hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
Chika may jump off a bridge next update. She finds out that Yumi and Sesnei aren't fucking and their interaction was a misunderstanding, she unintentionally taught Touka how to cuck her, and the cherry ontop will be her finding out Sensei is fucking Kirin. Things aren't looking good for everybody's favorite Latina.
Latina? bruh she literally said putanginamo

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
This update really felt more like what got me into this in the first place. Not that the others this chapter have been bad but this one really just drove home 'something' that the others didn't. Whether it's subtle references or stuff that made me actually laugh or say 'fuck you selly' etc who knows.

Edit: Ami if you fucking murder Niki i'm gonna follow through on that playthrough where you get no cock and give all of my fucking affection to Niki or Yumi and i will pray selly lets me rub your fucking nose in it.
Pretty sure death within the time bubble isn't permanent, so even if she DOES murder Niki, Niki will come back.

Now, I can't promise that she won't wind up posessed by Sekai at some point.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I think this update has put an end to the theory that supernatural things are Akira's schizophrenia. Well, I hope it's over because it's already been confirmed once and for all that supernatural things exist in this world and can happen to all girls at any time. .
THe question was never "are they real are psychological constructs?" It has always been "which ones are real, and which ones are psychological constructs," because nothing helps you pad out a narrative for ten years like a mixture of both.

• Haha
Reactions: Silenterra

Soulmask

Apr 2, 2020
Here's my review.
Good:
-Heroines design mostly on point
-Good potential
-Horror side adds a lil bit of creativity/mystery.

Bad:
-Feels like there's 10x more effort put into the "horror" scenes than the sex scenes.
-Puzzles that would take hundreds of hours of (mostly pointless)research inside the game if done without help.
-The good potential is not reached.
-Horror is mostly nonsensical, often pure waste of time screens, 20 fake end screens, random quotes from literature/famous people that have zero correlation with anything(kinda "fake depth" if you ask me)
-Sex scenes not that good
-Effort/time per sex scene is very high

This game is very long, even without reading everything, using max speed auto, this game takes 24+ hours to reach the current version's last scenes. Also, some heroines event chains are so long to finally get to bed them that at that point you don't even care anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess you could say with this game the journey is better than the end goal, but the journey is pretty tedious for me. The horror is not scary at all and sometimes it makes you uneasy a bit. The horror is like doki doki meets liminal space meets dialup horror, but overall it's mostly random shit being displayed on screen. Doki Doki is more scary, and liminal/dialup/analog horror is pretty hard to do convincingly.

Conclusion: So yeah I give it 6/10, uncompleted and potential not reached and no hints that it will be reached. Also too long for what you get. The horror adds a bit of uniqueness but is more random and nonsensical than anything else. Best part is how the heroines look.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Chika may jump off a bridge next update. She finds out that Yumi and Sesnei aren't fucking and their interaction was a misunderstanding, she unintentionally taught Touka how to cuck her, and the cherry ontop will be her finding out Sensei is fucking Kirin. Things aren't looking good for everybody's favorite Latina.
Chika is half Filipina, half Japanese.

I get that there's some cultural and linguistic overlap between Latin America and the Philippines due to Spanish colonial influence, but Chika is absolutely not Latina.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Here's my review.
Good:
-Heroines design mostly on point
-Good potential
-Horror side adds a lil bit of creativity/mystery.

Bad:
-Feels like there's 10x more effort put into the "horror" scenes than the sex scenes.
-Puzzles that would take hundreds of hours of (mostly pointless)research inside the game if done without help.
-The good potential is not reached.
-Horror is mostly nonsensical, often pure waste of time screens, 20 fake end screens, random quotes from literature/famous people that have zero correlation with anything(kinda "fake depth" if you ask me)
-Sex scenes not that good
-Effort/time per sex scene is very high

This game is very long, even without reading everything, using max speed auto, this game takes 24+ hours to reach the current version's last scenes. Also, some heroines event chains are so long to finally get to bed them that at that point you don't even care anymore.

I guess you could say with this game the journey is better than the end goal, but the journey is pretty tedious for me. The horror is not scary at all and sometimes it makes you uneasy a bit. The horror is like doki doki meets liminal space meets dialup horror, but overall it's mostly random shit being displayed on screen. Doki Doki is more scary, and liminal/dialup/analog horror is pretty hard to do convincingly.

Conclusion: So yeah I give it 6/10, uncompleted and potential not reached and no hints that it will be reached. Also too long for what you get. The horror adds a bit of uniqueness but is more random and nonsensical than anything else. Best part is how the heroines look.

Two things, firstly, why are you posting your review as a comment? Post it as a review. Secondly, this game is really not about the sex content, but keep all of that in your review, please, this is a cerebral psychological thriller and the less folks we get coming in to bitch about the sex being lame the less often one of us has to explain what this game actually is.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes