Raner

Mar 5, 2018
Okey i cant go futher.
A Time When Things Were Horrible - Happy Event is in red. Someone a solution? I dont know where to search in the wiki and i didnt found it - If someone asks :D

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So it's nearly July, do we have an actual release date for the rework?
Nothing yet that I am aware, but we may not know until closer given the size of the rework as the larger size of this update leaves it more prone to issues that might delay it. definitely wouldn't make definitive announcements like that until closer, that's for sure.

Reactions: Riolol

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
So it's nearly July, do we have an actual release date for the rework?
Nothing yet that I am aware, but we may not know until closer given the size of the rework as the larger size of this update leaves it more prone to issues that might delay it. definitely wouldn't make definitive announcements like that until closer, that's for sure.
Sel said he's aiming for 7.7 and if it gets postponed, it won't take longer than another week. So, something like 7-14 of july.

Reactions: Riolol and alex2011

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Damn I missed this game SO MUCH!
The only thing that helped me cope is listening to lil podcasts (UwU Council) (great stuff, made me replay several events since there was tons of things I missed meaning of)

Reactions: alex2011

tankrak

May 20, 2017
Damn I missed this game SO MUCH!
The only thing that helped me cope is listening to lil podcasts (UwU Council) (great stuff, made me replay several events since there was tons of things I missed meaning of)
Wait, there are LiL podcasts? Where can i find them?

Reactions: akselx
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes