alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Couldn't wait till July^^
There's only one full version in the OP atm and so far this one looks fine.
I started from scratch and covered all the lost ground by smashing the poor CTRL-key.
The "missed" events happened as planned. No need to use the console.

Usually I always take the compressed version if available. This was really the first time that it caused trouble.

Whoever can do it, please remove the link to the "compressed" version from the OP. It's broken.
Thankfully, having two versions was a massive headache and caused a ton of confusion and unnecessary issues (thanks a lot, Patreon). Glad you got everything sorted.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
The real question here to be asked is who's gonna be the hero going through the new/old content to find out what the biggest changes are.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Thankfully, having two versions was a massive headache and caused a ton of confusion and unnecessary issues (thanks a lot, Patreon). Glad you got everything sorted.
Finally I've cleared the beach event. There was a shitload of unseen content before, during and and after the event.
No "missed" events. No need for console. The full version looks perfectly fine far, albeit being a bit on the chubby side...

Can someone remove this broken "compressed" version from the OP? Pretty please?

Reactions: alex2011

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The real question here to be asked is who's gonna be the hero going through the new/old content to find out what the biggest changes are.
If you dig far enough back, you'll find a list of changes being made -- which events are getting replaced entirely, which are getting minor textual changes, and which are just getting a visual overhaul. Selebus literally went through every single event in Chapter One and spelled out how major/minor its changes would be.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
If you dig far enough back, you'll find a list of changes being made -- which events are getting replaced entirely, which are getting minor textual changes, and which are just getting a visual overhaul. Selebus literally went through every single event in Chapter One and spelled out how major/minor its changes would be.
Yeah, but i mean what has he changed that he hasn't told us, Selebus is the type of Dev to do that.

Last edited:

Will4m

May 13, 2020
This is a really great game, never had a koikatsu game on my phone last for more than 3 days

I reached a weird spot in life where i search for a lewd game but im more into the story, im not interested in the lewd, just wanna know that its there lmao

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Damn, all this time I though that undoitall.mp3 was sounded extremely familiar and it turned out that it was reversed and tempered ihaveto.mp3 (i have to undo it all, yeah), and funny enough both these songs was absent from my tracklist for some reason and I heard em only if I played the game...I dont know how that happened, maybe accidentally deleted em on my player (you know, there are tons of "knocks" and "bells" and whatnot that not really listening material).

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
another good game goes :cry:
It's not canceled or even on hiatus. .24 is a very large update, because it's overhauling most of the early game. Subscribers have had access to the incremental builds and Sel has been posting previews for each set of content as it's finished. His estimate release date is the 7th of July. After that, it will be back to the twice-monthly schedule -- I think his plan is to get .25 part 1 out at the start of August and .25 part 2 out in mid-August.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
another good game goes :cry:
It's not canceled or even on hiatus. .24 is a very large update, because it's overhauling most of the early game. Subscribers have had access to the incremental builds and Sel has been posting previews for each set of content as it's finished. His estimate release date is the 7th of July. After that, it will be back to the twice-monthly schedule -- I think his plan is to get .25 part 1 out at the start of August and .25 part 2 out in mid-August.
I can confirm the previews exist and I have to say, generally speaking, this overhaul is looking real good. Well worth the wait, honestly.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Really? I'm on the gamepass and I haven't gotten anything since April 2...
Are you on the discord? The gamepass gives you access to the subscriber area, which has the link to the discord where the actual builds are posted. I haven't been playing it, because I want to wait for the whole thing, but it's there if you want it.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Are you on the discord? The gamepass gives you access to the subscriber area, which has the link to the discord where the actual builds are posted. I haven't been playing it, because I want to wait for the whole thing, but it's there if you want it.
Ah nah, I don't use Discord. I know I'm missing a lot of updates this way too, it's a bit annoying but I guess it's what I'm stuck with.

MehoyMinoy382

Jun 6, 2019
I do have a question. Why does Selebus hate the bathroom scene so much?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I do have a question. Why does Selebus hate the bathroom scene so much?
I guess because it does not really line up with Ayane's character. For all the flirting she does, she's pretty shy and it doesnt make sense that she decided to give Sensei a BJ one day randomly.
It doesn't line up with the way she is where the game left off, but it lines up with the way she she was at the time of the scene. She may be shy, and she was then as well, but she was also insecure about whether she would miss out on him, because she's been infatuated since the start of the game, and that caused her to make a rash decision.

That's why the scene makes sense as is, because it was an abnormal progression coming from a rash decision that would not have made sense in normal progression due to the insecurity that caused it also not making sense in normal progression (progression in this case meaning how a love proceeds, whether normally through beginning with dating and confessions or abnormally through jumping to later steps from the start).

This is also why I haven't been in support of this specific change, it means her entire progression as a character has to change to adapt as the way she was initially was not conducive to rational decision making and was very much in line with her decision to jump into something immediately sexual like that. To slow it down, he literally would have to rewrite her into something that starts, not Ayane as already established, but as someone else in the sense that her actions are no longer in line with the Ayane he had established at the start and later becomes Ayane as we know her at the current end of content.

My worry here is the cascade effect that could potentially occur, affecting the entire story, and because the story element is the single most important part, the entire game.

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
I guess because it does not really line up with Ayane's character. For all the flirting she does, she's pretty shy and it doesnt make sense that she decided to give Sensei a BJ one day randomly.
Honestly, the actions themselves line up if you think about her personality and what she would end up doing if he suddenly changed his actions so aggressively.

I don't think the entire scene needs scrapped, the main thing I think it needs is a change in dialogue so it flows more in line with their personalities is all I think that needs to happen.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Honestly, the actions themselves line up if you think about her personality and what she would end up doing if he suddenly changed his actions so aggressively.

I don't think the entire scene needs scrapped, the main thing I think it needs is a change in dialogue so it flows more in line with their personalities is all I think that needs to happen.
Indeed, and if you take into account her feelings at the start. She was quite literally on the verge of being classified as a yandere at times, it was only later, when the brakes got pumped hard and fast in response to Kirin, that she slowed down.

Her speedrunning the relationship thing actually makes sense before that. If this scene had occurred after the first beach event, I could see the issue with having it still be canon because it wouldn't flow well with her newly slowed personality.

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
Indeed, and if you take into account her feelings at the start. She was quite literally on the verge of being classified as a yandere at times, it was only later, when the brakes got pumped hard and fast in response to Kirin, that she slowed down.

Her speedrunning the relationship thing actually makes sense before that. If this scene had occurred after the first beach event, I could see the issue with having it still be canon because it wouldn't flow well with her newly slowed personality.
I think the main adjustment to the dialogue is for him to be the one to kind of direct the dialogue as her doing these things would make him happy.

Right now, she seems more of the instigator so I think the dialogue just needs to be altered so it's the other way around in a sense.

And getting her to think sex=happy sensei would actually make the the flow make even more sense. Especially if he's the one that kind of sets it off accidentally.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes