AzureVolt

Jul 3, 2017
just want to throw this out there, this update was so freaking good I'm actually grieving that it's over.

Kind of like the feeling you get when you finish a good book. And I still haven't seen the alternate variations for the trade nudes and Io decision. Curious about how that'd go (forgot to reinstall URM until I was almost done with it).
Io decision changes the dialogue to actually happy and hopeful , as much Io can be in her current state.

If you didn't trade Nudes, the second part of the event just doesn't happen, you can see this happen within the replay without URM, probably might not trigger something later on, I haven't check the code.

DragonKingXXX2

Aug 6, 2019
just want to throw this out there, this update was so freaking good I'm actually grieving that it's over.

Kind of like the feeling you get when you finish a good book. And I still haven't seen the alternate variations for the trade nudes and Io decision. Curious about how that'd go (forgot to reinstall URM until I was almost done with it).
Whats URM?

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Whats URM?
Universal Ren'Py Mod:

Basically, a mod you add to the /games folder that allows you to:
  • Finding, changing, freezing and monitoring variables
  • Finding and replaying scenes
  • See and pick hidden/locked choices
  • Detect paths/if-statements
  • Managing save files (renaming, moving, deleting and more)
  • Much, much more
And it works on any Renpy game. I've only had a handful that it doesn't play well with.

Reactions: aramaug

DragonKingXXX2

Aug 6, 2019
Universal Ren'Py Mod:

Basically, a mod you add to the /games folder that allows you to:
  • Finding, changing, freezing and monitoring variables
  • Finding and replaying scenes
  • See and pick hidden/locked choices
  • Detect paths/if-statements
  • Managing save files (renaming, moving, deleting and more)
  • Much, much more
And it works on any Renpy game. I've only had a handful that it doesn't play well with.
Holy save condenser Batman...

• Haha
Reactions: Antosha

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
So is there anything I need to do besides download the new version? What's this about a new renpy update? What do

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So is there anything I need to do besides download the new version? What's this about a new renpy update? What do
If you use only the update patch, the game will play mostly fine -- it will crash to desktop on animations, but you can play through the update content, and the biggest issue will be that the game will take an eternity to start or load.

If you download the complete file (all 12 gb), you don't need to do anything else.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
If you use only the update patch, the game will play mostly fine -- it will crash to desktop on animations, but you can play through the update content, and the biggest issue will be that the game will take an eternity to start or load.

If you download the complete file (all 12 gb), you don't need to do anything else.
ah okay good to know thanks.

now I just gotta deal with the guide mod not being updated yet. feels like im back in the stone age having to figure out how to trigger everything

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
A second fantastic update in a row, and this time it wasn't specially designed to make us feel like shit. Praise be!

Some helpful context for the happy event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.42 initial thoughts (without trying to dive too deep into the weird shit yet):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Oh and I guess Rika was also in this update.

...was probably Selebus's thought process as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
I'm only one event in and already Maya has gone from "I don't get what everyone sees in her but whatever" to "I hope she fucking dies in a fire."

General Esdeath

Aug 8, 2021
Is anyone else getting this error? I literally keep getting it soon as I try to save the game, after reinstalling the whole game and moving my save folder back. Literally soon as the Ayane event kicked in, tried to save.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Is anyone else getting this error? I literally keep getting it soon as I try to save the game, after reinstalling the whole game and moving my save folder back. Literally soon as the Ayane event kicked in, tried to save.
Were you using a mod, and did you reinstall the mod before trying to load the save?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes