Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I was kinda sceptical at first, about rework (I mean, even if its quite hasty, its not like their relationships just started, especially Ayane who loved him for ages, its hasty for uninitiated (sensei included), but for characters sensei just became more approachable. I played 1,5 years ago and surely forgot something or remembered wrongly), but now I am ready to play through all events of chapter 1 and looking forward to it! There are not a lot of games that I would willingly play again, especially games that this lengthy. Maybe Final Fantasy IX, Breath of Fire III, Xenogears and Grandia replayed each 3 times by now xD

Reactions: Riolol

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I think you played a mistranslated version.

It very clearly said she was from Bulgaria.
Of course. Being drunk, loud, and cheery is a classic Bulgarian stereotype :p

one hell of bad situation popping up out of nowhere to stop him now.
He lives in Texas lol. Leave it up to freedom country to fuck somethin' up. But on the bright side, thank god it ain't alabama...

• Haha
Reactions: rbs305 and alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Of course. Being drunk, loud, and cheery is a classic Bulgarian stereotype :p

He lives in Texas lol. Leave it up to freedom country to fuck somethin' up. But on the bright side, thank god it ain't alabama...
But what about Sensei x Ami? That seems pretty close to Alabama to me. Then there are the Maya theories. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
But what about Sensei x Ami? That seems pretty close to Alabama to me. Then there are the Maya theories. :p
Don't even get started on how potentially fucked up the entire scenario is according to some theories.

Also for anyone who's interested in the (not troll) places girls are from:

Molly: Irish
Tsuneyo: Half Egyptian
Imani: Half Ghanaian
Edit
Chika: Half Filipino

Last edited:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Don't even get started on how potentially fucked up the entire scenario is according to some theories.

What about Io?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
ok...@selabus
is the most recent winter event supposed to have a conversation of tsuneyo talking about bowls with cracks with maki, kaori, and yuki in the background at the bar when tsuneyo is at the hotel. for several paragraphs before finally changing over to the individuals in the image talking because I couldn't connect the dots there.

and
OMG MATHEW WAS IN THE BAR. THE PROPHECY IT'S BEING FULFILLED. HE HAS LEFT THE STREET IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL! THE LEGEND HAS ARRIVED! ALL SHALL THANK MATHEW OR TREMBLE IN DESPAIR!
I actually am so happy that happened.

I am caught up now, lots happened, mathew in the bar was the most emotional moment I had in the last 5 updates i just played through. and no that is not an insult, I love the impossible and stupid pointless mathew theories and felt like selebus both ignored and hated them for awhile now. at least it got a head nod.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Better idea, i'll take molly and io for myself, then you dont need to bother anymore about the troll...who cares where they come from if you know where they go to ^^
Thinking about it, i may need to take sana too...

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Better idea, i'll take molly and io for myself, then you dont need to bother anymore about the troll...who cares where they come from if you know where they go to ^^
Thinking about it, i may need to take sana too...
Nope, gonna have to fight over Sana and Molly...you can have Io. :p

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Io is my favorite, but i know how exhausting a psyche like hers can be, so i need some someone with mutual interests for distraction and thats molly...but a full blood otaku and a living mental breakdown are just to strong opposites, so i need someone quiet to calm down, thats sana...be happy i let miku at your hands, i would like her too, but i dont think i could handle her energy AND my 3 girls in the long run...

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019

Numbchucker, ruining my fun..

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes