JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Everyone was talking about prince Ami, but it turns out she was a quean the whole time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lore masters wrong again.
WDYM by wrong? It was inevitable since the beginning
Someone for the love of God kill Nodoka, I swear that's all I ask. Someone has to, I don't know, bro, hit her, beat her to death, bro, she in the scene with Akira was worse than Osako asking questions, bro, Nodoka insisted on going until Akira broke down and hung up.
Nodoka is cute
Did she really, though? I mean, she obviosly partially misunderstood what is going on, but wasn't Yumi & Sensei closer to actually making out then ever before?

PS There is a
in case you need it

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
So I don't really feel like bothering with new renpy. Does it matter if I just dump update into my old one? Also is everything autoplay this time or nah

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Dude if Nodoka gets caught having sex by Futaba, I'm just gonna suspect that beach inn is cursed at that point lmao! Even more ironically, it would carry on a very coincidental chain.

Kirin catches Ayane having sex:

Nodoka catches Kirin naked in the very same inn on the next Beach Trip:

Then Futaba catches Nodoka on the third time (?), carrying on this chain of having sex and getting caught in the beach inn.

Welp, I definitely called that shit. :LOL:

Dec 18, 2020
Last edited:

siegabro

May 19, 2020
Some impressions!

All in all, a solid update. I may have liked the previous update more, but it's really hard to top "Stomachache" and the like. This time, some characters got less attention than it is usual for the long event chains, but I think it's for the best - everyone is too developed now to fit in a single update. It never ceases to amaze me how after so many years Selebus still maintains this level of quality and consistency. Praise be

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So I don't really feel like bothering with new renpy. Does it matter if I just dump update into my old one? Also is everything autoplay this time or nah
If you just install the update patch, animations will cause the application to crash, but the game will otherwise work, though you may experience a delay on application start or loading a save.

If you download the full 12 gb install, it will contain the Renpy update automatically, so you won't have to fuck with the files.

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
A new version of the DRM removal patch (replace your gui.rpy in the LiL/game folder with this one) for the new version of Renpy, and a new 0.42 script file if yours got deleted by loading the game with ill-sourced Care Packages. All of the ones hosted here should be free of the code that will trigger it, but you never know...

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Might as well link the whole scene since the entire event is a reference to it from start to finish pose wise.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes