Razorhead

May 18, 2017
(Also, I don't think alliterative names represent a truth about the setting. In Something Everything Knows And Ignores, there is a drawing in the background of one of the scenes that is signed, in Japanese, "Nagasawa Kyoko." The name is not part of the stock Koikatsu asset like the drawing is, Selebus put it there.)
Sel has mentioned on the Discord that the only reason the names alliterate is simply because it's easier to remember them that way, so it's definitely not a part of the setting. Considering that there's no reason to assume he wouldn't break this self-imposed restriction when he thinks it's appropriate.

He could also be doing this on purpose because revealing a non-alliterative name later on would be deliberately clashing with this pattern in a way the player would pick up on, possibly to indicate that this name, or this person, is related to the real world rather than the alliterative names that are common in Kumon-Mi. That being the case this non-alliterative name popping up on a drawing related to a twisted and fragmented memory from the real world could be foreshadowing for this happening in the future.

Reactions: moodle and alex2011
Jul 11, 2019
Yep, emotional whiplash in electronically written form. As far as Ami, she's been fucked in the head for a while, it just doesn't always show.

I'm going to keep this reply short and just address everything in one statement, it can't be a NOPY problem if there are people having good download performance with NOPY. It can be a problem in between, where neiter side of the connection can do anything about it, but it isn't a NOPY problem.
What do you mean "fucked in the head"? Didn't we do her in every other possible hole?
hehehehehe
Also yeah, the way Selebus screws with our feelings is great.

And me likey nopy because me have fast with nopy.
Therefore me agree with Alex, who say not nopy problem.

i chose Maya because I loved her and because I thought her costume was the best. actually, ami and Maya's fight was good for me. i dont feel bad ami is already broken. or atleast i think so .I don't feel that bad about the choices I've made.i think im broken too xD
Also chose Maya (because costume and one of the best girls) at first, but went back and chose Molly after seeing their fight.
That combined with me getting exactly 100 Molly Affection Points in time for that scene really gave me the idea I chose who was drunk, sad and asleep.

Sel has mentioned on the Discord that the only reason the names alliterate is simply because it's easier to remember them that way, so it's definitely not a part of the setting. Considering that there's no reason to assume he wouldn't break this self-imposed restriction when he thinks it's appropriate.

He could also be doing this on purpose because revealing a non-alliterative name later on would be deliberately clashing with this pattern in a way the player would pick up on, possibly to indicate that this name, or this person, is related to the real world rather than the alliterative names that are common in Kumon-Mi. That being the case this non-alliterative name popping up on a drawing related to a twisted and fragmented memory from the real world could be foreshadowing for this happening in the future.
At this point Selebus is like Shakespeare.
If he does something, then we're stuck overanalyzing it while Selebus just did it for the lols.
Anyway, I'm going to go back to thinking about Raid: Shadow Legends. A game he has advertised, so it surely must be important.
:)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What do you mean "fucked in the head"? Didn't we do her in every other possible hole?
hehehehehe
Also yeah, the way Selebus screws with our feelings is great.

And me likey nopy because me have fast with nopy.
Therefore me agree with Alex, who say not nopy problem.

Also chose Maya (because costume and one of the best girls) at first, but went back and chose Molly after seeing their fight.
That combined with me getting exactly 100 Molly Affection Points in time for that scene really gave me the idea I chose who was drunk, sad and asleep.

If he does something, then we're stuck overanalyzing it while Selebus just did it for the lols.
Anyway, I'm going to go back to thinking about Raid: Shadow Legends. A game he has advertised, so it surely must be important.
Funny, I should have expected someone to use that against me, I left myself wide open for that. Also, for some reason I get the feeling the literal sense of that phrase isn't necessarily off the table.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
MEGA since it opened up with the original 50GB storage offer, I think they lowered how much storage new accounts get since I joined.
20 GB now. And customer service is a joke.
But beyond that, they are one of the more reliable ways I've found.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
20 GB now. And customer service is a joke.
But beyond that, they are one of the more reliable ways I've found.
I mean, customer service has always been a joke, and don't even get me started on copyright enforcement. You don't even need proof of copyright ownership to flag an account, but to combat that strike you do. Then there's the stupid limits, whatever you do, don't use MEGA for something like the last four Illusion games or you WILL be waiting several times for at least an hour each for the limit to reset. NOPY was always in one go unless I had my own connection fail, which used to be a major issue where I live before the local fiber connection was installed. Even with bigger files, NOPY was faster because of that lack of wait time alone not to mention speed in general.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Great. Now I have to go play Raid: Shadow Legends just to look for lore.

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011
Jan 16, 2019
i couldnt choose another girl .i cant. i always want to choose maya or yumi everytime .sad . also i miss this game already damnnnnn .i finished 2 days ago .
i tried to play that game but didnt like it .i think rewards are garbage and gameplay is not that interesting i prefer revived witch .

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i couldnt choose another girl .i cant. i always want to choose maya or yumi everytime .sad . also i miss this game already damnnnnn .i finished 2 days ago .

i tried to play that game but didnt like it .i think rewards are garbage and gameplay is not that interesting i prefer revived witch .
That's a gacha game for you, they usually make the rewards crappy so you don't get enough out of them to avoid paying more money to make up the remaining difference where you need to and the gameplay is meant to keep you focused on the gacha aspect more than anything else.

Reactions: ProudHomophobic
Jan 16, 2019
That's a gacha game for you, they usually make the rewards crappy so you don't get enough out of them to avoid paying more money to make up the remaining difference where you need to and the gameplay is meant to keep you focused on the gacha aspect more than anything else.
Im playing few gacha games but raid shadow legends is different .even worse than fgo .i have 28 ssr in fgo ,rewards are actually fine .re zero has good rewards .Revived witch has good rewards. some of them has crappy rewards like genshin but raid shadow legends is a game that does not have a special/unique feature unlike genshin. at least to me .

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
Selebus will we be able to use the skip feature for the rework on scenes we have already seen? Or could we get some sort of notice that we are at the end of the rework? I know this is a little ways out, but just something that had me curious.

Can't wait for the public release of 21P1 in a few days!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Selebus will we be able to use the skip feature for the rework on scenes we have already seen? Or could we get some sort of notice that we are at the end of the rework? I know this is a little ways out, but just something that had me curious.

Can't wait for the public release of 21P1 in a few days!
Skip feature for the rework? Why? There won't be scenes you've already seen because the rework is making new content to put in place of the stuff already there. He basically wants to slow the pace a bit for girls who he thinks moved too quickly into getting intimate. You can't exactly keep the same scenes and expect it to change the pacing, which is his goal. You have to rewrite the scenes for that, including any visuals that might conflict with thenew pacing, meaning most of the current ones. As for the end of the rework, again, why? We haven't gotten notifications we're at the end of any point before so how would it make sense to do that here?

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
Skip feature for the rework? Why? There won't be scenes you've already seen because the rework is making new content to put in place of the stuff already there. He basically wants to slow the pace a bit for girls who he thinks moved too quickly into getting intimate. You can't exactly keep the same scenes and expect it to change the pacing, which is his goal. You have to rewrite the scenes for that, including any visuals that might conflict with the new pacing, meaning most of the current ones. As for the end of the rework, again, why? We haven't gotten notifications we're at the end of any point before so how would it make sense to do that here?
Selebus said that he will rework a great deal of the early game content, not that it will be every single scene. If there are scenes that aren't remade I and perhaps others would like the option to skip them. If every single scene is remade then the original question is null.

As far as the notification, it wasn't necessary for a pop up and tell you when the end of content happened for other times during the game. However, now the re-worked content will end in the middle of the game and we might not know when it stops. I would love to go back and play the rework and then once it is finished just continue playing new content. Like Selebus mentioned, completing the game from scratch would take about 100 hours. Unfortunately for me, this isn't a time commitment I can make at this point in my life.

Either way i'm excited to see the great work Selebus will have done.

Reactions: crustlord12
Jan 16, 2019
man im in love with this game. i tried to play other Visual novels but they are boring right now .I'll call it the god of war effect, I haven't been able to enjoy playing games (except Visual novels )since 2018, whether I want to or not, I've been comparing it all to god of war. i couldnt enjoy other games because god of war was true masterpiece.and now because of this game i cant enjoy other visual novels.not only story but i like characters too, i like them so much especially maya and yumi .i was playing this game for sex and now i just want to see more yumi contents. I will be very happy even if there will be no sex in yumi scenes. i want to forget about the other girls and run away with Yumi xD

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
man im in love with this game. i tried to play other Visual novels but they are boring right now .I'll call it the god of war effect, I haven't been able to enjoy playing games (except Visual novels )since 2018, whether I want to or not, I've been comparing it all to god of war. i couldnt enjoy other games because god of war was true masterpiece.and now because of this game i cant enjoy other visual novels.not only story but i like characters too, i like them so much especially maya and yumi .i was playing this game for sex and now i just want to see more yumi contents. I will be very happy even if there will be no sex in yumi scenes. i want to forget about the other girls and run away with Yumi xD
Although very different in tone and execution, Once In A Lifetime is extremely good, and it is fully complete. I'd highly recommend it. Caribdis (the developer for it) is the only other developer besides Selebus that I actually support through Patreon. I still wouldn't say it's the same caliber as Lessons in Love, but tbh, most full-on novels aren't the same caliber as Lessons in Love lol.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Selebus said that he will rework a great deal of the early game content, not that it will be every single scene. If there are scenes that aren't remade I and perhaps others would like the option to skip them. If every single scene is remade then the original question is null.

As far as the notification, it wasn't necessary for a pop up and tell you when the end of content happened for other times during the game. However, now the re-worked content will end in the middle of the game and we might not know when it stops. I would love to go back and play the rework and then once it is finished just continue playing new content. Like Selebus mentioned, completing the game from scratch would take about 100 hours. Unfortunately for me, this isn't a time commitment I can make at this point in my life.

Either way i'm excited to see the great work Selebus will have done.
I see

Although very different in tone and execution, Once In A Lifetime is extremely good, and it is fully complete. I'd highly recommend it. Caribdis (the developer for it) is the only other developer besides Selebus that I actually support through Patreon. I still wouldn't say it's the same caliber as Lessons in Love, but tbh, most full-on novels aren't the same caliber as Lessons in Love lol.
At least it almost is, there's an ending, but Caribdis is still going back for some epilogue scenes after his new game's next update. I echo the sentiment and recommend that one as well, in fact I can say I recommend both of his games. Lessons in Love is something special, I would say. There may not be something to equal it for some time and, even if that time comes, it might just be Selebus making the one that does.

Jan 16, 2019
I played once in life time and stabby mike was hilarious.dildo guy was funny.it was really fun but almost played all popular VNs at right now i think i'll try to play being a dik again .yes Lessons in Love is in very different level. Selebus is best xD

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 297 Votes