NoIdealBalance

Dec 4, 2022
Selebus does not use any new things from renpy and most likely will not, so it will still be possible to play on the old version, but for those who want to update renpy (this version is the same as the one now in the game)

Place these two files in the folder where the game exe is located and run the bat file.

If you do not want to run strange files, then delete Lessons_In_Love.exe Lessons_In_Love.py Lessons_In_Love.sh renpy lib from the game folder and unpack the archive with the new version yourself.

Jan 1, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, when I saw her eyes go wide I thought something was gonna happen then forced forget but god damn that tease, also the screenshot is taken in a way that no matter what the player will notice it unless they never pay attention to background details, although what I'll be surprised is if someone didn't make the connection between the toy and her.

Oct 1, 2023
Selebus is such a troll. How much do you want to bet that one of these is actually true?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am pretty sure this is poking fun at all the conspiracy theories, but with a hint of truth?

TSUNEYO MIGHT BE A CONSTRUCT
THE WHITE RABBITS MIGHT NOT BE CAMERAS BUT ARE EYES TO SEE
AND MAYA'S BOXES...
who cares about Maya she is a stupid bitch and I am glad Ami called her out, whoever wrote that event did a good job

Edit: Why do some of you guys think Ayane is User 4 I don't get it

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
RPDL heyo, this game not only got an update but also had its renpy version upgraded so a lot of people are going to want a fresh install, including me, and it would be very nice to have a torrent version since it can't fail at 99% downloaded*. Thanks for all your work btw, been relying on you guys for a while now.
*Seriously, i'm on my 6th attempt...

Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RPDL heyo, this game not only got an update but also had its renpy version upgraded so a lot of people are going to want a fresh install, including me, and it would be very nice to have a torrent version since it can't fail at 99% downloaded*. Thanks for all your work btw, been relying on you guys for a while now.
*Seriously, i'm on my 6th attempt...

took 20 minutes, i didn't realise this game was so big!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes