Dc345

May 27, 2020
Update: Lessons In Love has been ported to the newest version of Ren'Py. Which means no more 15 minute start time. (Announcement was to fucking long to fit in a screenshot. I apologize)
Note: 0.42 update patch will not have the newest framework embedded in it. The whole game will have to be reinstalled in order to take advantage of the new framework stuff. Unless you manually updated the Ren'PY framework then there will be a patch for those individuals.

Last edited:

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Note: 0.42 will not have an update patch. The whole game will have to be reinstalled because it was ported over to the newest version of Ren'PY. Unless you manually updated the Ren'PY framework then there will be a patch for those individuals.
I've just spent like 30 hours creating a 11,000 line linear mod for this fucking game and it better not have been wasted time :ROFLMAO: :cry::sick::HideThePain:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
You know, since the new update is coming tomorrow, I thought I'd finally play the last one. But since I didn't want to spend all night looking for the correct order to the event's. I'd thought I'd go a few pages back and get a guide, only to find out that in two months, yall have made 120+ pages of comments.

And the only thing I can say is...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Note: 0.42 update patch will not have the newest framework embedded in it. The whole game will have to be reinstalled in order to take advantage of the new framework stuff. Unless you manually updated the Ren'PY framework then there will be a patch for those individuals.
So uuuuh, any code bros feel like giving us dunces a step by step guide to updating the framework so we don't have to download 12gb in 12-ish hours?

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
So uuuuh, any code bros feel like giving us dunces a step by step guide to updating the framework so we don't have to download 12gb in 12-ish hours?
Here's what I do (my start time on 0.41 is usually ~30sec). I don't know if this is the full update he's talking about, but it should be enough to run 0.42 off of the update patch.
  1. Download the
  2. Put the renpy folder in the same directory as your Lessons in Love folder. Not in the LiL directory itself, the directory contents should look something like this: Screenshot 2024-07-31 211239.png
  3. Run renpy.exe and you should see LiL in your projects list. Click on it and click launch to start the game.
If you want to make a new exe for LiL instead of launching renpy each time, you should be able to do that by starting renpy, selecting LiL, and clicking "Build Distributions", but I've never tried that. I imagine it would take a very long time

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Unrealistic wish: New-Maya sex scene while she wears the shrine maiden outfit.
When we will get one that is added to the lewd replays? I want Akira to "remember" it.
Man, Sel really wants that money.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why cant he make these goals story based? Is is cool to see these one off scenes, sure. It was fun for the one time to see Ami and Molly scissor but it means nothing for the story. This trend is going to get worse I fear.

Edit: His way to do care packages without care packages I guess.

Jan 1, 2024
That mother fucker Sel took out the Chika x Rin animation!
As Sel said in Fire Lord Zuko earlier post.
1722483895332.png
Yeah he meant the newer ones but it's an updated list still, alongside that he had already hit 10k IIRC guaranteeing the animation, so there's no reason to place them again.

You'll be seeing Chika x Rin
next update, although for me I'll be seeing the Vanilla Extract in the cabinet.

Update: I did NOT remember correctly

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes