alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Guys, why is Selebus' patreon page unavailable??
Patreon took it down, and it is unlikely to come back. He has moved almost entirely to subscribestar now.
I doubt he even wants it back at this point, too much of a headache and he's already expressed a change of preference to the SubscribeStar, which was expressed before this even happened.

Before it gets asked, the reason for the takedown was not even given to Selebus, but it can be implied by the message Selebus was given, which he shared a screenshot of on Discord, that they caught onto his two version scheme, a scheme which violates Patreon policy because, apparently, Patreon thinks they rule the entire internet and can tell developers where they are allowed to keep what version of that developer's, not Patreon's, game (As for what the actual policy apparently entails according to the words of the Patreon 'Trust and Safety' thug sent to respond to Selebus, developers are not allowed to have a different version of the game, period. What happens in the Patreon approved version is what Patreon wants a developer to have in all versions exclusively).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
does anyone still remember where on this thread the patreon images were posted?
They were removed in the latest off topic mod clean up, blame me if you want, I'm the one who requested the mods to clean the thread for an off topic conversation that was otherwise not going to stop. I would have preferred they were kept, but I don't get to choose what the mods remove once they are summoned.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Since you seem to be a big fan of the game Alex (and everyone here), does anyone here have any clue what in the everloving fuck was up with that Ami event (something blood something god)?

I've always wondered (especially with the latest event) if Ami doesn't somehow have some connection to the Gods of this setting.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
Since you seem to be a big fan of the game Alex (and everyone here), does anyone here have any clue what in the everloving fuck was up with that Ami event (something blood something god)?

I've always wondered (especially with the latest event) if Ami doesn't somehow have some connection to the Gods of this setting.
Google up the name of the event and that should give you some insight.

Think of Ami as the horse who got Sensei through the rough time in his life but feels threatened.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

Ami's father's name on the grave stone she and Sensei visit is Nozomu (I may have misspelled this), which is the god in one of the stories in the game that created everything by using an onahole. This is one place that suggests a connection between her and one of the gods.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

At this point, it is extremely difficult to tell where Selebus is going with any part of the story. Basically everything that most of us do, aside from the comments that are based on evidence that was presented in game already, mostly by Barglezarglezous, are throwing things at the wall to see what sticks in the next update.

I can say this, whatever is going on is definitely related to the underlying cause of everything, whatever is going on in the shadows. Of that I have no doubt even if I cannot confirm it definitively.

Ami's father's name on the grave stone she and Sensei visit is Nozomu (I may have misspelled this), which is the god in one of the stories in the game that created everything by using an onahole. This is one place that suggests a connection between her and one of the gods.
I'm pretty sure the spelling is correct, at least that's what comes to mind when I say it out loud.

Thanks for the mental image of sensei putting a saddle on Ami and riding her around....
Now this I would love to see, in game or just in a random render. Now I'm curious to see if there's a saddle object in Koikatsu's studio. EDIT: They do have saddles, there are eight released by modders.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
perception

Sorry Alex.
To take this a bit further -- there are a number of pieces of information you need. They're all in the happy scene you can witness through this event (explore menu options until you see it) or in the event prior to this one. Perception will get you started, but there's 4-6 more questions after that.

All of it can be accessed through Replay, as well, so opening a second client of the game and having those scenes up in Replay can be a huge help (this is true for most of these kinds of puzzles in the game, at least until Selebus cares enough to only include answers in flag-conditional segments that aren't viewable in Replay).

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
On Discord, Sel announced that he's scoped out the revamp and is now targeting July 1 for its release.
I was absolutely out of my mind thinking there was a chance I could have the revamp done by 6/1. The new [tentative] release date is 7/1 and my entire schedule/planner for it is viewable in the Fix LiL Discord.

doctor123

May 22, 2018
aww :(, sad for the slight delay because of the cliffhanger but I am looking forward to seeing new and changed scenes in the revamp

Eyeli

Feb 28, 2019
Hi, I am trying to get Everything is Connected to trigger, but every time I do Reset I miss the event. I already did Nightvision and according to some guides and the wiki I should get the option to go to the soccer field during either Reset or Recall but never get this choice. I tried going to the soccer field on the Saturday before the event but that has no effect. What am I missing?

Edit: apparently a bug with an older version of the game (still played 0.23.0 part 1, update to part 2 solved it)

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
On Discord, Sel announced that he's scoped out the revamp and is now targeting July 1 for its release.
Has Selebus said whether or not the game being outside of Patreon rules changes anything in his approach?

He doesn't need to censor anything anymore, has that changed what type of content he might showcase in the future?

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Has Selebus said whether or not the game being outside of Patreon rules changes anything in his approach?

He doesn't need to censor anything anymore, has that changed what type of content he might showcase in the future?
I mean, he already said a while back that instead of an "unofficial" patch being made to add sex with the wizards, that's just going to be in the game (though optional). And we already have wizard nudity in the game, where previously Patreon wasn't allowing it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

He does still need to censor previews because of Discord, other than that, he actually has said 'wizards' will get content, though that technically came up before Patreon deleted his page. This doesn't really change his approach as drastically as some might think, really all it does is give him the opportunity to be more open in the development of content he had to keep out of Patreon's prying eyes.

He has not addressed continuing the existence of huggy boy.

RazeSoldier

Feb 3, 2021
He does still need to censor previews because of Discord, other than that, he actually has said 'wizards' will get content, though that technically came up before Patreon deleted his page. This doesn't really change his approach as drastically as some might think, really all it does is give him the opportunity to be more open in the development of content he had to keep out of Patreon's prying eyes.

He has not addressed continuing the existence of huggy boy.
I don't know what "wizards" are, at this point I'm afraid to ask but I'm going to do anyways.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes