Dec 18, 2020
My back hurts, I need to wake up in a 3 hours. But damn, 0.42 is (mostly) finished. The happy event and Rin's mom (I forgot her name) left. Sweet night guys. Waiting to read your opinions about the game and theories about stuff.
Btw, I love what happened with Yumi and Sana during this update.

Reactions: crustlord12

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Can anybody smart interpret the newest happy event.
Moyo spoke human words... it was both cool and disturbing... i dunno why i do but i love her.

Whelp... that was an update... but i am cooked and am gonna turn in early for the night, i look forward to all the discussion i'll no doubt wake up to... you girls have fun with that.

Reactions: crustlord12

aketa787

Aug 31, 2022
i download the game in 3 parts but i cant unzip the zip folder without an error. What do I have to do or is there a special installation guide for this method.

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
Holy shit can someone post the triggers for 0.42, I can't swim through n pages of spoilers and shit just to see if someone has them

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Can anybody smart interpret the newest happy event.
There is a lot to take into consideration because a lot was revealed regarding the mechanics of the world in this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't yet get the title of the event, what could be accomplished by bending your arms back? Anyway, this isn't an easy happy event to understand, but it should become clear (for the most part) as we reach halloween. Also as I replay the update, cause this is just a first impressions.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes