Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
That's a weird typo for "Sensei and Sara"
Haruka is the better fit for Akira because they can bang teenagers together. In an ideal world where Akira wasn't a predator Sara might be a better fit. The only reason it wouldn't work with Haruka is she's too submissive, as Deskel pointed out he likes/needs someone more controlling.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Sensei and Sara could have a healthy relationship. But the only thing stopping that is Sana. Would Sara be okay with Sensei railing Sana maybe. But if Sensei and Sara were dating and Sensei were to run off with Sana while they were doing so, Sara might jump off a bridge because of her abandonment issues.
Sad flex, but Sara has been through much worse many times and at most she jumped into sex and alcohol (which most people do for a lot less).

Reactions: aramaug

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
A Rin X Sensei romantic relationship would be the pits. The only romantic relationship that makes some sense is Sensei and Haruka. If both parties were to start dating the youth (and muffin stands) of Kumon-mi would not be safe but Sensei and Haruka would be happy with each other.
Rin "I have a crush on every girl" Rokuhara and Akira "I fuck every girl" Arakawa would be great for each other. They'd high five each other in bed all the time while double-teaming whichever girl was foolish enough to agree to the threesome that night.

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
Is Sensei X anybody healthy? The only one that might be healthy is Sensei and Uta because they're both degenerates. But I think the list stops there as pretty much everybody in the cast deserves better than Sensei.
I would say Sensei X Niki, since Niki is like the one decently put together adult in the show and Sensei seems to genuinely care about being better for her, but the big question there is that Niki doesn't know of Sensei's pedo shit. I know that Niki said she'll stick with Sensei, no matter how far he falls, but can you seriously learn that someone close to you SA'd a 12 year old and still look at them the same way? Not to mention what he's currently doing with Ami and half the students in the school.

But man, it would be so cathartic to see this guy fumble his last hope at redemption and manage to make Niki give up on him, that would be crazy. Here's hoping that it happens.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Rin "I have a crush on every girl" Rokuhara and Akira "I fuck every girl" Arakawa would be great for each other. They'd high five each other in bed all the time while double-teaming whichever girl was foolish enough to agree to the threesome that night.
It sounds fun, but do you remember that during her first time with Otoha Rin could only think about Sensei?

Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
All Sensei x [Cast Member] relations can be made healthy.
For new and exciting definitions of healthy.
In terms of everyone being ultimately happy with the relationship, yes.
In terms of standard ethics x monogamy, no.

I would like to now throw support for repairing Chika x Akira.
also please sign my petition to restore blonde gyaru look.
I think we can all agree this is the most important item on the agenda
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
All Sensei x [Cast Member] relations can be made healthy.
For new and exciting definitions of healthy.
In terms of everyone being ultimately happy with the relationship, yes.
In terms of standard ethics x monogamy, no.

I would like to now throw support for repairing Chika x Akira.
If it makes you feel better she might go bald after this update

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
But man, it would be so cathartic to see this guy fumble his last hope at redemption and manage to make Niki give up on him, that would be crazy. Here's hoping that it happens.
I can't see how it would be cathartic, given that people giving up on him is what Akira is going for from the start. Everyone giving up on him would be the expected result, if it happened everyone would be like "no shit" :ROFLMAO:
Unrelated, but a random thought: aramaug especially, given that Himawari likes rain, and that the narrator that talks about the gate being built seems to dislike it, what if the gate narrator is Maya, and the Narrator Maya is talking about him leaving their old reality by jumping? Cause, get this, maybe when he jumped, he actually slipped.
A lot of this is based on Himawari liking rain, but it also counts if we assume the narrator is Himawari, as my random thought is primarily about him jumping from the roof = slipping. Doesn't really matter who's the narrator on that one.

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
I think blonde looked better on her but I wouldn't want her to go back immediately. Changing up your style and adding some variety is cool. She pulls off the new look well too imo.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes