Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I 100%’d it, and comparing it to the other versions of P3, I say go for it. It’s by far the definitive way to play Persona 3. There’s no FeMC or The Answer expansion, but apparently the latter is coming as DLC? I dunno, I haven’t kept up with that.

But yeah. It’s a solid experience.
The Answer is being added in the form of a DLC pack called Episode Aigis, and the release date is (does some googling)....tomorrow.
Much love

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Much love
As a side note, the P3P Remaster and Persona 3 Reload came out within a year of each other on some platforms.

P3P is literally just a remaster of the PSP version with a few tweaks.
P3 Reload is a ground-up remake of the original release (not FES), but with a lot of the QoL updgrades that have been added to the newer games, and it plays a lot like Persona 5 does.

This is not confusing at all, and I am absolutely certain that nobody bought the one thinking they were getting the other.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
As a side note, the P3P Remaster and Persona 3 Reload came out within a year of each other on some platforms.

P3P is literally just a remaster of the PSP version with a few tweaks.
P3 Reload is a ground-up remake of the original release (not FES), but with a lot of the QoL updgrades that have been added to the newer games, and it plays a lot like Persona 5 does.

This is not confusing at all, and I am absolutely certain that nobody bought the one thinking they were getting the other.
Reload it is!

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes