Debrivea16

Sep 18, 2022
It was foretold.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then
The most beautiful thing about this is that it is a misunderstanding but it very much also isn't. If you were to see this event without paying much attention you'd manage to think Selebus forgot who Yumi was and was getting things to happen too fast.
Basically, this event marked the beginning of the Yumi arc for real (just listen to the song that plays). Not the girl that was sexually assaulted by her professor being controlled by supernatural entities. But the Yumi that has probably been his girlfriend countless times, and even though neither can remember, they recognize that it probably happened, that at any moment they could lose eachother again, and that these feelings, and their sheer level is the real deal.

They love eachother. And have most likely loved one another a thousand times before. Memories or no memories, they keep gravitating towards one another.
It's Yumi's time to shine.
That yumi smile alone in the third panel is too adorable!!

Reactions: Moonflare

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
So, I downloaded the full game, moved my saves into folder, try to load them and get this shit. WTF is this and how to fix it? View attachment 3890988
I assume you have previously used repack by kasatik. In this case, you have to install guide mode to make your game saves work. Old version should work just fine (except you wouldn't beguided for new events), but I'm not certain would it work with new RenPY

Disas69

Apr 9, 2023
I assume you have previously used repack by kasatik. In this case, you have to install guide mode to make your game saves work. Old version should work just fine (except you wouldn't beguided for new events), but I'm not certain would it work with new RenPY
My God thank you. That's so simple but I haven't even thought about guidemod. I assumed it wont work on new renpy version so I didn't install it lol

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
Man, this update was really fucking good, it somehow felt a bit short but maybe that's just me? in any case, this was actually packed with a lot of information, Selly did not disappoint.

Jul 23, 2021
This update really felt more like what got me into this in the first place. Not that the others this chapter have been bad but this one really just drove home 'something' that the others didn't. Whether it's subtle references or stuff that made me actually laugh or say 'fuck you selly' etc who knows.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes