guys) since it's just a new piece of information to add to the rest (there is a second one at the end though).

Okay so, basically, Himawari tells Akira to name her after his favorite flower. The obvious take from this is to guess that she's telling him to call her by the nickname "sunflower". Well, what she could actually be telling him is to call her Ami, since red hair Ami is his original sunflower, here's the evidence:

First Himawari tells him to call her after his favorite flower.
Then we have confirmation she is his little sunflower.
Well, Ami is also his sunflower.
Sunflower dress from Sekai.
Now that we have established that both function as sunflowers, let's see them intersect. First of all, what is it the Akira has in his pocket? Well, it's a picture of Ami.
And do you know what else Akira has in his pocket? After their encounter at the church of New HOPE, in which there is the quiz, Himawari is the narrator outside of it. This bit establishes that it's her:

Let's sum up, Himawari is a sunflower. Ami is also a sunflower. Akira carries a photo of Ami in his pocket. Himawari puts a photo of a sunflower in his pocket. When Akira asks what name he should give her, she says "name me after your favorite flower" - Ami is his favorite flower. Himawari wasn't telling him the secret of her nickname, she was telling him in a roundabout way what her actual name is. Again, alone, that might be stretching it but it's another thing on a huge pile of evidence.

And the other reason I thought to bring this up is that there is a dark undertone to Himawari being called Ami, and that is the possibility that Ami Arakawa dies at some point. It would be strange for Akira to have two daughters with the same name, or for them both to serve as his emotional support. Not impossible, but weird. If first Ami died though, it would make even more sense for them to honor her memory by giving their baby daughter her name. It would also explain Ami's obsession with asking people if they love Akira enough to die for him (cause she probably did).

Oh, and this is a minor thing, but I'm also adding it to the pile. Himawari is rambling on about stuff, and Ayane calls "Ami", to which she answers by shutting her mouth since her mother is calling her (and her big sister).

My initial post on the topic:
I think I found another strong piece of evidence regarding Himawari's name. Makoto's "Parallelogram" (in her room after her dad's death) opens with some narration that is almost certainly Himawari: there's a dad & daughter theme, she says "you" (i.e. Akira) had a hand much bigger than her mother's, and she gives a metaphor about how the actions of that hand created a sprouting sunflower that she identifies with herself. Here's the full passage, but the important bit is at the end:
The key line is "it is for that reason that I call myself what I do today", referring to the sunflower that is her. Here's what I get from this:
  • Himawari does actually go by a sunflower-related name, probably Himawari given the connection to HimawariCo.
  • That name is what she chooses to call herself today. She didn't always go by that name, and it's not the name that was given to her at birth.
Of course there could be many reasons why she chooses not to use her birth name and go by a nickname instead, but trying to avoid confusion with her identically named half-sister Ami Arakawa would be an awfully good one.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I think I found another strong piece of evidence regarding Himawari's name. Makoto's "Parallelogram" (in her room after her dad's death) opens with some narration that is almost certainly Himawari: there's a dad & daughter theme, she says "you" (i.e. Akira) had a hand much bigger than her mother's, and she gives a metaphor about how the actions of that hand created a sprouting sunflower that she identifies with herself. Here's the full passage, but the important bit is at the end:
The key line is "it is for that reason that I call myself what I do today", referring to the sunflower that is her. Here's what I get from this:
  • Himawari does actually go by a sunflower-related name, probably Himawari given the connection to HimawariCo.
  • That name is what she chooses to call herself today. She didn't always go by that name, and it's not the name that was given to her at birth.
Of course there could be many reasons why she chooses not to use her birth name and go by a nickname instead, but trying to avoid confusion with her identically named half-sister Ami Arakawa would be an awfully good one.
Or the contract that she signed prohibits her from actually using her name or/and being able to influence the events of the story(Hence why she cant just help Akira and chooses to be discreet by helping Ayane)

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
>Has multiple browsers

Bro is trying really hard to not avoid the fed allegations huh
Milk enema is a thing
That. Is the forbidden knowledge now.
My grandma used to get coffee enemas, apparently those are a thing, too. My mom decided to tell me that for some reason. I've decided to tell you, now. You're welcome

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes