shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Lmao, i thought to do that too but then Selly is a wanker and just as likely to have a tripwire set up for her having too much affection, gonna wait till it's called for or she gets a grindable affection scene unlocked.
Probably worth looking at the script to see if the old value is saved in any way, and if it is, how it is. Can probably infer her future from it.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
While reading another one of the poems shoehorned into the narrative, I flashed back to a college creative writing class I took in college. We were doing introductions, and one of the students openly her vomited her hatred of fiction into the world. "I could have said everything Joyce tried to say in Ulysses in six lines".

Seriously, creative writing students are pretentious fucks. Especially the poets.

Anyhow, this probably explains why Sel gets so absolutely wordy all the time. He's a poet. And he has a poets view of prose -- its needlessly wordy for the sake of being needlessly wordy.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.42.0] [Selebus] - Compressed

Reuploaded now it should be correct.

Win/Linux [3,24 GB]
- - - - -

Mac [3,24 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Someone for the love of God kill Nodoka, I swear that's all I ask. Someone has to, I don't know, bro, hit her, beat her to death, bro, she in the scene with Akira was worse than Osako asking questions, bro, Nodoka insisted on going until Akira broke down and hung up.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes