Escapist17

Mar 6, 2020
Lottery number is from Good Boy. Page number is from the script when you see HOPE.

In order to see Kaori's second event, you need to have done literally everything else in Chapter Two. You should have 4 Ami Events remaining, 1 Happy Event remaining, 3 Main Events remaining, and 1 Kaori event remaining, and every other event in the event list needs to be filled in with a name or crossed out. If I had to guess, you're probably missing Good Boy, the most recent happy event. Check the wiki for it.
THANK YOU. There is no way I would have found Good Boy without that prompt. Appreciate the help.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
One day, on a LIL halloween special, there WILL be Sensei wearing Kiryu's outfit.

(Note: This is not fact and I'm not liable to any misleading you gain from this. If you believe it'll happen 100%, I don't know what to say.)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
One day, on a LIL halloween special, there WILL be Sensei wearing Kiryu's outfit.

(Note: This is not fact and I'm not liable to any misleading you gain from this. If you believe it'll happen 100%, I don't know what to say.)
I mean, you aren't totally wrong, I could see it as possible.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Just a quick theory :unsure::
Idk if someone else posted something similar but i think maybe Sensei was "abused/manipulated" by his brother's wife (Amy's Mom) which was also his teacher, so when he got in a relationship with his student (Maya) he felt he was doing the same thing with her and freaked out.

Another one (this one is far more crazier): In "Good Boy" (happy event) we saw a girl from the past that looked very similar to Maya (could be her mom but that's irrelevant for now) maybe Sensei got a crush on her and never got over it so that's why he got far more interested in Maya than Noriko or Niki.

(BTW the theory about all this being a "simulation" with all the users, wires and glitches, still stands :ROFLMAO: )

funny thing, when the bird question appered i thought i went WAY TOO FAR and started digging the answer in the old chinese tale "Bridge of Birds" but then i remembered the tale about the "star-crossed" lovers (Maya event) and guess what.... the bird bridge for the lovers was indeed made with Megpies :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: akselx

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Just a quick theory :unsure::
Idk if someone else posted something similar but i think maybe Sensei was "abused/manipulated" by his brother's wife (Amy's Mom) which was also his teacher, so when he got in a relationship with his student (Maya) he felt he was doing the same thing with her and freaked out.
This much is practically confirmed. We suspected they were in a relationship almost from the very beginning of the game. There were subtle nods here and there. We suspected that relationships weren't consentual, I'd say, a year ago or so.
Another one (this one is far more crazier): In "Good Boy" (happy event) we saw a girl from the past that looked very similar to Maya (could be her mom but that's irrelevant for now) maybe Sensei got a crush on her and never got over it so that's why he got far more interested in Maya than Noriko or Niki.
It was most likely Sara. There were weird time travels happening last few updates.
(BTW the theory about all this being a "simulation" with all the users, wires and glitches, still stands :ROFLMAO: )
I actually think that Sel isn't found of this theory, because he attacked it directly a couple of times in Happy Scenes.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

25thKnight

May 20, 2020

Who's that kiryu guy

AKADeadLord

Mar 9, 2018
Lessons in Love [v0.23.0 with update Part 2] [Selebus] Sex Version
compressed_.gif

6.66 GB to ≅ 1.28 GB

Download PC/MAC: PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Idk if I'm just stupid or what but every single time I download your compression it's without the patch and it's doing my God damn head in

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Zmaxter

Sep 26, 2018
How can it last that long? Because it's not just one linear story. It's over 30 of them being developed simultaneously.
Every character will have a standalone game's worth of content by the end, because that is what they deserve.
I just started playing this like 4 days ago and can't stop, just got to the Christmas event and that "what they deserve" is truly the kind of devotion I would expect from what I've seen of the game.
It's taken me through most possible emotions already and my only regret is that I'm a filthy neet atm so I can't support it yet but I'm really glad it seems to be going well in that department.
I wish you the best and if it does go on for years, I wholeheartedly support this and if it does get cut short in the meantime, it'll probably also be for good reason.

The affection and lust, humor and horror, prose and poetry all blend together in a masterpiece, and if this is only the beginning, I have no doubts you will succeed in whatever you wish to accomplish.

Thank you for all the great moments, and here's to many more.

P.S. Kaori is best girl.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
New update on the Itch.io situation for anyone who isn't on the Discord for whatever reason. Apparently a DMCA was filed by some stupid ethics organization that has been plaguing Koikatsu based games since last year. This is not, I repeat IS NOT a takedown by any actual owner of the copyright and is technically an illegitimate claim. Selebus is in the process of a counterclaim now and I do wish him the best of luck with it, nobody deserves to be falsely DMCAed and these 'ethics organizations' need to mind their own business and let creators create. There are no ethics even involved, it's a video game ffs.

By the way, alex2011, remember our old debate on whatever previous iterations of Sensei were the same person or different people? Looks like I was right. Totally not rubbing it in.
No worries, it was all theory back then anyway, which, as we know with this game, is basically throwing things at the wall based on what is presented in game to see what sticks in the next update.

I think it'd fit him. His current outfit is very similiar except his jacket is a lot more open.
Agreed, it fits for sure.

Only been gone to play Lil for 1 day but didn't expect another war(arguments) would break out here on f95 lol
F95 is always at war somewhere, it was only a matter of time before one thing or another hit this thread.

Who's that kiryu guy
Yakuza series, Kazuma Kiryu

Ow that would be a good new look for sensei if sensei dressed up like that
Yes, just yes.

From a strict legal sense, I don't think they actually have to remove the nude but nonsexual depictions, even if the photos involve real human beings, but they probably are being overzealous to cover their own ass, as the minute a picture can be thought of being even vaguely sexual, and it involves someone who looks like a child, that's when shit hits the fan.
Sure, I just meant from an actual rule interpretation standpoint internally. I can never tell what one mod considers crossing the point where a character has to be judged on rule 7 and what other mods do not.

IIRC, he specifically attacked the "it's just a game" theory. While there is a genre called Simulators, not all simulations are games. The Matrix being the best example.
Exactly

I just started playing this like 4 days ago and can't stop, just got to the Christmas event and that "what they deserve" is truly the kind of devotion I would expect from what I've seen of the game.
It's taken me through most possible emotions already and my only regret is that I'm a filthy neet atm so I can't support it yet but I'm really glad it seems to be going well in that department.
I wish you the best and if it does go on for years, I wholeheartedly support this and if it does get cut short in the meantime, it'll probably also be for good reason.

The affection and lust, humor and horror, prose and poetry all blend together in a masterpiece, and if this is only the beginning, I have no doubts you will succeed in whatever you wish to accomplish.

Thank you for all the great moments, and here's to many more.

P.S. Kaori is best girl.
Very well sai-...hey, what was that last part (only joking, I'm a Rin fan personally and I was playing off that, have fun :p)?

Anyone has torrent for this... 6 GB is very big... and they arent doing the patcher style anymore
None exists that I know of, would be a good idea for Selebus to start thinking of doing that officially because this game has a long way to go and is going to overrun limits on direct download websites very quick. I'm not even sure if this game can be segmented into multi-part archive files like RARs or ZIPs without problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: akselx

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
No worries, it was all theory back then anyway, which, as we know with this game, is basically throwing things at the wall based on what is presented in game to see what sticks in the next update.
Wait who turned out to be right? Was it always the same Sensei with him just acting differently?

None exists that I know of, would be a good idea for Selebus to start thinking of doing that officially because this game has a long way to go and is going to overrun limits on direct download websites very quick. I'm not even sure if this game can be segmented into multi-part archive files like RARs or ZIPs without problems.
Shouldn't it be doable pretty easily?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Wait who turned out to be right? Was it always the same Sensei with him just acting differently?

Shouldn't it be doable pretty easily?
Akselx was correct on the different Sensei theory.

Torrents are kind of easy, yes, just need certain programs to put them together and the files on the machine that is hosting and you're good to go, also known as peer to peer.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes