AzureVolt

Jul 3, 2017
It focused on the programming aspect, so it kind of makes sense.

Hardware design was "Computer Engineering," but I don't remember if that was a BA or BS.

Granted, this was a long-ass time ago, so things may well have changed.

Edit: It has, just looked it up
Honestly it's interesting to think about the implications of advancements within Computer Science and Computer Engineering, because imo, it can definitely be argued that they can both be held under a Bachelor of Science or Arts depending on how the professors are instructed to teach the students.
I think digital arts is a great example of being a Bachelor of arts because you can learn a lot about what a computer can do for you with different 2D and 3D software to create great works of art.

On the other hand, Computer Science like PhiloPhilo said is an application of engineering, always trying to improve how computers read assembly faster, learn more skills and advance the field to improve how we carry on with life, which can also be taken as an application of science as people pursuit and apply knowledge to further undestand just what can be done within the digital realm.

I'm honestly very happy that the future holds more possibilities for just what can be done with a computer and a program, it can lead to creative things that can't just be imaginated by us yet.

Or could it lead us to really dependent computer society and cause disaster whenever one big application goes down like what happened with crowdstrike, who knows

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PhiloPhilo

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm 99% sure that account is just an alt, if you try to go to the profile it's locked down but if you click the messages link it's nothing but leaks to here so it's got to be someone known or they'd just use their regular account and not give a shit. Doesn't really make sense to me otherwise. Anyway, back to the game!

Dc345

May 27, 2020
The update patch does work with the version of LiL on the older version of Ren'Py. For me it took longer than boot around like 3-5 minutes.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes